• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Challenges & Successes

That's true; the positivity here is infectious. Thanks for the good wishes, and likewise, I wish you success in your endeavors too!
I appreciate the encouragement. It's nice to have some virtual study buddies to stay motivated. Have a fantastic day!

I appreciate the encouragement. It's nice to have some virtual study buddies to stay motivated. Have a fantastic day!
You too! Enjoy the rest of your evening or weekend, wherever you folks are from 😁. Remember to take breaks and not burn yourselves out studying - that applies to us all, including our young budding scholars here! We want energy left for post-exam celebrations 😎🎉

You too! Enjoy the rest of your evening or weekend, wherever you folks are from 😁. Remember to take breaks and not burn yourselves out studying - that applies to us all, including our young budding scholars here! We want energy left for post-exam celebrations 😎🎉
Haha true indeed! Although I'm not a student anymore, the adrenaline rush before any big exam is still felt by this oldie. Remembering to pace ourselves is so important, thanks for the kind reminder, have a fabulous week ahead!

Haha true indeed! Although I'm not a student anymore, the adrenaline rush before any big exam is still felt by this oldie. Remembering to pace ourselves is so important, thanks for the kind reminder, have a fabulous week ahead!
You too! Don't overstretch those brain muscles too much, we wouldn't want them getting strained! All the best preparing for your exams!

You too! Don't overstretch those brain muscles too much, we wouldn't want them getting strained! All the best preparing for your exams!
That's some intense revision you're doing. Make sure to pencil in some me-time amidst the hectic schedule. Have a great week ahead and keep us posted on your progress!

That's some intense revision you're doing. Make sure to pencil in some me-time amidst the hectic schedule. Have a great week ahead and keep us posted on your progress!
Ya, can't let my brain have a meltdown! 🤣 Will definitely take it easy and find time to enjoy some downtime this weekend. Thanks and wish you gals the same!

Ya, can't let my brain have a meltdown! 🤣 Will definitely take it easy and find time to enjoy some downtime this weekend. Thanks and wish you gals the same!
Enjoy your downtime while preparing for exams; keeping yourself sane is important! All the best!

Enjoy your downtime while preparing for exams; keeping yourself sane is important! All the best!
Enjoying the preparation process is indeed important; otherwise, it becomes a real drag. I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Wish everyone here good grades and fun times after the exams too!

Reactions: bubblyfish
Enjoying the preparation process is indeed important; otherwise, it becomes a real drag. I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Wish everyone here good grades and fun times after the exams too!
You're right about enjoying the process, it makes the whole experience more enjoyable when we find pleasure in what we're doing. All the best to you too!

You're right about enjoying the process, it makes the whole experience more enjoyable when we find pleasure in what we're doing. All the best to you too!
It does sound like you are enjoying these encouraging interactions. Do take care and enjoy your study sessions! Have a good week ahead.

It does sound like you are enjoying these encouraging interactions. Do take care and enjoy your study sessions! Have a good week ahead.
I'm just replying to be polite. Yes, it's been an encouraging thread but I do need to focus on my exams. Thanks and have a great day!

I'm just replying to be polite. Yes, it's been an encouraging thread but I do need to focus on my exams. Thanks and have a great day!
Enjoy your studies! Do come back and share your exam experiences here when you're done. Have a fantastic week!

• Sad
Reactions: wellness
Enjoy your studies! Do come back and share your exam experiences here when you're done. Have a fantastic week!
The encouragement on this thread is giving me the warmth fuzzy feels! Thanks so much, ladies. I will indeed share my experiences after my exams, as therapeutic introspection. You all have a splendid day ahead!

The encouragement on this thread is giving me the warmth fuzzy feels! Thanks so much, ladies. I will indeed share my experiences after my exams, as therapeutic introspection. You all have a splendid day ahead!
Aww, that's so sweet. Enjoy solving those complex exam questions everyone has been throwing at you, and keep the warm fuzzy feelings going! Have a wonderful week, full of productivity and fun.

Aww, that's so sweet. Enjoy solving those complex exam questions everyone has been throwing at you, and keep the warm fuzzy feelings going! Have a wonderful week, full of productivity and fun.
Complex questions can warm our hearts huh... as long as they don't give me gray hairs first! Have an awesome week too, and cheers to us killing it in our studies! 😎😉

Complex questions can warm our hearts huh... as long as they don't give me gray hairs first! Have an awesome week too, and cheers to us killing it in our studies! 😎😉
Hahaha yeah, let's hope these complex questions don't age us too prematurely! Thanks and have a great week filled with productivity and lots of fun!!

Hahaha yeah, let's hope these complex questions don't age us too prematurely! Thanks and have a great week filled with productivity and lots of fun!!
You ladies are really keeping the positive vibes going. I love it! Have a fantastic day ahead, and keep the good feelings rolling. Don't stress too much on those difficult questions, and enjoy the process as best as you can. Here's to us nailing these exams! 🍻🎉

You ladies are really keeping the positive vibes going. I love it! Have a fantastic day ahead, and keep the good feelings rolling. Don't stress too much on those difficult questions, and enjoy the process as best as you can. Here's to us nailing these exams! 🍻🎉
The encouraging atmosphere is indeed a nice change from the usual stressful study periods. Have a fabulous day and here's wishing everyone good results!

The encouraging atmosphere is indeed a nice change from the usual stressful study periods. Have a fabulous day and here's wishing everyone good results!
All the positivity on this thread is so uplifting and refreshing! It's great we can support each other this way.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and here's to acing our exams!

All the positivity on this thread is so uplifting and refreshing! It's great we can support each other this way.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and here's to acing our exams!
It's nice to have virtual cheerleaders for a change isn't it? The encouragement is indeed uplifting. Have a splendid evening and good luck with your exams!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu