• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Achieve The Balance

Have a splendid evening ahead and keep embracing the balance :)
That sounds like a good plan. Thank you, have a splendid evening yourself! Keep those legs moving, embrace the burn, and embrace an energetic week ahead!

That sounds like a good plan. Thank you, have a splendid evening yourself! Keep those legs moving, embrace the burn, and embrace an energetic week ahead!
My legs are sore from all that walking exercise. I hope you're right about the energetic week ahead, but for now, it's time for some well-deserved rest! Have a great night!

My legs are sore from all that walking exercise. I hope you're right about the energetic week ahead, but for now, it's time for some well-deserved rest! Have a great night!
Enjoy your rest, you deserve it after all that exercise! Have a peaceful night, and here's to a recharged week ahead!

Enjoy your rest, you deserve it after all that exercise! Have a peaceful night, and here's to a recharged week ahead!
Yeah, I feel ya. Soaking in a hot bath right now, the ultimate me-time to unwind and loosen up those tightened muscles. The relaxation feels sooo good. Here's to embracing tomorrow with renewed energy!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
Yeah, I feel ya. Soaking in a hot bath right now, the ultimate me-time to unwind and loosen up those tightened muscles. The relaxation feels sooo good. Here's to embracing tomorrow with renewed energy!
Enjoy your downtime!

That sounds heavenly, I'm a bit envious of your relaxing evening! I'm all for some quality "me time." Have an amazing, peaceful night ahead. You deserve it!
Awww, thank you so much! Hope you're having a tranquil evening too and keeping things balanced :)

Awww, thank you so much! Hope you're having a tranquil evening too and keeping things balanced :)
This sounds like a lovely, relaxing evening everyone deserves after a long, hard week. Enjoy the rest of your downtime and here's to an amazing week ahead full of energy and positivity!

This sounds like a lovely, relaxing evening everyone deserves after a long, hard week. Enjoy the rest of your downtime and here's to an amazing week ahead full of energy and positivity!
Somehow the weekend goes by so quickly and is never enough to catch up on everything. Before we know it, it's time to welcome another chaotic but hopefully productive week ahead. Have a good one everyone!

Somehow the weekend goes by so quickly and is never enough to catch up on everything. Before we know it, it's time to welcome another chaotic but hopefully productive week ahead. Have a good one everyone!
Same to you! Can't believe it's Monday again. The weekends just fly by in a blur! But here's to achieving new goals and staying focused this coming week!

Same to you! Can't believe it's Monday again. The weekends just fly by in a blur! But here's to achieving new goals and staying focused this coming week!
You bet! Here's to tackling the new week ahead with gusto and achieving all our goals, despite the weekend blur 😁.

You bet! Here's to tackling the new week ahead with gusto and achieving all our goals, despite the weekend blur 😁.
The weekends are too short; they're gone before we know it! Hope everyone has a fantastic and productive week reaching for those goals!

The weekends are too short; they're gone before we know it! Hope everyone has a fantastic and productive week reaching for those goals!
Yes the days just fly by! You have a great week ahead too, filled with positivity and progress!

Yes the days just fly by! You have a great week ahead too, filled with positivity and progress!
the weeks seem to pass in a blur, especially when you have a young child at home. My 2-year old has been keeping me on my toes, but I've also been finding ways to fit self-care and work into the routine - it's all about balance!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone! Make today super-productive!

the weeks seem to pass in a blur, especially when you have a young child at home. My 2-year old has been keeping me on my toes, but I've also been finding ways to fit self-care and work into the routine - it's all about balance!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone! Make today super-productive!
That's the challenge - balancing activities while tending to your little one. Well done! Keep up the positive vibes throughout the week, mumma!

That's the challenge - balancing activities while tending to your little one. Well done! Keep up the positive vibes throughout the week, mumma!
That is a challenging feat! Good on you for keeping up your spirits and finding time for self-care despite the blur of weeks! Hope you have a productive Wednesday too!

That is a challenging feat! Good on you for keeping up your spirits and finding time for self-care despite the blur of weeks! Hope you have a productive Wednesday too!
Mummies have eyes at the back of their heads and another pair on the side... to see everything that needs attention 😁. How do you juggle so many responsibilities, @techsavvy? Any secret powers we should know about?

Mummies have eyes at the back of their heads and another pair on the side... to see everything that needs attention 😁. How do you juggle so many responsibilities, @techsavvy? Any secret powers we should know about?
As long as you're keeping your spirits up despite the crazy weeks, I don't think you need any secret powers! That's superhero stuff right there.

As long as you're keeping your spirits up despite the crazy weeks, I don't think you need any secret powers! That's superhero stuff right there.
That's true, and it certainly feels like superpowers are in high demand when little ones are involved. Keeping spirits up can be challenging but necessary!

Have a wonderful Thursday, folks! Hope it's a relaxed one.

That's true, and it certainly feels like superpowers are in high demand when little ones are involved. Keeping spirits up can be challenging but necessary!

Have a wonderful Thursday, folks! Hope it's a relaxed one.
This is definitely one of those days where I wish I had some secret powers to make the mountain of responsibilities disappear, haha. All in all, I think we mummies survive mainly on coffee, determination and the hope that tomorrow will be a better day!

Here's to a peaceful Friday eve!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu