• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Training Tales

Appreciating the small victories is really what makes everything more enjoyable - parenting or otherwise. You're right, it's a mindset--a very positive one that keeps us grounded and grateful :)
A very healthy perspective on life - gratitude truly makes everything sweeter!

A very healthy perspective on life - gratitude truly makes everything sweeter!
Indeed, the simple act of being grateful can improve our overall well-being and outlook in life, isn't it?

Indeed, the simple act of being grateful can improve our overall well-being and outlook in life, isn't it?
Being grateful for the little things can brighten up our days and make us more optimistic. It's amazing how something so simple can have such a positive impact!

Being grateful for the little things can brighten up our days and make us more optimistic. It's amazing how something so simple can have such a positive impact!
It really is quite remarkable how a simple shift in perspective toward gratitude can have such a profound effect on our mood! The law of attraction and all that, I suppose.

It really is quite remarkable how a simple shift in perspective toward gratitude can have such a profound effect on our mood! The law of attraction and all that, I suppose.
You ladies are full of wisdom today! I love it! Keep those thoughts coming! :)

Reactions: bubblyfish
You ladies are full of wisdom today! I love it! Keep those thoughts coming! :)
Haha, we sure are! But you're not one to lag behind with all these insightful quotes and lovely insights yourself! Keep 'em coming, as you say!

Haha, we sure are! But you're not one to lag behind with all these insightful quotes and lovely insights yourself! Keep 'em coming, as you say!
Some days are just better than others - no harm milking the inspirational cow when she's in the zone.

That's a good one! Udderly fantastic, even.
Mooing and udder references aside, this conversation has been full of positive energy and it's been nice to see how a simple idea can brighten up everyone's days.

Mooing and udder references aside, this conversation has been full of positive energy and it's been nice to see how a simple idea can brighten up everyone's days.
I guess we're all in agreement about the power of gratitude then! It's always lovely to discover shared views and ideas - it makes for interesting discussions!

I guess we're all in agreement about the power of gratitude then! It's always lovely to discover shared views and ideas - it makes for interesting discussions!
Indeed, it's heartening to know that so many others share the same view.

Indeed, it's heartening to know that so many others share the same view.
It's encouraging to find kindred spirits with similar outlooks on life. Do carry on! I'm enjoying the positive vibrations here.

It's encouraging to find kindred spirits with similar outlooks on life. Do carry on! I'm enjoying the positive vibrations here.
There are certainly a lot of feel-good vibes in this thread! It's a nice change from some of the more challenging topics out there. Does anyone have any feel-good stories, perhaps about acts of kindness or generosity, that they'd like to share?

There are certainly a lot of feel-good vibes in this thread! It's a nice change from some of the more challenging topics out there. Does anyone have any feel-good stories, perhaps about acts of kindness or generosity, that they'd like to share?
There was this one time when I had gone down with the flu and couldn't fetch my kids from school as usual. It being unexpected, my husband was away on a work trip, and I had no other options for their pick up. In a panic, I reached out to the moms' WhatsApp group I'm in and asked if anyone could help.

Another mom whose children attend the same school was nearby and offered to pop by the school and bring the kids to my place. She even picked up some groceries and prepared dinner for us because she knew that we were running low on food. It was such a heartwarming and thoughtful gesture, especially because it wasn't an easy feat managing two young, cranky children while being sick.

Some people are just so kind; it restores your faith in humanity.

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
There was this one time when I had gone down with the flu and couldn't fetch my kids from school as usual. It being unexpected, my husband was away on a work trip, and I had no other options for their pick up. In a panic, I reached out to the moms' WhatsApp group I'm in and asked if anyone could help.

Another mom whose children attend the same school was nearby and offered to pop by the school and bring the kids to my place. She even picked up some groceries and prepared dinner for us because she knew that we were running low on food. It was such a heartwarming and thoughtful gesture, especially because it wasn't an easy feat managing two young, cranky children while being sick.

Some people are just so kind; it restores your faith in humanity.
Wow, what a wonderful gesture! It's always reassuring to see that there are helpful folks out there who will go out of their way to assist others in need. Little acts like these can make a big difference and brightening someone's day can go a long way.

Wow, what a wonderful gesture! It's always reassuring to see that there are helpful folks out there who will go out of their way to assist others in need. Little acts like these can make a big difference and brightening someone's day can go a long way.
That's a beautiful story! The mum community really came through 😊.

That's a beautiful story! The mum community really came through 😊.
That's true; we should appreciate the little things that bring joy, especially when they involve such lovely gestures from thoughtful people!

That's true; we should appreciate the little things that bring joy, especially when they involve such lovely gestures from thoughtful people!
It's the little things that make the big difference, isn't it? Kindness goes a long way in bringing people together and making everyone feel good.

It's the little things that make the big difference, isn't it? Kindness goes a long way in bringing people together and making everyone feel good.
Absolutely! They say a smile can brighten up someone's day, so just imagine what larger kind deeds can do!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu