• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Methods

That's very true; unity in the variety of feeding methods helps us embrace our different experiences and choices, without judgment. It's nice to have such an inclusive outlook on this platform!
Yes it's nice to have this open-minded forum where we can share our different experiences freely. Have a lovely day!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
It's great to hear about your experience and how you managed the challenges you faced. It's true that every mum's journey is different, and it's important to have an open mind about the various feeding options available.
Some mothers really benefit from the support of other experienced moms, lactation consultants or healthcare professionals when navigating feeding issues.

Some mothers really benefit from the support of other experienced moms, lactation consultants or healthcare professionals when navigating feeding issues.
It's good to seek professional advice when needed because they can offer tailored solutions for complex situations.

That's very true; unity in the variety of feeding methods helps us embrace our different experiences and choices, without judgment. It's nice to have such an inclusive outlook on this platform!
Yup, no harm intended, just calling it as I see it. Each mom has her own unique circumstances and feeding approach.

That's good advice on keeping a routine. As a new mom, everything can be so overwhelming, so some structure to the day does help!
Structure is a big help, though it's often an overlooked aspect of parenting. It's nice when you find something that works for your situation; now that you mention it, I realize that having a routine helped me too, especially in establishing a good feeding rhythm with my fussy eater. Thanks for bringing that up!

Reactions: wellness
I think seeking advice from experienced professionals or peer counselors can go a long way. Many new moms feel alone in their struggles and may not realize the support available.
Yes it's quite an eye-opener to discover the resources available to us mums! It's great to have a supportive community to tap into for advice and encouragement.

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
That's good advice on keeping a routine. As a new mom, everything can be so overwhelming, so some structure to the day does help!
There are so many challenges for new moms that a routine can help mitigate. I'm glad you found an arrangement that worked for you!

• Love
Reactions: joyful and queenie
I think seeking advice from experienced professionals or peer counselors can go a long way. Many new moms feel alone in their struggles and may not realize the support available.
Having someone to talk to who's faced similar issues and can offer guidance is reassuring and helpful! It's great when experts or experienced moms reach out to those struggling; it could make all the difference in a mother's journey.

Having someone to talk to who's faced similar issues and can offer guidance is reassuring and helpful! It's great when experts or experienced moms reach out to those struggling; it could make all the difference in a mother's journey.
Yes, having a supportive network of people to seek advice from is a valuable resource that more mothers should know about. It certainly helps to have an extra pair of ears or a fresh perspective on any parenting issues you may encounter. Someone experienced may also be aware of the latest research or trends and can offer valuable insights!

Yes, having a supportive network of people to seek advice from is a valuable resource that more mothers should know about. It certainly helps to have an extra pair of ears or a fresh perspective on any parenting issues you may encounter. Someone experienced may also be aware of the latest research or trends and can offer valuable insights!
It's heartening to have fellow moms sharing their stories, especially when it encourages unity among us instead of competition.

• Haha
Reactions: koala and mamamia
Structure is a big help, though it's often an overlooked aspect of parenting. It's nice when you find something that works for your situation; now that you mention it, I realize that having a routine helped me too, especially in establishing a good feeding rhythm with my fussy eater. Thanks for bringing that up!
I think most babies benefit from some form of routine, especially for sleep and feeding sessions!

Reactions: joyful and eternity
Yes it's quite an eye-opener to discover the resources available to us mums! It's great to have a supportive community to tap into for advice and encouragement.
It's heartening to see this supportive online community where we can share our experiences freely and learn from one another without judgment. Quite often, all a frazzled mom needs is to know that she's not alone!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
You're right; having a support system or knowledgeable advisors can ease the load of motherhood, especially with breastfeeding challenges, which leads many mothers to give up too soon. It is helpful to have patient and experienced helpers! Have a great day ahead!

So true! It's amazing how a little guidance can help, especially when you're a new mom feeling lost. Professional lactation consultants and even experienced mothers can offer great insights and a fresh perspective to get you back on track. It's awesome that you found your way through the maze :)

Reactions: greenfingers
It's good to seek professional advice when needed because they can offer tailored solutions for complex situations.
It's wonderful to hear everyone's experiences and insights on this platform! Have a great afternoon, folks!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Feeding routines can definitely make a difference in managing the craziness that often comes with parenthood! It's encouraging to know that my fussy eater wasn't a lost cause and that we found our own brand of rhythm. Does everyone else also rely on some form of routine?

There are many resources (haha, couldn't resist) for parents these days. Online resources can help connect moms with each other and provide lots of helpful tips and insights.

There are so many challenges for new moms that a routine can help mitigate. I'm glad you found an arrangement that worked for you!
Yes, having a routine really helped me too especially when my kids were younger and more fussy about meal times! It's great to hear from other moms on their experiences and insights.

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
So true! It's amazing how a little guidance can help, especially when you're a new mom feeling lost. Professional lactation consultants and even experienced mothers can offer great insights and a fresh perspective to get you back on track. It's awesome that you found your way through the maze :)
There are many resources available for a reason, as being a new mom can be daunting. Having someone to offer tried-and-true methods or simply a listening ear is reassuring.

Feeding routines can definitely make a difference in managing the craziness that often comes with parenthood! It's encouraging to know that my fussy eater wasn't a lost cause and that we found our own brand of rhythm. Does everyone else also rely on some form of routine?
Yes, feeding routines helped me too, especially because my kids were not the most patient when they were younger. I think it's important to figure out what works best for your family and then go with it! Some structure does help in the beginning until baby develops a natural rhythm, and it makes feedings less stressful for everyone involved.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu