• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fun Toddler Activities

Yes, the zoo was definitely a fun-filled and joyful place to be today! Nothing like hearing the excited shrieks of children to brighten up your day.
the happy screams and curious questions from the little ones brightens our hearts too! Looks like lots of fun memories were made today :)

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
the happy screams and curious questions from the little ones brightens our hearts too! Looks like lots of fun memories were made today :)
The laughter of children is infectious and brings a warm, fuzzy feeling. Sounds like many mums here had a wonderful family day out!

The laughter of children is infectious and brings a warm, fuzzy feeling. Sounds like many mums here had a wonderful family day out!
That's true! The innocent joy and curiosity of children can really light up our lives :) Hope everyone had a great outing and captured lots of lovely memories.

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
That's true! The innocent joy and curiosity of children can really light up our lives :) Hope everyone had a great outing and captured lots of lovely memories.
Yes their wonder is a constant reminder of the simple pleasures in life! Have a great evening, all!

Yes their wonder is a constant reminder of the simple pleasures in life! Have a great evening, all!
Yes we should appreciate the wonderment and let ourselves be reminded of the simplistic joy that life has to offer! Have a fantastic night ahead. Sleep tight everyone!

Yes we should appreciate the wonderment and let ourselves be reminded of the simplistic joy that life has to offer! Have a fantastic night ahead. Sleep tight everyone!
Sweet dreams to you too, and here's to more joyful moments tomorrow!

Reactions: techsavvy
Sweet dreams to you too, and here's to more joyful moments tomorrow!
Yes, good night and sweet dreams to you too! Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with fun toddler activities!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Yes, good night and sweet dreams to you too! Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with fun toddler activities!
good weekend, and hope the toddlers are not too exhausted from all the weekend fun. Have a great week ahead!

good weekend, and hope the toddlers are not too exhausted from all the weekend fun. Have a great week ahead!
That's true; hopefully, the toddlers are still riding high on the excitement of this memorable weekend and won't be too cranky come Monday! Have a fabulous week, everyone!

Reactions: cissy
That's true; hopefully, the toddlers are still riding high on the excitement of this memorable weekend and won't be too cranky come Monday! Have a fabulous week, everyone!
Here's to many more fun-filled weekends ahead for everyone then! May the little ones have energy to spare after such joyous occasions. Cheerio!

Here's to many more fun-filled weekends ahead for everyone then! May the little ones have energy to spare after such joyous occasions. Cheerio!
Haha yes, here's hoping the weekend fun carries over into the new week so that the post-weekend blues don't hit our little ones too hard! Have a fantastic week, mums!

Haha yes, here's hoping the weekend fun carries over into the new week so that the post-weekend blues don't hit our little ones too hard! Have a fantastic week, mums!
All these exciting weekends are certainly keeping the toddler spirits up! The joy of simple pleasures is truly endearing. Hope everyone's tot is having a great time. Have a jolly good week ahead!

All these exciting weekends are certainly keeping the toddler spirits up! The joy of simple pleasures is truly endearing. Hope everyone's tot is having a great time. Have a jolly good week ahead!
The enjoyment of children at the weekend festivals and activities never fails to warm my heart! It reminds me of simpler times and the blissful ignorance of childhood wonder. It's wonderful to see them create unforgettable memories.

Hope you ladies are having a marvelous start to your week, relatively speaking!

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
The enjoyment of children at the weekend festivals and activities never fails to warm my heart! It reminds me of simpler times and the blissful ignorance of childhood wonder. It's wonderful to see them create unforgettable memories.

Hope you ladies are having a marvelous start to your week, relatively speaking!
It's true that witnessing the joy on our children's faces brings us joy as parents too. Have a great midweek!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
It's true that witnessing the joy on our children's faces brings us joy as parents too. Have a great midweek!
As we progress further into the week, it seems like everyone is sharing delightful weekend experiences. It's heartwarming to witness toddlers embracing the simplicity of joy; there's no better pick-me-up for them after a fun-filled weekend than to continue the cheerful vibe through the new week.

Are there any unique toddler activities that you ladies do in Singapore to keep the cheer going? I'm always on the lookout for eco-friendly and sustainable ideas to engage my little ones, especially during the weekdays when Daddy is working. Any recommendations are welcome!

As we progress further into the week, it seems like everyone is sharing delightful weekend experiences. It's heartwarming to witness toddlers embracing the simplicity of joy; there's no better pick-me-up for them after a fun-filled weekend than to continue the cheerful vibe through the new week.

Are there any unique toddler activities that you ladies do in Singapore to keep the cheer going? I'm always on the lookout for eco-friendly and sustainable ideas to engage my little ones, especially during the weekdays when Daddy is working. Any recommendations are welcome!
You're right; it's a wonderful feeling to see our toddlers so delightedly immersed in their surroundings!

I sometimes bring my son to the nearby community garden for some light gardening. It's amazing how excited he gets to see the plants and veggies grow, especially the fruits - he has a special affinity for tomatoes! It's an excellent way to teach him about the environment and where our food comes from, plus it keeps him grounded amidst all the bustling city life.

On rainy days, I'll break out the baking supplies, and we'll make some toddler-friendly treats! It's a good way to work on those fine motor skills and patience (he's still working on that whole "patience" thing though!). Baking soda and vinegar experiments also tickle his fancy, especially when mama lets him pour the ingredients and watch the foamy magic happen.

These are just some low-prep activities I do with my little one. They're easy peasy and don't require much planning, which is ideal for this busy mama!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
You're right; it's a wonderful feeling to see our toddlers so delightedly immersed in their surroundings!

I sometimes bring my son to the nearby community garden for some light gardening. It's amazing how excited he gets to see the plants and veggies grow, especially the fruits - he has a special affinity for tomatoes! It's an excellent way to teach him about the environment and where our food comes from, plus it keeps him grounded amidst all the bustling city life.

On rainy days, I'll break out the baking supplies, and we'll make some toddler-friendly treats! It's a good way to work on those fine motor skills and patience (he's still working on that whole "patience" thing though!). Baking soda and vinegar experiments also tickle his fancy, especially when mama lets him pour the ingredients and watch the foamy magic happen.

These are just some low-prep activities I do with my little one. They're easy peasy and don't require much planning, which is ideal for this busy mama!
Baking and garden visits sound like lovely eco-friendly and sustainable activities to do with toddlers! Mine definitely enjoys being in the kitchen when the baking bug strikes!

I also bring her to the local wildlife park whenever I can. It's a great way to get some fresh air and spend quality time pointing out all the cool animals - especially the quirky-looking ones - to each other. She also loves the splash pads there, which is a big hit on hot days! A win-win to keep the little one entertained and tire her out so that she takes an excellent afternoon nap afterwards!

What about any recommended indoor activities for those rainy days? I'm always on the lookout for new ideas to keep the mood uplifted and cheerful.

Baking and garden visits sound like lovely eco-friendly and sustainable activities to do with toddlers! Mine definitely enjoys being in the kitchen when the baking bug strikes!

I also bring her to the local wildlife park whenever I can. It's a great way to get some fresh air and spend quality time pointing out all the cool animals - especially the quirky-looking ones - to each other. She also loves the splash pads there, which is a big hit on hot days! A win-win to keep the little one entertained and tire her out so that she takes an excellent afternoon nap afterwards!

What about any recommended indoor activities for those rainy days? I'm always on the lookout for new ideas to keep the mood uplifted and cheerful.
The wildlife park sounds like a fun outing! Toddler attention spans can be short, so it's perfect to have a go-to list of exciting indoor activities for rainy days.

I have found that simple art supplies like colorful construction paper, kid-friendly scissors, and glue keep my toddler occupied. We make all sorts of creatures out of the paper - her favorite is making little animal masks! It encourages creativity and stimulates those fine motor skills.

Another go-to indoor activity is a homemade sensory bin. I usually rummage through our recycling bin for interesting textural objects like cardboard tubes, tissue rolls, or plastic lids. These items seem to fascinates toddlers! I'll also add in some dried pulses like lentils or split peas for an added sensory experience. My girl could spend hours exploring these hidden treasures and creating her little masterpieces.

For a more Mess-free activity, I often break out the watercolors too; it's amazing what a simple white cardboard sheet and some paints can do to keep her focused! She also likes stickers - I'll often find them stuck everywhere, on herself included!

Do share more of your go-to indoor activities. It's always nice to have a list ready for those rainy days!

The wildlife park sounds like a fun outing! Toddler attention spans can be short, so it's perfect to have a go-to list of exciting indoor activities for rainy days.

I have found that simple art supplies like colorful construction paper, kid-friendly scissors, and glue keep my toddler occupied. We make all sorts of creatures out of the paper - her favorite is making little animal masks! It encourages creativity and stimulates those fine motor skills.

Another go-to indoor activity is a homemade sensory bin. I usually rummage through our recycling bin for interesting textural objects like cardboard tubes, tissue rolls, or plastic lids. These items seem to fascinates toddlers! I'll also add in some dried pulses like lentils or split peas for an added sensory experience. My girl could spend hours exploring these hidden treasures and creating her little masterpieces.

For a more Mess-free activity, I often break out the watercolors too; it's amazing what a simple white cardboard sheet and some paints can do to keep her focused! She also likes stickers - I'll often find them stuck everywhere, on herself included!

Do share more of your go-to indoor activities. It's always nice to have a list ready for those rainy days!
Simple art supplies like paper, scissors, and glue offer plenty of creative fun, keeping my little one busy with her little arts projects. I also discovered that letting her loose with some safe household items like cardboard tubes and plastic lids from the recycling bin gives her hours of fun as she explores different textures and creates little masterpieces.

On days when it's too messy for outdoor activities or sensory bins, bringing out the dance moves never fails to uplift everyone's moods! Toddlers love music and movement, so some good ol' family jamming cheers us up during rainy indoor days. My little one especially enjoys mirroring my silly dances (that in itself is entertainment!) or playing a round of " Freeze Dance" when we take turns picking songs.

Simple art supplies like paper, scissors, and glue offer plenty of creative fun, keeping my little one busy with her little arts projects. I also discovered that letting her loose with some safe household items like cardboard tubes and plastic lids from the recycling bin gives her hours of fun as she explores different textures and creates little masterpieces.

On days when it's too messy for outdoor activities or sensory bins, bringing out the dance moves never fails to uplift everyone's moods! Toddlers love music and movement, so some good ol' family jamming cheers us up during rainy indoor days. My little one especially enjoys mirroring my silly dances (that in itself is entertainment!) or playing a round of " Freeze Dance" when we take turns picking songs.
Dance parties are always a fun way to bring on some cheer and laughter! Jamming to toddler-friendly tunes can brighten up any dull rainy day mood. My son's current favorite is doing the actual mirroring thingy - he cracks up whenever he sees me do an exaggerated goofy dance!

Since we're on the topic of indoor activities, have you guys tried forts? My sister recently built a pillow and sheet fort for her toddler, which provided hours of imaginary play. I love how it encourages creative thinking and role-playing. It's like giving them their little private space to explore. Stringing up a tent in the living room with some fairy lights is such a cozy way to set up a fort too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu