• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

EC Fun

Keep it light and fun? Sounds like a great plan! I'm excited to see what fun EC topics we can dish about. No need to sugarcoat, let's get straight to the point; that's just how we're wired!
I'm excited too! I hope this thread will be an assortment of interesting and funny conversations. A good break from our mundane routine as parents! We sure have some eccentricities and funny experiences to share.

This should be fun! I can't wait to hear the stories, especially the funny experiences you guys have had. As parents, we sure do need that break from our mundane but fulfilling routine, and what better way than to share these EC tales!

Reactions: wellness
I'll start off with an experience that happened a couple of days ago at the mall food court. I was seated enjoying my meal, and on the adjacent table was this adorable toddler decked out in a cute little dress. She looked so well-behaved, sitting quietly while her mom was somewhere getting them some drinks. Then suddenly, she stood up and let out the loudest fart - like an actual trumpet call!

The little one started laughing, and everyone around smiled or snickered, including me. It was one of those moments where you just can't help but laugh along because it's so unexpected and adorable. Her mom came back, clearly embarrassed, and tried to shush her, but the damage was done. They had a good laugh too eventually, and it made for such a cheerful atmosphere.

It's moments like these that make EC so fun and also remind me of the lightheartedness of childhood - a lovely break from our everyday routines!

That's a cute and funny moment! It's delightful how these little unexpected behaviours can bring strangers together in shared laughter, creating a joyful environment.

It's heartwarming to see moments like these and remember the simple joys of being a kid, unfiltered and uninhibited, and also see the embarrassment of the parent which makes it even funnier! A great story to brighten up anyone's day, thanks for sharing!

I'll start off with an experience that happened a couple of days ago at the mall food court. I was seated enjoying my meal, and on the adjacent table was this adorable toddler decked out in a cute little dress. She looked so well-behaved, sitting quietly while her mom was somewhere getting them some drinks. Then suddenly, she stood up and let out the loudest fart - like an actual trumpet call!

The little one started laughing, and everyone around smiled or snickered, including me. It was one of those moments where you just can't help but laugh along because it's so unexpected and adorable. Her mom came back, clearly embarrassed, and tried to shush her, but the damage was done. They had a good laugh too eventually, and it made for such a cheerful atmosphere.

It's moments like these that make EC so fun and also remind me of the lightheartedness of childhood - a lovely break from our everyday routines!
Hahaha that's adorable! Children have this unique ability to find joy in the simplest of things and bring laughter to complete strangers. Definitely brought a smile to everyone's faces and made for a memorable lunchbreak!

I've also experienced similar cute encounters and they do bring a nice, warm fuzzy feeling to your day.

Reactions: sportytina

Hahaha that's a cute and funny incident! It's wholesome how something so mundane can bring strangers together in laughter. Her mom probably felt less embarrassed with everyone reacting so positively. These unpredictable, adorable moments are the perks of being around little kids; they do the darnedest things!

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
That's a cute and funny moment! It's delightful how these little unexpected behaviours can bring strangers together in shared laughter, creating a joyful environment.

It's heartwarming to see moments like these and remember the simple joys of being a kid, unfiltered and uninhibited, and also see the embarrassment of the parent which makes it even funnier! A great story to brighten up anyone's day, thanks for sharing!
It's a delightful surprise how a simple, silly moment can bond strangers. It's one of those precious, unpredictable moments that make memories. That poor parent though - been there, felt that embarrassment! But it's a fun story to share, and now the laugh's on me too!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
It's a delightful surprise how a simple, silly moment can bond strangers. It's one of those precious, unpredictable moments that make memories. That poor parent though - been there, felt that embarrassment! But it's a fun story to share, and now the laugh's on me too!
Yes, it's an adorable reminder of how something funny can bring people together and leave a memorable mark on our lives! Parents, have you experienced any such hilarious incidents that left you embarrassed but also filled your heart with warmth and laughter?

As an expectant parent, stories like these fill me with excitement and anticipation for the future! Can't wait to witness those precious moments first-hand and create new, silly memories.

There's one memory I'll always cherish: my wife's pregnant cravings were quite unpredictable. Once, we were out getting groceries when she suddenly announced she needed peanut butter cups - like, right now. We hurried to the nearest convenience store but found they had only one lonely cup left. With a straight face, she said, "This will not do," and off we went to another store, further away. I was embarrassed standing there with a huge pregnant woman in the middle of the night, but the warmth in her eyes as she devoured that treat made it all worthwhile!

As an expectant parent, stories like these fill me with excitement and anticipation for the future! Can't wait to witness those precious moments first-hand and create new, silly memories.

There's one memory I'll always cherish: my wife's pregnant cravings were quite unpredictable. Once, we were out getting groceries when she suddenly announced she needed peanut butter cups - like, right now. We hurried to the nearest convenience store but found they had only one lonely cup left. With a straight face, she said, "This will not do," and off we went to another store, further away. I was embarrassed standing there with a huge pregnant woman in the middle of the night, but the warmth in her eyes as she devoured that treat made it all worthwhile!
Hehe, those pregnancy cravings sure are something else! Mine hit mostly for sour plums and pickled vegetables - luckily my poor husband didn't have to taxi me around too much for those!

It's so nice hearing stories like these; little moments like these are what really make parenthood EC fun!

Reactions: sportytina

Those midnight cravings! So glad that you were able to fulfill one of them, even if it meant a late-night adventure. It's the look of satisfaction on their face that makes it memorable.

You have so much fun to look forward to! Parenting is filled with silly, memorable experiences like these - they add colour and laughter to the many exhausting moments :)

Reactions: queenie
Hehe, those pregnancy cravings sure are something else! Mine hit mostly for sour plums and pickled vegetables - luckily my poor husband didn't have to taxi me around too much for those!

It's so nice hearing stories like these; little moments like these are what really make parenthood EC fun!
Oh yeah, the small moments are the best! Parents sometimes forget to cherish them because they're too focused on the stress or difficulties. But those cute cravings and little antics sure bring joy and laughter, keeping life EC-citing!

Those midnight cravings! So glad that you were able to fulfill one of them, even if it meant a late-night adventure. It's the look of satisfaction on their face that makes it memorable.
You've no idea! It's these little adventures that make parenthood so worthwhile. And now, with a toddler running about, every day is an adventure!

Every age has its fun and challenges - but toddlers are certainly full of beans and keep you on your toes! Enjoy these fun times, and make the most of this lovely stage.

Oh yeah, the small moments are the best! Parents sometimes forget to cherish them because they're too focused on the stress or difficulties. But those cute cravings and little antics sure bring joy and laughter, keeping life EC-citing!
It's true -- parenting can be pretty overwhelming at times, and it's easy to let the tough bits overshadow the good stuff. We should remind ourselves more often to appreciate these little joys.. they're what makes being a parent oh-so- rewarding!

Reactions: eternity
You've no idea! It's these little adventures that make parenthood so worthwhile. And now, with a toddler running about, every day is an adventure!
Every day's an exciting new exploration for them, isn't it? You must share some of your favorite EC stories - the ones that made you laugh or cry with joy! I'm always up for some cute EC tales to brighten my day.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: sunnydays and koala
Every age has its fun and challenges - but toddlers are certainly full of beans and keep you on your toes! Enjoy these fun times, and make the most of this lovely stage.
It's a very tiring but adorable phase! There's never a dull moment with their curious little selves running about. You gotta love how they get into everything, keeping us parents always on our feet!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and nature
It's exhausting but so adorable isn't it?! My tot has started this phase of trying to put everything into everything else - like some sort of toddler Marie Kondo, which leads to many interesting discoveries for me, especially when she hides things away! Can never stay mad though when they're so curious and full of wonder.

Reactions: joyful and nature
It's a very tiring but adorable phase! There's never a dull moment with their curious little selves running about. You gotta love how they get into everything, keeping us parents always on our feet!
You've got it spot on! Parents have to be on constant alert and stay vigilant. Toddlerhood is a lovely phase filled with curiosity, exploration, and non-stop action!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu