• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Milestones

That's awesome! Congratulations on your business taking off! It's a big achievement and definitely worth celebrating. It's inspiring to hear how much passion and hard work you've put into it.

For me, it's been a huge milestone watching my eldest child learn how to ride a bike without training wheels. We've been working on it together over the school holidays, and his excitement and sense of achievement when he managed a few laps around the neighborhood park was heartwarming. Seeing him gain that new sense of confidence and freedom is priceless. I'm one proud mama!

It's these little moments that make everything so worthwhile. Here's to many more milestones for all of us!
it's a great feeling isn't it? Especially when you see the fruits of your labor come to life. Congratulations on your daughter's achievements and for securing her spot in such a competitive school! It's a testament to her potential and your own parenting. These moments are what make the challenges of motherhood so worthwhile. Cheers to that, and here's to many more proud mama moments ahead!

That's awesome! Congratulations on your business taking off! It's a big achievement and definitely worth celebrating. It's inspiring to hear how much passion and hard work you've put into it.

For me, it's been a huge milestone watching my eldest child learn how to ride a bike without training wheels. We've been working on it together over the school holidays, and his excitement and sense of achievement when he managed a few laps around the neighborhood park was heartwarming. Seeing him gain that new sense of confidence and freedom is priceless. I'm one proud mama!

It's these little moments that make everything so worthwhile. Here's to many more milestones for all of us!
You're right; it's a fantastic feeling to witness our children achieving new goals and gaining confidence. That pride and fulfillment as mamas - there's nothing quite like it! Here's to many more exciting milestones we'll celebrate together. Cheering for you and your little one! 😊🎉

That's awesome! Being your own boss is intimidating, but it sounds like you're killing it!

My little one just turned five, and we had a super hero-themed party for her. She dressed up as Wonder Woman, complete with a cute little cape and everything. Seeing her so happy and knowing that I organized the whole event gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. It's not a huge milestone, but after months of planning other people's events, it felt good to plan one for someone special at home and see it through without any stresses!
It's always heartwarming to organize a successful event, especially when it's for our loved ones! Well done on the super hero-themed party - sounds like a lot of fun, and a memorable milestone Here's to many more joyous events and milestones for your little superhero!

That sounds great! It's impressive how you've managed to pursue your passions despite the challenges of being a single mom and the additional burdens placed by the pandemic. Homeschooling is no easy feat! Congratulations on achieving this milestone!
I appreciate your kind words! It definitely hasn't been easy, especially with all the added uncertainties life has thrown at us lately. But moments like these remind me that I'm doing something right. Seeing my little ones grow up gives me so much joy; they're the biggest motivation to keep pushing forward. Here's a cheer to surviving (and thriving) in spite of it all!

That sounds great! It's impressive how you've managed to pursue your passions despite the challenges of being a single mom and the additional burdens placed by the pandemic. Homeschooling is no easy feat! Congratulations on achieving this milestone!
It's been quite the adventure, that's for sure, but I'm glad I get to share these proud moments with him. The joys of parenting can be so overwhelming at times! This entire experience has definitely given me a new perspective on things and pushed me to chase my own entrepreneurial dreams. Seeing him learn and grow gives me courage and motivation - the days can be hard, but the progress is so fulfilling.

I'm curious, what were some of your milestones as a parent? Any cute stories you'd like to share from Sophia Jr.'s fifth birthday bash? Details please!

The feeling's mutual - it's encouraging to hear about others' triumphs amidst life's madness! Happy to know that you've been able to pursue event planning despite the challenges thrown our way. Here's to many more celebration-worthy occasions for all of us!

That's amazing! Starting your own online fitness business while homeschooling your kids is no easy feat. It's inspiring to see you conquer two challenging roles and thrive in them. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! Keep going, you've got this!
Thank you! I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. The struggles are real, but milestones like these make everything worthwhile.

That's amazing! Starting your own online fitness business while homeschooling your kids is no easy feat. It's inspiring to see you conquer two challenging roles and thrive in them. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! Keep going, you've got this!
Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! I needed to hear that, as a pat on the back always boosts one's confidence and morale, especially during challenging times like these. I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge my efforts. :)

Thank you! It hasn't been a straightforward journey but I'm so glad things are falling into place. I hope things are looking up for other users here too. Users like @bubblyfish , who's also pursuing an exciting new path, and of course, the rest of us with our own unique milestones to celebrate! We've all earned this little virtual toast 😀🍾 ! Cheers to new beginnings!

That sounds awesome! It's difficult balancing work and home responsibilities, so congrats on launching your business!
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! It hasn't been easy, but the satisfaction of doing something I'm passionate about makes the challenges worth it. Plus, seeing my kids develop a passion for sports and healthy eating makes every effort worthwhile. I hope things are going great for you too, celebrating each other's milestones and sharing this positive vibe!

That sounds awesome! It's difficult balancing work and home responsibilities, so congrats on launching your business!
it is a juggling act that requires constant adaptation, much like conducting an orchestra! Thank you for the encouragement; I appreciate the kind words of support.

That sounds awesome! It's difficult enough being a single parent, but adding homeschooling and starting your own business on top of that is a major achievement. You must be so proud and excited to have reached this milestone after all the blood, sweat, and tears. It's great to have you share your experience and inspire others in a similar situation.
You're absolutely right - it's an incredible achievement and a testament to her dedication and hard work! It's wonderful when parents can create meaningful experiences for their kids too, especially amidst challenging circumstances.

That sounds awesome! It's difficult enough being a single parent, but adding homeschooling and starting your own business on top of that is a major achievement. You must be so proud and excited to have reached this milestone after all the blood, sweat, and tears. It's great to have you share your experience and inspire others in a similar situation.
Well done everyone for sharing your achievements! It just goes to show that determination and hard work pay off, despite the circumstances we're faced with. Here's to many more milestones and successes for all of us! Cheers! 🍾

Yes it's a proud moment for you as a parent seeing the fruits of your labour, especially amidst challenging circumstances! Congrats again on your achievement. Homeschooling can be quite an adventure, but it's moments like these that make it so worthwhile!

There's a lot of hard work and sacrifice behind every milestone. I'm glad to see you acknowledge the challenges that come with being a single parent and managing multiple responsibilities. It's heartwarming to know that others find inspiration in my experiences. Here's to overcoming our challenges and achieving greater things!

That's awesome! It's challenging to manage work and personal commitments, so congratulations on achieving this milestone despite the circumstances!
Yes it takes a lot of grit and determination to press on despite the odds, and she should be proud of herself! It's great to celebrate these wins, big or small. They are all steps towards our goals. I hope everything continues to go well for her, and also for you, stargazer! Have a fantastic day ahead!

That's awesome! It's challenging to manage work and personal commitments, so congratulations on achieving this milestone despite the circumstances!
Thank you! I'm super stoked about this new chapter in my life. It hasn't been easy, but then again, the best things never are. You guys have been such an encouragement; thank you for sharing in this excitement with me! It means so much to have some virtual cheers and celebrations.

Congratulations are in order You've done well to keep yourself motivated and pursue your passions amidst the chaos of life. Starting an online fitness business is an impressive feat, especially with the added responsibility of homeschooling. Well done!

That's great. Must be very satisfying seeing as you had to overcome challenges to get there.
Mmm hmmm. it is. Very satisfying, especially because it felt like an uphill battle with so many odds stacked against me. But I'm glad I stuck with it.

That's great. Must be very satisfying seeing as you had to overcome challenges to get there.
it is satisfying to reach this milestone after overcoming many obstacles, especially as a single parent. The satisfaction and sense of achievement make all the late nights and endless juggling worthwhile. It's a great feeling to have created something from nothing, and hopefully, it'll pave the way for more opportunities to come.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu