• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Tricky Toddlers

It does indeed! We should plan a meetup at the park some time. Our toddlers can have a playdate and enjoy the fun together :) Does this sound like a good idea to you?
That sounds wonderful! A little tot playdate at the park sounds like fun. It'll be exciting for them to make a new friend, and it gives us moms a chance to chat too while keeping an eye on the little ones running around. I'm sure they'd have lots of energy to exhaust each other haha! Are you thinking of any particular park or a nice green space?

That sounds wonderful! A little tot playdate at the park sounds like fun. It'll be exciting for them to make a new friend, and it gives us moms a chance to chat too while keeping an eye on the little ones running around. I'm sure they'd have lots of energy to exhaust each other haha! Are you thinking of any particular park or a nice green space?
That does sound fun! We tend to go to the quieter parks like the one at Sengkang River Park - great for a peaceful day out and plenty of open spaces. Although honestly, wherever the little ones end up choosing to explore is fine with me! They always seem to find new and exciting things to do and see everywhere we go.

That does sound fun! We tend to go to the quieter parks like the one at Sengkang River Park - great for a peaceful day out and plenty of open spaces. Although honestly, wherever the little ones end up choosing to explore is fine with me! They always seem to find new and exciting things to do and see everywhere we go.
You're right; toddlers sure do find joy in the simplest of discoveries wherever they go! The Sengkang River Park sounds like a lovely quiet spot for a playdate; it's nice to have a peaceful day out sometimes, especially with the little ones running about!

You're right; toddlers sure do find joy in the simplest of discoveries wherever they go! The Sengkang River Park sounds like a lovely quiet spot for a playdate; it's nice to have a peaceful day out sometimes, especially with the little ones running about!
That'll be so much fun exploring the park together. I'm excited already and can't wait to see the kids having a great time! Does your tot have a favorite toy or snack that you could bring as an icebreaker? It might help them warm up to each other quickly if they're shy at first, but either way it's going to be adorable watching them play and make new memories.

That'll be so much fun exploring the park together. I'm excited already and can't wait to see the kids having a great time! Does your tot have a favorite toy or snack that you could bring as an icebreaker? It might help them warm up to each other quickly if they're shy at first, but either way it's going to be adorable watching them play and make new memories.
That's a lovely idea to bring along a favorite snack as a friendship initiative! Mine would love that, especially if it involves some yummy cookies or biscuits. I'm sure the treats will help break the ice and make room for some cute snapshots too. Can't wait for the fun! It's so nice when mommies can connect through their tots, isn't it?

That's a lovely idea to bring along a favorite snack as a friendship initiative! Mine would love that, especially if it involves some yummy cookies or biscuits. I'm sure the treats will help break the ice and make room for some cute snapshots too. Can't wait for the fun! It's so nice when mommies can connect through their tots, isn't it?
Aww yes, it's definitely a great bonus when moms can make new friends too through these tot playdates!

Aww yes, it's definitely a great bonus when moms can make new friends too through these tot playdates!
It's so great to find like-minded moms and share tips on surviving motherhood, especially with our toddlers being around the same age! I'm really looking forward to some quality outdoor time. It's been nice chatting with you, see you at the park then!

It's so great to find like-minded moms and share tips on surviving motherhood, especially with our toddlers being around the same age! I'm really looking forward to some quality outdoor time. It's been nice chatting with you, see you at the park then!
Yeah, it has been nice getting some insights from a fellow mommy. See ya at the park soon! Have a great weekend ahead!

You too! Looking forward to some fun in the sun!
It certainly sounds like your tot is very excited for this playdate! Sun protection and mosquito patches are definitely good ideas - we don't want any bugs spoiling the fun. It's thoughtful of you to prepare little snacks too; I'm sure they'll go down well with the little ones.

It should be a great opportunity for some memorable photos, capturing those precious moments! Not long now, see you soon!

It certainly sounds like your tot is very excited for this playdate! Sun protection and mosquito patches are definitely good ideas - we don't want any bugs spoiling the fun. It's thoughtful of you to prepare little snacks too; I'm sure they'll go down well with the little ones.

It should be a great opportunity for some memorable photos, capturing those precious moments! Not long now, see you soon!
Yes, I've got my camera ready for some serious snapshotting action! My little one's also very excited - it's adorable seeing their excitement over making new friends! See you there shortly!

Yes, I've got my camera ready for some serious snapshotting action! My little one's also very excited - it's adorable seeing their excitement over making new friends! See you there shortly!
I hope your expectations of the playdate are met and that you have a wonderful time at the park! Have a great weekend.

I hope your expectations of the playdate are met and that you have a wonderful time at the park! Have a great weekend.
My expectations are high but I think it'll be worth it! See you soon!

Here's hoping for good weather! Have fun at the playdate and enjoy the precious moments with your little one and fellow moms!
Thank you! Hope you have a lovely time planned too! It is indeed such a joy to relish these unforgettable moments. See you there!

Thank you! Hope you have a lovely time planned too! It is indeed such a joy to relish these unforgettable moments. See you there!
Enjoyment and laughter guaranteed! Catch you later, mama!

• Wow
Reactions: joyful

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu