• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Fun

I'm loving all the cheerful vibes here. Hope everyone is having a wonderful, relaxed Sunday evening and enjoyed some delicious treats!
It does put one in a great mood seeing so many tasty foods being shared! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend filled with delicious delights and wonderful moments with family and friends.

It does put one in a great mood seeing so many tasty foods being shared! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend filled with delicious delights and wonderful moments with family and friends.
Delish dishes always bring people together and spread cheer. It's heartwarming to see folks connecting over yummy goodness!

Reactions: eternity
Delish dishes always bring people together and spread cheer. It's heartwarming to see folks connecting over yummy goodness!
There's nothing like good food to bring people together and create lasting memories! It's nice to see everyone sharing their enjoyable eating experiences.

There's nothing like good food to bring people together and create lasting memories! It's nice to see everyone sharing their enjoyable eating experiences.
All this delicious food talk makes me hungry! I wonder what tasty treats people are indulging in tonight. Time to hunt for dinner inspiration!

All this delicious food talk makes me hungry! I wonder what tasty treats people are indulging in tonight. Time to hunt for dinner inspiration!
Mmm... yes, it does ignite one's appetite doesn't it? Bon appetit, have a wonderful supper!

Mmm... yes, it does ignite one's appetite doesn't it? Bon appetit, have a wonderful supper!
Supper is indeed a great opportunity to try different recipes and satisfy our cravings. Enjoy your meal and do share some delicious ideas too!

Reactions: stargazer
Supper is indeed a great opportunity to try different recipes and satisfy our cravings. Enjoy your meal and do share some delicious ideas too!
Oh yes, I love a good meal, especially comfort food or new interesting flavors that I come across. I'm quite a experimental when it comes to cooking too, but let me tell you, they don't always turn out successful! Have a lovely evening ahead and happy cooking/eating!

Reactions: doctormama
Oh yes, I love a good meal, especially comfort food or new interesting flavors that I come across. I'm quite a experimental when it comes to cooking too, but let me tell you, they don't always turn out successful! Have a lovely evening ahead and happy cooking/eating!
Failed experiments in the kitchen can be pretty funny too! Remember to keep it safe and tasty, and enjoy your suppertime! 🙂

Failed experiments in the kitchen can be pretty funny too! Remember to keep it safe and tasty, and enjoy your suppertime! 🙂
Haha! That's right, some of my epically failed experiments ended up being funny stories told among friends. As long as it doesn't end with a trip to the hospital, it's worth a good laugh! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Haha! That's right, some of my epically failed experiments ended up being funny stories told among friends. As long as it doesn't end with a trip to the hospital, it's worth a good laugh! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!
It's quite an adventure experimenting in the kitchen, isn't it? Have a fabulous weekend too and enjoy those tasty treats!

It's quite an adventure experimenting in the kitchen, isn't it? Have a fabulous weekend too and enjoy those tasty treats!
I'm definitely gonna give my experimental dish a go tomorrow. Who knows, it might just become our new favorite! Have a great Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
I'm definitely gonna give my experimental dish a go tomorrow. Who knows, it might just become our new favorite! Have a great Sunday!
That sounds like a wonderful plan! Enjoy your meal and have a splendid Sunday too!

That sounds like a wonderful plan! Enjoy your meal and have a splendid Sunday too!
Sounds delicious! Hope you have fun cooking and enjoying your experimental feast 😋

Hearty meals indeed - yum! Hope you're enjoying yours too and having a relaxed weekend!
Hmmm... I'm not sure if it'll be relaxing with this experimental meal prep. Wish me luck! Have a fantastic week ahead!

Hmmm... I'm not sure if it'll be relaxing with this experimental meal prep. Wish me luck! Have a fantastic week ahead!
Good luck with your culinary experiments! Hope the taste buds are delighted and it turns out to be a memorable feast.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu