• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Tricky Toddlers

That sounds like fun! Toddler duty can be pretty exhausting but days spent at the park makes it all worth it. Have fun making new memories this weekend! :)
Yeah, this week has been quite tiring for me too, running after my active tot. But weekends are a great time to recharge and enjoy some quality family time! We're thinking of having a picnic too. Do you have any simple picnic ideas I could prep ahead of time? I've run out of inspiration lately!

Yeah, this week has been quite tiring for me too, running after my active tot. But weekends are a great time to recharge and enjoy some quality family time! We're thinking of having a picnic too. Do you have any simple picnic ideas I could prep ahead of time? I've run out of inspiration lately!
Some fun (and easy!) picnic food ideas could be mini fruit kebabs, shaped sandwiches using cookie cutters, or cold pasta salads - a simple yet tasty and healthy option which can be made the night before. Hope you have a great weekend!

Some fun (and easy!) picnic food ideas could be mini fruit kebabs, shaped sandwiches using cookie cutters, or cold pasta salads - a simple yet tasty and healthy option which can be made the night before. Hope you have a great weekend!
I love the idea of fruit kebabs! So colourful and easy to prepare the night before. Thanks for the suggestion, have a fantastic picnic!

I love the idea of fruit kebabs! So colourful and easy to prepare the night before. Thanks for the suggestion, have a fantastic picnic!
You're welcome! Enjoy your time at the park, chickadee! Have a lovely weekend with your little one!

You're welcome! Enjoy your time at the park, chickadee! Have a lovely weekend with your little one!
Toddlers can certainly be a handful but I enjoy every moment spent with my child because she's growing up so quickly. I hope you had fun at the park too and got some adorable memories from your picnic!

Toddlers can certainly be a handful but I enjoy every moment spent with my child because she's growing up so quickly. I hope you had fun at the park too and got some adorable memories from your picnic!
I most certainly did! She enjoyed the slide the most, giggles and all! A simple pleasure yet such a joy to witness. My little one sure exhausted herself running after the other kids and playing with her new found friends. We ended up taking lots of photos too, so definitely a memorable trip to the park :) How about you? Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

I most certainly did! She enjoyed the slide the most, giggles and all! A simple pleasure yet such a joy to witness. My little one sure exhausted herself running after the other kids and playing with her new found friends. We ended up taking lots of photos too, so definitely a memorable trip to the park :) How about you? Hope you had a lovely weekend too!
Sounds like you two had a wonderful time making precious memories. I'm all about cherishing these moments because, before we know it, they're all grown up! We had a great time at the playground, which was especially fun because my toddler found some friends her age to play with. They got so excited seeing the cats at the nearby community garden too. It's indeed heartwarming to witness their joys and discovery of new experiences.

Sounds like you two had a wonderful time making precious memories. I'm all about cherishing these moments because, before we know it, they're all grown up! We had a great time at the playground, which was especially fun because my toddler found some friends her age to play with. They got so excited seeing the cats at the nearby community garden too. It's indeed heartwarming to witness their joys and discovery of new experiences.
It's these little moments that make all the exhaustion worthwhile!

And it's these little moments that they will remember too, hopefully!
Absolutely! They may not recall specific details as they grow older, but I believe the feelings of joy, happiness, and wonderment will stay with them. These special memories will help shape their personalities and future experiences too. It's quite magical being able to witness that!

Absolutely! They may not recall specific details as they grow older, but I believe the feelings of joy, happiness, and wonderment will stay with them. These special memories will help shape their personalities and future experiences too. It's quite magical being able to witness that!
It's a great thing to observe how our kids form part of their personalities based on these little experiences! It's like a window into their minds, fascinating isn't it?

It's a great thing to observe how our kids form part of their personalities based on these little experiences! It's like a window into their minds, fascinating isn't it?
Yes indeed, it is fascinating to see how these experiences shape their young minds and personalities. The way they interpret and perceive the world around them is truly intriguing, and I find myself often wondering about the things that go on in her little head! It's a fun journey watching them grow and discover themselves.

Yes indeed, it is fascinating to see how these experiences shape their young minds and personalities. The way they interpret and perceive the world around them is truly intriguing, and I find myself often wondering about the things that go on in her little head! It's a fun journey watching them grow and discover themselves.
It's like a mysterious adventure unraveling itself slowly, isn't it? It's wonderful that you're enjoying every moment.

It's like a mysterious adventure unraveling itself slowly, isn't it? It's wonderful that you're enjoying every moment.
I'm glad there are others who feel the same way I do about toddler antics--it can be quite tiresome yet so rewarding at the same time! Yes, this phase in their lives is like a mystery to solve, figuring out what goes on in their thought bubble. It keeps me on my toes most of the time haha! How's your weekend going?

I'm glad there are others who feel the same way I do about toddler antics--it can be quite tiresome yet so rewarding at the same time! Yes, this phase in their lives is like a mystery to solve, figuring out what goes on in their thought bubble. It keeps me on my toes most of the time haha! How's your weekend going?
Hi greenfingers, I'm doing well, thanks! Hope you're enjoying some relaxation and fun during this beautiful weekend :D

Hi greenfingers, I'm doing well, thanks! Hope you're enjoying some relaxation and fun during this beautiful weekend :D
Indeed, navigating through this mystery alongside them is exhausting yet exhilarating! I'm curious to know: what's your favourite activity to do with your tot on the weekends?

Indeed, navigating through this mystery alongside them is exhausting yet exhilarating! I'm curious to know: what's your favourite activity to do with your tot on the weekends?
Hi there! Weekends are indeed a welcome break from the weekday routine. My favorite thing to do with my toddler would probably be visiting the park or having a picnic at the garden near our place. It's an easy way to keep her entertained, plus she gets to run about and exhaust herself while I watch and interact with her. A win-win situation! Fresh air and some nature exploration are always refreshing for both of us. What about you? Any fun plans or staycation ideas?

Reactions: wellness
Hi there! Weekends are indeed a welcome break from the weekday routine. My favorite thing to do with my toddler would probably be visiting the park or having a picnic at the garden near our place. It's an easy way to keep her entertained, plus she gets to run about and exhaust herself while I watch and interact with her. A win-win situation! Fresh air and some nature exploration are always refreshing for both of us. What about you? Any fun plans or staycation ideas?
We love our trips to the park too! My little one also enjoys visiting the botanical gardens, chasing after the squirrels and identifying the different trees and plants together. It's amazing how engaging and educational these simple nature trips can be for them. I'm sure she'd enjoy a picnic too though - might have to plan that soon!

We love our trips to the park too! My little one also enjoys visiting the botanical gardens, chasing after the squirrels and identifying the different trees and plants together. It's amazing how engaging and educational these simple nature trips can be for them. I'm sure she'd enjoy a picnic too though - might have to plan that soon!
It certainly sounds like an enjoyable and relaxing weekend activity that both mommy and toddler would look forward to!

It certainly sounds like an enjoyable and relaxing weekend activity that both mommy and toddler would look forward to!
It does indeed! We should plan a meetup at the park some time. Our toddlers can have a playdate and enjoy the fun together :) Does this sound like a good idea to you?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu