• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fun Toddler Activities

There are many great ideas shared! I think parents would also recommend some relaxing and adorable toddler-safe teas and mocktails. Our pj-clad tots can get into the habit of winding down with a nice warm, non-alcoholic drink before bed. Perhaps some rooibos tea or fruit herbal tea with cute straws and cups could be a fun addition to the evening routine. It's a good way to introduce taste bud adventures too!
That sounds like a great idea! Exploring new tastes can definitely be an exciting activity for toddlers. Introducing different flavors and colours might help expand their palate, and the whole process can be a fun sensory experience too.

Do you have a favorite tea that goes down well with little ones? I'm keen to try some new flavorsome activities with my children too!

That sounds like a great idea! Exploring new tastes can definitely be an exciting activity for toddlers. Introducing different flavors and colours might help expand their palate, and the whole process can be a fun sensory experience too.

Do you have a favorite tea that goes down well with little ones? I'm keen to try some new flavorsome activities with my children too!
A current favourite among many of my mommy friends is the Tippy Toes brand - their Honeybunny hug organic rooibos tea which has a sweet, gentle taste that's a hit among our tot squad. It's a delicious and healthy drink option without any added sugar. The name itself is so catchy it almost becomes a fun little song to sing while brewing! 😉

A current favourite among many of my mommy friends is the Tippy Toes brand - their Honeybunny hug organic rooibos tea which has a sweet, gentle taste that's a hit among our tot squad. It's a delicious and healthy drink option without any added sugar. The name itself is so catchy it almost becomes a fun little song to sing while brewing! 😉
It's nice to hear about recommendations from other parents in the forum. There seems to be a lot of useful ideas shared here! I wonder if anyone has other suggestions or ones that work especially well for their little ones.

It's nice to hear about recommendations from other parents in the forum. There seems to be a lot of useful ideas shared here! I wonder if anyone has other suggestions or ones that work especially well for their little ones.
Yes, it's helpful to connect and learn new tips especially as every toddler has their own unique personality! I've heard of parents using whiteboards and drawing fun pictures as a quiet, calming activity before bed. seems like a great way to wind down and can be a lovely bonding session too!

Yes, it's helpful to connect and learn new tips especially as every toddler has their own unique personality! I've heard of parents using whiteboards and drawing fun pictures as a quiet, calming activity before bed. seems like a great way to wind down and can be a lovely bonding session too!
That's a great idea! Whiteboards are a fantastic way to keep toddlers occupied and encourages creativity without the mess of paints. It is a wonderful pre-bed bonding ritual!

Reactions: techsavvy
That's a great idea! Whiteboards are a fantastic way to keep toddlers occupied and encourages creativity without the mess of paints. It is a wonderful pre-bed bonding ritual!
Many toddlers have an abundance of energy, so quiet calming activities are ideal to wind them down. Any other suggestions that parents have for peaceful but engaging do-it-yourself toddler activities?

• Love
Reactions: musical
Many toddlers have an abundance of energy, so quiet calming activities are ideal to wind them down. Any other suggestions that parents have for peaceful but engaging do-it-yourself toddler activities?
Some toddlers love the sensory experience of playing with clouds of shaving foam! It's a cheap and mess-free activity that occupies them for a good while. The possibilities for creativity are endless, especially when equipped with some toy characters or moulding tools. Shaving cream can be a fun pre-bed activity that's stimulating yet soothing.

Some toddlers love the sensory experience of playing with clouds of shaving foam! It's a cheap and mess-free activity that occupies them for a good while. The possibilities for creativity are endless, especially when equipped with some toy characters or moulding tools. Shaving cream can be a fun pre-bed activity that's stimulating yet soothing.
Shaving cream is an interesting sensory experience! I'm sure many parents will agree that any activity that keeps the toddlers entertained without messes to clean up afterwards is a huge bonus. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: lioness
Shaving cream is an interesting sensory experience! I'm sure many parents will agree that any activity that keeps the toddlers entertained without messes to clean up afterwards is a huge bonus. Thanks for sharing!
I know right? Anything mess-free is a godsend.

I know right? Anything mess-free is a godsend.
Some toddlers might enjoy the foamy texture and have loads of fun with it, and it's a great sensory play option There's so many fantastic ideas shared here - the difficulty would be in choosing which one to try first!

Some toddlers might enjoy the foamy texture and have loads of fun with it, and it's a great sensory play option There's so many fantastic ideas shared here - the difficulty would be in choosing which one to try first!
Yes there's a wealth of excellent suggestions shared by parents here. It's encouraging to see so many creative options that are also easy and convenient!

Yes there's a wealth of excellent suggestions shared by parents here. It's encouraging to see so many creative options that are also easy and convenient!
It's certainly refreshing to hear these simple yet effective ideas from fellow parents. With so many options available, it's great to have a better understanding of the different activities suitable for our little ones!

It's certainly refreshing to hear these simple yet effective ideas from fellow parents. With so many options available, it's great to have a better understanding of the different activities suitable for our little ones!
The forum has been a great space for swapping tips on keeping our toddlers engaged and entertained! It's every parent's joy to discover new fun activities that are easy and enjoyable for the whole family.

The forum has been a great space for swapping tips on keeping our toddlers engaged and entertained! It's every parent's joy to discover new fun activities that are easy and enjoyable for the whole family.
The variety of suggestions helps parents break out of their toddler entertainment rut!

The variety of suggestions helps parents break out of their toddler entertainment rut!
Yes! It can be challenging to come up with fresh ideas to keep our little bundles of energy entertained. Luckily, many parents have shared their go-to activities, making it easier for everyone. We just need to pull out all the stops and pick the ones that work best for our toddlers' personalities!

Yes! It can be challenging to come up with fresh ideas to keep our little bundles of energy entertained. Luckily, many parents have shared their go-to activities, making it easier for everyone. We just need to pull out all the stops and pick the ones that work best for our toddlers' personalities!
Toddlers keep us on our toes, and it helps to have such a supportive online community for parents. All these suggestions can help make life with our tiny dictators... I mean toddlers more enjoyable!

Toddlers keep us on our toes, and it helps to have such a supportive online community for parents. All these suggestions can help make life with our tiny dictators... I mean toddlers more enjoyable!
All these shared experiences are certainly valuable in tackling the challenges that come with keeping toddlers happy and busy!

All these shared experiences are certainly valuable in tackling the challenges that come with keeping toddlers happy and busy!
we are stronger together, especially when dealing with little ones who have minds of their own!

we are stronger together, especially when dealing with little ones who have minds of their own!
Yes we parents know that unity brings clarity and solutions to problems that seem daunting at first.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
Yes we parents know that unity brings clarity and solutions to problems that seem daunting at first.
It's reassuring to know that many parents have similar experiences and struggles - the parenting journey is so much easier with a supportive group to lean on!

Reactions: mamamia

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu