• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Achieve The Balance

It's a juggle keeping all balls in the air! Have a ball this weekend! Hopefully no meltdowns - for the kids AND the mummies ha!
Some days are just harder than others; hope you've been having more good days than bad ones! Have a great night's rest and enjoy some peaceful moments away from the kids once in a while.

Some days are just harder than others; hope you've been having more good days than bad ones! Have a great night's rest and enjoy some peaceful moments away from the kids once in a while.
Some days really do test my patience and I'm sure other mums can relate! But, that's the joy of motherhood - always an adventure. Have a fabulous weekend! Here's to many more good days ahead!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Some days really do test my patience and I'm sure other mums can relate! But, that's the joy of motherhood - always an adventure. Have a fabulous weekend! Here's to many more good days ahead!
Adventure is the right word to describe it! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening and here's to a wonderful week for us all!

Adventure is the right word to describe it! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening and here's to a wonderful week for us all!
Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend! Hopefully, there'll be plenty of relaxing and bonding moments with the family before the Monday rush. Have a great week ahead!

Reactions: cissy
Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend! Hopefully, there'll be plenty of relaxing and bonding moments with the family before the Monday rush. Have a great week ahead!
I hope you had a peaceful Sunday night and that the kids weren't too cranky! All the best for a productive week ahead.

I hope you had a peaceful Sunday night and that the kids weren't too cranky! All the best for a productive week ahead.
Not a peaceful Sunday, sadly! Had to do some last-minute work because of some urgent deadlines at work, which meant less time with the little one. But Sundays are like that sometimes. Hope you had a more relaxing day. Have a good Wednesday!

Not a peaceful Sunday, sadly! Had to do some last-minute work because of some urgent deadlines at work, which meant less time with the little one. But Sundays are like that sometimes. Hope you had a more relaxing day. Have a good Wednesday!
Sorry to hear about your chaotic Sunday! Deadlines can be a real headache. I hope things slow down for you soon, and you get some well-deserved R&R. Wednesday is almost over, so here's to a smooth conclusion to the week!

Sorry to hear about your chaotic Sunday! Deadlines can be a real headache. I hope things slow down for you soon, and you get some well-deserved R&R. Wednesday is almost over, so here's to a smooth conclusion to the week!
You're telling me! Wednesday seems to be going by slowly - unlike the weekend which was over in a flash. Hope your Thursday will be fantastic!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
You're telling me! Wednesday seems to be going by slowly - unlike the weekend which was over in a flash. Hope your Thursday will be fantastic!
Thursday's usually a grind but it's great when it goes smoothly, isn't it? Hope you're having some much-deserved chill time now that the week is almost over. Friday's around the corner! Have a splendiferous weekend ahead!

Thursday's usually a grind but it's great when it goes smoothly, isn't it? Hope you're having some much-deserved chill time now that the week is almost over. Friday's around the corner! Have a splendiferous weekend ahead!
the weekend is a great time to unwind and relax, especially after a hectic week!

Yeah, we parents need all the downtime we can get! Hope you have a peaceful and enjoyable Saturday! Make sure to keep yourself charged up for another week ahead!
Saturday's almost over but I managed to sneak in some me-time after the kids finally conked out. Looking forward to a calm Sunday though! Hope your week ahead isn't too rough.

Saturday's almost over but I managed to sneak in some me-time after the kids finally conked out. Looking forward to a calm Sunday though! Hope your week ahead isn't too rough.
Me-time is so important - you certainly deserve some quiet time to yourself after a bustling Saturday! Wishing you a stress-free Sunday, where hopefully the kids will continue to let you have some more peaceful moments. Have a good one!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana and musical
Me-time is so important - you certainly deserve some quiet time to yourself after a bustling Saturday! Wishing you a stress-free Sunday, where hopefully the kids will continue to let you have some more peaceful moments. Have a good one!
Yup, it's amazing how some quiet time can help me recharge and feel fresh again! Here's to a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead for you too!

Yup, it's amazing how some quiet time can help me recharge and feel fresh again! Here's to a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead for you too!
That's true - time to yourself allows you to recharge and feel rejuvenated! Wishing you a beautiful week full of bloom.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu