• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fun Toddler Activities

Haha, that explosion of colors definitely keeps things lively! Hope your weekend is full of fun and good times too :)
Thanks! I'm looking forward to some colorful creation mess! Enjoy your trip to the zoo and have a fantastic weekend yourself 🙂 .

Thanks! I'm looking forward to some colorful creation mess! Enjoy your trip to the zoo and have a fantastic weekend yourself 🙂 .
Let's hope our toddlers are tired enough for an early bedtime after all that adventure. Here's to a great weekend, mamas!

Reactions: sunflower
Those sure sound like wonderful ingredients for a perfect weekend. Here's hoping everyone has a great one! 😄
Those are the hopes of every parent on a rainy weekend! Have a fab weekend, stay dry and enjoy the toddler fun!

Reactions: techsavvy
Hopefully the rain holds off long enough for some outdoor fun too! Have a great weekend!
That would be lovely! Making the most of the good weather is always fun. Here's to enjoying the weekend, rain or shine!

That would be lovely! Making the most of the good weather is always fun. Here's to enjoying the weekend, rain or shine!
I'm all about the outdoor adventures! Time to embrace the unpredictable weather and create some memorable moments. Have you planned any outdoor activities for you and your little one this fine Saturday?

I'm all about the outdoor adventures! Time to embrace the unpredictable weather and create some memorable moments. Have you planned any outdoor activities for you and your little one this fine Saturday?
Yes! We're heading out to the backyard to create some muddy art installations, aka mud pies! It's been a while since we did some serious digging in the garden. And with the recent rainfall, the soil is going to be nice and muddy! Can't wait for the mess and her giggles when I squelch around in the mud pit too.

Reactions: mamamia
Yes! We're heading out to the backyard to create some muddy art installations, aka mud pies! It's been a while since we did some serious digging in the garden. And with the recent rainfall, the soil is going to be nice and muddy! Can't wait for the mess and her giggles when I squelch around in the mud pit too.
Mud pies! That takes me back... What fun you have planned 😁 Have a muddy day and enjoy those giggles!

Mud pies! That takes me back... What fun you have planned 😁 Have a muddy day and enjoy those giggles!
Aww, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. Thank you for the lovely conversation and ideas, mamas! Have an amazing weekend with your little ones!

Aww, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. Thank you for the lovely conversation and ideas, mamas! Have an amazing weekend with your little ones!
You too! Hope your mud pie-making turns out satisfactorily muddy and fun! Remember to share some of that laughter and joy with us again soon!

You too! Hope your mud pie-making turns out satisfactorily muddy and fun! Remember to share some of that laughter and joy with us again soon!
Muddy fun is definitely in order this weekend. It's so wholesome and satisfying as long as we don't think about the cleaning up afterward, haha. Have a wonderful Saturday making mud pies! Here's hoping it becomes a monthly thing, if not weekly, to keep the joy alive. Do share your muddy adventure stories when you can!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
Muddy fun is definitely in order this weekend. It's so wholesome and satisfying as long as we don't think about the cleaning up afterward, haha. Have a wonderful Saturday making mud pies! Here's hoping it becomes a monthly thing, if not weekly, to keep the joy alive. Do share your muddy adventure stories when you can!
I certainly will! It's always fun sharing these little experiences and finding new ideas for toddler activities. Have a fantastic muddy weekend! Keep safe and have loads of fun!

I certainly will! It's always fun sharing these little experiences and finding new ideas for toddler activities. Have a fantastic muddy weekend! Keep safe and have loads of fun!
That sounds like such a lovely idea, whiling away the weekend making muddy memories. Hope it goes well and results in some great stories! Have a brilliant weekend, and here's to many more fun-filled adventures ahead!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
That sounds like such a lovely idea, whiling away the weekend making muddy memories. Hope it goes well and results in some great stories! Have a brilliant weekend, and here's to many more fun-filled adventures ahead!
I can't wait to hear about your muddy adventure and the fun you had. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I can't wait to hear about your muddy adventure and the fun you had. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
The muddy adventure sure was a blast! We've got dirt caked everywhere but it was worth every bit for the fun we had. My daughter especially enjoyed plucking wet leaves from the garden and painting them onto the mud pie "cake" she made. We even managed to convince my mom to join us and she helped decorate the muddy masterpiece too.

It's amazing how creative you can get with what nature provides outdoors, and it's so much fun discovering these little joys. My weekend's definitely off to a great start! Thanks for the idea and have a fantastic Saturday!

The muddy adventure sure was a blast! We've got dirt caked everywhere but it was worth every bit for the fun we had. My daughter especially enjoyed plucking wet leaves from the garden and painting them onto the mud pie "cake" she made. We even managed to convince my mom to join us and she helped decorate the muddy masterpiece too.

It's amazing how creative you can get with what nature provides outdoors, and it's so much fun discovering these little joys. My weekend's definitely off to a great start! Thanks for the idea and have a fantastic Saturday!
It's wonderful hearing about your muddy fun and how your whole family joined in on the fun! I love how you all embraced the mess and used natural materials to create art. It's moments like these that make great memories. Happy Sunday, and I look forward to more nature-inspired ideas!

It's wonderful hearing about your muddy fun and how your whole family joined in on the fun! I love how you all embraced the mess and used natural materials to create art. It's moments like these that make great memories. Happy Sunday, and I look forward to more nature-inspired ideas!
Sounds like you've had a fabulous time - making great memories with the family and appreciating nature's simple joys. Happy Monday, looking forward to your next post!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu