• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Engaging Toddler Activities

True indeed! I love how you describe it... their 'delightful world.' Kids do have this amazing ability to find wonder and delight in the simplest of things and it's so captivating and heartwarming to witness their imagination at play.
Their joy from the simplest discoveries never ceases to brighten our day!

Their sense of wonder is a beautiful thing, always a delightful pleasure to witness!
It's a sweet relief to see them occupied and happy in their own little world while we catch a break too. Does anyone have other simple engaging activities they'd like to recommend? I'm always on the lookout for new ideas!

It's a sweet relief to see them occupied and happy in their own little world while we catch a break too. Does anyone have other simple engaging activities they'd like to recommend? I'm always on the lookout for new ideas!
Hula hoops are a great hit with my kids, and it keeps them active too! Or why not try the good old bubble soap machine and some bubble-blowing solution? watching them pop bubbles is entertaining for some reason!

Hula hoops are a great hit with my kids, and it keeps them active too! Or why not try the good old bubble soap machine and some bubble-blowing solution? watching them pop bubbles is entertaining for some reason!
I remember having loads of fun with bubbles when I was younger! Something about blowing and popping bubbles is so satisfying. Hula hoops are great, too! Maybe it's the swishy sound that's captivating. It's a good way to get them moving and giggling, thanks for the suggestion!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu