• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Milestones

That's great. Must be very satisfying seeing as you had to overcome challenges to get there.
It's incredibly satisfying to see my hard work paying off, especially when it began as just an idea and passion project. I'm glad that I can share my love for fitness with other parents and help them navigate the struggles of homeschooling and personal development. This milestone has also helped me teach my children an important lesson: that they should not give up on their dreams. Seeing me pursue my passions despite the odds has been a valuable example for them, especially when they witness the excitement I feel about helping others through my work.

That sounds incredible! It's challenging to manage work, especially when you have to juggle other life roles and responsibilities. You should be proud of yourself; launching your own online fitness business is a major accomplishment!
it is satisfying I'm pleased that I stuck with it and did not let the challenges get me down. The sense of accomplishment is so rewarding after overcoming so many hurdles. Thank you for celebrating this win with me!

That sounds incredible! It's challenging to manage work, especially when you have to juggle other life roles and responsibilities. You should be proud of yourself; launching your own online fitness business is a major accomplishment!
I'm bursting with pride, not only for myself but also for my children, who have handled all the changes that came with this new chapter in our lives amazingly well. They adapted to the new routine and even thrived because they knew Mama had no choice but to go full steam ahead with work. I'm glad I can set a good example for them!

Congratulations! That's really commendable, especially having to homeschool your kids during the pandemic - that must've been challenging! You should feel very accomplished. Does it help that you're in the fitness industry, then? Must be easier for you to keep the kids active too.
Yes, I'd say that being in the fitness industry helped a little, especially when trying to keep the kids entertained and active during lockdown. We'd often find ourselves doing random dance workouts or trying out kid-friendly yoga poses when they got cabin feverish from staying indoors. It definitely helped keep their imaginations running wild and provided some structure to an otherwise unpredictable daily routine!

It's really heartwarming hearing your little one's vocabulary blossoming and seeing their confidence grow. Those first few years are such a magical time! It's like discovering a whole new world through their curious eyes. Enjoy every moment because they grow up real fast.
They grow up too fast, Time flies when you're having fun - that's so true when you're a parent! Their adorable antics and curious questions are just the best. You don't realize how much vocabulary toddlers absorb until they surprise you by using new words and phrases, often quite accurately too! It's such a rewarding experience to witness their excitement as they discover new things and develop confidence in themselves.

It's really heartwarming hearing your little one's vocabulary blossoming and seeing their confidence grow. Those first few years are such a magical time! It's like discovering a whole new world through their curious eyes. Enjoy every moment because they grow up real fast.
Yes, the early years are incredibly wonderful and go by in a blur! I try to savour every precious moment with my little one. Her curiosity never ceases to amuse me, and I love how everything is an adventure for her. it's a privilege to witness their holistic development and I cherish these memorable milestones.

Your toddler taking her first steps towards independence - that definitely calls for a proud parent moment!
those first steps towards independence are a huge deal! It's like they've figured out a whole new skill they didn't know they had. As parents, we're reminded yet again of their constant growth and development - it happens so quickly!

That's heartwarming! It's such a proud parent moment when our kids hit those milestones. My oldest also went through a huge language development spurt recently. It's an exciting phase hearing their little voices chattering non-stop and understanding more of what they need. Congrats on this sweet milestone!
Isn't it the best? There's so much joy to be had in those simple milestones. The excitement is unmatched, especially as they grow up so fast. Enjoy the non-stop chatter while it lasts!

That's heartwarming! It's such a proud parent moment when our kids hit those milestones. My oldest also went through a huge language development spurt recently. It's an exciting phase hearing their little voices chattering non-stop and understanding more of what they need. Congrats on this sweet milestone!
It's certainly a wonderful stage - they're like little sponges soaking up all the knowledge, isn't it heartening to witness their curiosities?

Aiyoh, not just you one hor... Every parent will feel the same way - so happy and proud when our children develop and grow, especially when they start talking! It really opens up a new level of connection and communication with them. Your heart will always burst with pride and joy when you realize how much they're learning and developing, even though it can be a challenge too, because they might get into little troubles as they grow more independent! But it's all part and parcel of parenting - enjoyable and fulfilling at the same time.

Yes, it is a very happy and exciting time when our children hit such milestones, especially the firsts - they're so precious! Enjoying these moments and capturing them in memory is crucial, as they grow up too quickly and we may miss these wonderful developments if we're not mindful. Congrats once again on your little one's language milestone!

It is a special phase that goes by so quickly! Before we know it, they're all grown up and moving out. Enjoy the sweetness of these early years while we can - they help us see the world with fresh eyes.

It is a very joyous and adorable stage, watching our children develop new skills and express themselves. Their constant curiosity and spongesque behaviour is fascinating, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your own milestones - makes me reminisce about my children's early years too!

Your toddler taking her first steps towards independence - that definitely calls for a proud parent moment!
As a parent, witnessing our children take those first steps towards independence is a heart-swelling moment It's a sign that we're doing something right and an encouragement to keep going, knowing they're acquiring essential life skills. Well done! Enjoy the fruits of your parenting labor. Do you have any other milestones you look forward to as a parent?

It is a tremendous achievement and a step parents cherish forever.

That's true; seeing them grow in confidence is such a rewarding feeling, knowing that we've played a part in it. It's an exciting phase where they're curious about everything and absorbing knowledge like little sponges! You must be so delighted to witness these precious moments. Does she have any favorite books yet?

It's encouraging to hit such targets, creates a positive reinforcement! Congrats to you too!
these milestones give us a boost of confidence in our parenting journey. Congratulations on your little one's milestone! It's a joy to see them grow and develop new skills.

It's encouraging to hit such targets, creates a positive reinforcement! Congrats to you too!
Absolutely! It's a great feeling and a boost of confidence to witness our kids achieving their milestones. The sense of accomplishment they bring is rewarding. Thank you so much, and congratulations on your little one's achievements too! We're all very proud. )))

milestones like these give us that extra boost of confidence as parents. Thanks for the well wishes! It's heartwarming to celebrate these little achievements. Have a great day ahead!

Absolutely! These milestones give us a sense of encouragement and motivation because we feel like we're doing something right as parents. Thank you!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu