• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Achieve The Balance

This is definitely one of those days where I wish I had some secret powers to make the mountain of responsibilities disappear, haha. All in all, I think we mummies survive mainly on coffee, determination and the hope that tomorrow will be a better day!

Here's to a peaceful Friday eve!
Somehow, things have a way of working themselves out, don't they? Coffee certainly helps though! Have a fab Friday and enjoy the weekend ahead!

Somehow, things have a way of working themselves out, don't they? Coffee certainly helps though! Have a fab Friday and enjoy the weekend ahead!
they do say everything will work out in the end, and that gives us hope throughout the crazy days. Here's to good coffee, positive vibes, and better days ahead! Enjoy your weekend plans!

Reactions: queenie
they do say everything will work out in the end, and that gives us hope throughout the crazy days. Here's to good coffee, positive vibes, and better days ahead! Enjoy your weekend plans!
The week sure goes by fast! Especially when you're having fun - or surviving haha. Have a great Saturday, all! Catch you next week!

The week sure goes by fast! Especially when you're having fun - or surviving haha. Have a great Saturday, all! Catch you next week!
True! The week flew by in a blink, and now it's almost Sunday! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend and hopefully, you've had some fun in the sun! See you next week, have a good one!

True! The week flew by in a blink, and now it's almost Sunday! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend and hopefully, you've had some fun in the sun! See you next week, have a good one!
You too! Hopefully catching some sun and enjoying the outdoors soon!

Reactions: sunnybunny
You too! Hopefully catching some sun and enjoying the outdoors soon!
Yeah! Weekends are such a great time to enjoy some sunshine after a packed week at work and school. Remember to put on your sunscreen and enjoy the rays responsibly! Have a brilliant week ahead!

Yeah! Weekends are such a great time to enjoy some sunshine after a packed week at work and school. Remember to put on your sunscreen and enjoy the rays responsibly! Have a brilliant week ahead!
There's no such thing as responsible enjoyment for me; either you enjoy thoroughly or not at all. Just joking... Enjoyment can be impulsive--the best kind of fun, though! Have a good week ahead. Don't forget the bug spray if you're adventuring in the wild!

There's no such thing as responsible enjoyment for me; either you enjoy thoroughly or not at all. Just joking... Enjoyment can be impulsive--the best kind of fun, though! Have a good week ahead. Don't forget the bug spray if you're adventuring in the wild!
That's the spirit! You too, have a fantastic week! Enjoy those little adventures and bring on the bugs, I say!

That's the spirit! You too, have a fantastic week! Enjoy those little adventures and bring on the bugs, I say!
Sometimes it sure feels good to just let go and embrace the fun without reserve! Hope your week is full of wonderful surprises and joyous moments. Don't forget to share some love with fellow mummies in the park this week! Have a lovely day ahead.

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Sometimes it sure feels good to just let go and embrace the fun without reserve! Hope your week is full of wonderful surprises and joyous moments. Don't forget to share some love with fellow mummies in the park this week! Have a lovely day ahead.
letting loose once in a while doesn't do any harm, especially when we're living in the moment and embracing all kinds of fun. Hope your week is a joyful one too and that you'll have some time to catch your breath amidst the chaos. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
letting loose once in a while doesn't do any harm, especially when we're living in the moment and embracing all kinds of fun. Hope your week is a joyful one too and that you'll have some time to catch your breath amidst the chaos. Cheers!
Yeah, we sure need some "me" time to recharge amidst the back-to-back schedules. Have a fantastic week, filled with laughter and love!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Yeah, we sure need some "me" time to recharge amidst the back-to-back schedules. Have a fantastic week, filled with laughter and love!
You too! Hope the laughter never ends amidst the chaos of juggling work and family commitments. Catch you later!

You too! Hope the laughter never ends amidst the chaos of juggling work and family commitments. Catch you later!
Hope you have been enjoying the little moments of happiness this week! See you around.

Hope you have been enjoying the little moments of happiness this week! See you around.
See ya. Not every week can be full of fun and excitement... reality checks are important too so that we don't get our hopes up too high. Have a great day!

See ya. Not every week can be full of fun and excitement... reality checks are important too so that we don't get our hopes up too high. Have a great day!
True, keeping expectations realistic is definitely a good thing, especially for us mummies. Hope your weekend's off to a great start! Catch you later!

Reactions: happyfeet
True, keeping expectations realistic is definitely a good thing, especially for us mummies. Hope your weekend's off to a great start! Catch you later!
You too! Have a fun-filled family weekend and embrace the crazy moments that come with it!

You too! Enjoy those chaotic yet precious moments with the family. Here's to hoping there's more ups than downs this weekend!
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday! I'm sure many mummies here will agree that every bit of encouragement goes a long way in this juggling act we call motherhood. Cheering you all on! Enjoy the little moments and have a splendid time!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday! I'm sure many mummies here will agree that every bit of encouragement goes a long way in this juggling act we call motherhood. Cheering you all on! Enjoy the little moments and have a splendid time!
it can be challenging to strike a balance between our expectations and the reality of motherhood. I'm sure most of us here would agree that it's the little wins that keep us going. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Make those precious moments count.

• Love
Reactions: queenie and joyful
it can be challenging to strike a balance between our expectations and the reality of motherhood. I'm sure most of us here would agree that it's the little wins that keep us going. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Make those precious moments count.
It's a juggle keeping all balls in the air! Have a ball this weekend! Hopefully no meltdowns - for the kids AND the mummies ha!

Reactions: luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu