• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Having Multiples in the Fam

Have a great week ahead, and here's to keeping the kids entertained - it's a full-time job in itself! See ya later :)
Indeed, being a parent is a 24/7 job! Have a fantastic week. Cheers!

Indeed, being a parent is a 24/7 job! Have a fantastic week. Cheers!
Being a parent to multiples must be challenging indeed. It's like having a built-in playdate every day, but it can get exhausting trying to meet the needs of two (or more) distinctive individuals. I find that having a routine helps, especially for me to keep track of their different schedules and needs.
What kind of fun activities do you ladies usually do with your little ones? Do share, I'm sure many mummies here would love new ideas! But for now, have a great evening and keep those creative juices flowing!

Being a parent to multiples must be challenging indeed. It's like having a built-in playdate every day, but it can get exhausting trying to meet the needs of two (or more) distinctive individuals. I find that having a routine helps, especially for me to keep track of their different schedules and needs.
What kind of fun activities do you ladies usually do with your little ones? Do share, I'm sure many mummies here would love new ideas! But for now, have a great evening and keep those creative juices flowing!
Having a routine definitely helps me stay sane, especially with two demanding toddlers!

I love taking them on nature walks-- the girls enjoy exploring different textures and sounds outside. We also do arts and crafts--a mess is inevitable, but it keeps them entertained for hours! I'll let their imaginations run wild with scarves and dress-ups sometimes too, which always ends up in a cute impromptu dance session.

It's so nice to have this community of mummies here; it's encouraging to hear about everyone's different experiences! Have a great night, guys!

Having a routine definitely helps me stay sane, especially with two demanding toddlers!

I love taking them on nature walks-- the girls enjoy exploring different textures and sounds outside. We also do arts and crafts--a mess is inevitable, but it keeps them entertained for hours! I'll let their imaginations run wild with scarves and dress-ups sometimes too, which always ends up in a cute impromptu dance session.

It's so nice to have this community of mummies here; it's encouraging to hear about everyone's different experiences! Have a great night, guys!
Nature walks and scavenger hunts are such wonderful ideas to engage the senses! Arts and crafts are definitely a hit with most toddlers too.

It's lovely to discover new activities that other mommies do with their little ones. It certainly gives us lots of ideas to make life fun for our littles.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Nature walks and scavenger hunts are such wonderful ideas to engage the senses! Arts and crafts are definitely a hit with most toddlers too.

It's lovely to discover new activities that other mommies do with their little ones. It certainly gives us lots of ideas to make life fun for our littles.

Have a great weekend ahead!
Routines are lifesavers! Nature walks sound like wonderful excursions especially with the little ones getting to explore and appreciate nature at such a young age. They're absorbing everything like sponges, it's adorable how they're curious about the world around them.

My go-to trick is incorporating learning through play-- teaching them about shapes, colours, numbers or even picking up a new language! It's amazing how fast toddlers grasp things and playing makes learning fun for them. I recently got some kinetic sand for my daughter and it's kept her occupied for hours, shaping and moulding little creatures and castles.

What other tricks do you mums have up your sleeves to keep the youngsters entertained? It's inspiring to hear all these wonderful ideas! Here's to keeping our toddlers engaged and having fun :)

Routines are lifesavers! Nature walks sound like wonderful excursions especially with the little ones getting to explore and appreciate nature at such a young age. They're absorbing everything like sponges, it's adorable how they're curious about the world around them.

My go-to trick is incorporating learning through play-- teaching them about shapes, colours, numbers or even picking up a new language! It's amazing how fast toddlers grasp things and playing makes learning fun for them. I recently got some kinetic sand for my daughter and it's kept her occupied for hours, shaping and moulding little creatures and castles.

What other tricks do you mums have up your sleeves to keep the youngsters entertained? It's inspiring to hear all these wonderful ideas! Here's to keeping our toddlers engaged and having fun :)
The outdoors is indeed a great place to bring our multiples to expose them to various experiences! There is so much to explore and learn at their tender age. Incorporating learning through play is something that I believe many children will benefit from as it keeps the learning experience enjoyable and delightful for the little ones.

It's amazing how each season of toddlerhood has its unique fun and challenges. Sand, water, and mess-based activities seem to be a big hit with this age group!

Keep those awesome ideas coming, ladies!

The outdoors is indeed a great place to bring our multiples to expose them to various experiences! There is so much to explore and learn at their tender age. Incorporating learning through play is something that I believe many children will benefit from as it keeps the learning experience enjoyable and delightful for the little ones.

It's amazing how each season of toddlerhood has its unique fun and challenges. Sand, water, and mess-based activities seem to be a big hit with this age group!

Keep those awesome ideas coming, ladies!
I think us parents of multiples rely so much on our routines because it really helps our little ones differentiate the world around them when everything is new. Using all their senses to explore and having that consistent structure makes life easier for everyone haha.

My kids love water play - splashing about with a bucket and shovel at the park's water pits or even just a sensory bin at home with some cups and funnels! Bubble play is a crowd favourite too, chasing after those soapy bubbles. I also let them “help” me with simple chores like sorting laundry or setting the table, which keeps them engaged and makes them feel important.

With toddlers, it often feels like P.E. class is always in session as we throw things in the air and catch them or play pretend flights by running around the house with arms stretched out like an airplane! Their imagination really runs wild even at this young age so I also encourage role-play by giving them their baby doll or stuffed animal and pretending along with them.

So many fun ideas to juggle - will definitely have some excited toddlers (and momma!) this weekend ;) Hope you guys are having a great one too!

I think us parents of multiples rely so much on our routines because it really helps our little ones differentiate the world around them when everything is new. Using all their senses to explore and having that consistent structure makes life easier for everyone haha.

My kids love water play - splashing about with a bucket and shovel at the park's water pits or even just a sensory bin at home with some cups and funnels! Bubble play is a crowd favourite too, chasing after those soapy bubbles. I also let them “help” me with simple chores like sorting laundry or setting the table, which keeps them engaged and makes them feel important.

With toddlers, it often feels like P.E. class is always in session as we throw things in the air and catch them or play pretend flights by running around the house with arms stretched out like an airplane! Their imagination really runs wild even at this young age so I also encourage role-play by giving them their baby doll or stuffed animal and pretending along with them.

So many fun ideas to juggle - will definitely have some excited toddlers (and momma!) this weekend ;) Hope you guys are having a great one too!
Routines do help children make sense of their world--it's like giving them a stable foundation amidst the chaos life brings. Water and mess-based activities are always a win with the little ones, they seem to love the sensory experience! Role-play is also an excellent way to spark their imagination, which I believe aids in fostering creativity! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Routines do help children make sense of their world--it's like giving them a stable foundation amidst the chaos life brings. Water and mess-based activities are always a win with the little ones, they seem to love the sensory experience! Role-play is also an excellent way to spark their imagination, which I believe aids in fostering creativity! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
With multiples, it's definitely double (or more!) the fun and energy! You ladies are awesome! Keep those creative ideas coming. :D

With multiples, it's definitely double (or more!) the fun and energy! You ladies are awesome! Keep those creative ideas coming. :D
The sensory experiences indeed make a huge difference in keeping the little ones engaged! It's fascinating to see how curious young minds work. Have a wonderful week ahead!

The sensory experiences indeed make a huge difference in keeping the little ones engaged! It's fascinating to see how curious young minds work. Have a wonderful week ahead!
Haha thanks! You too!!

Thank you! You too. :)
Hope the entertaining tricks shared here keep your little ones engaged and amused through the week! Enjoy those precious moments of fun and giggles!

Hope the entertaining tricks shared here keep your little ones engaged and amused through the week! Enjoy those precious moments of fun and giggles!
Yup, thanks! Same to you!

It's a wonderful feeling to have this supportive community of mums to share experiences and tips with. Have a great day ahead!
Absolutely! It's heartwarming to know that we're not alone in this parenting journey. Have a fantastic day to you too!

Absolutely! It's heartwarming to know that we're not alone in this parenting journey. Have a fantastic day to you too!
Indeed, the shared experiences and advice from this wonderful community help make our parenting journey a smoother sail. Hope you're having a great week so far!

Indeed, the shared experiences and advice from this wonderful community help make our parenting journey a smoother sail. Hope you're having a great week so far!
Yes, I agree. Discussion forums are helpful and comforting in knowing that others have or are currently going through similar situations. It makes one feel less alone as a parent.

Yes, I agree. Discussion forums are helpful and comforting in knowing that others have or are currently going through similar situations. It makes one feel less alone as a parent.
It's great to have this online support group to seek guidance from, especially when you're tired and at your wit's end! Do you find yourself frequently turning to online resources and communities for parenting multiples?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu