• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddlers' Nutrition

It's gratifying to see the little wins in our parenting journey!
Parenting can be quite the adventure! Those tantrum-filled meal times are certainly challenging, but when our patience and perseverance pay off, it feels so rewarding.

Reactions: mamamia
It's the uncertainty - totally agreed! Having some go-to, healthy options up our sleeves could really help when dealing with unpredictable toddler behaviour. Never know when those tips will come in handy!
Yes, there's no harm in being prepared, especially with little ones who keep us on our toes! Have any of you come across quirky but genius tactics to introduce or encourage healthy eating in toddlers? Share those unconventional strategies, please!

Yes, there's no harm in being prepared, especially with little ones who keep us on our toes! Have any of you come across quirky but genius tactics to introduce or encourage healthy eating in toddlers? Share those unconventional strategies, please!
I once knew a mom who turned mealtimes into a game. She would hide healthy snacks around the house and make a scavenger hunt out of it. Or sometimes she'd create a simple obstacle course that her kids had to complete before they could sit down to eat. They loved the adventure and didn't realize it was also a sneaky workout!

Another creative mom I knew would serve meals 'restaurant-style.' She'd deck out her dining table with fancy paper placemats and candlelight, pretending they were at a restaurant - complete with waitstaff roleplay. It became a fun, special occasion each time her toddlers ate. So cute!

These are just some of the clever ways I've seen parents make healthy eating fun. Anything to add to the list?

Parenting totes! And what better way than to leverage the insights shared by experienced parents like yourselves! It's comforting to know that many fussy eater phases are temporary and that there are so many creative ways to entice little palates.
It's great to hear different methods from fellow parents; some of these brilliant suggestions would have never occurred to me!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and eternity
Parenting totes! And what better way than to leverage the insights shared by experienced parents like yourselves! It's comforting to know that many fussy eater phases are temporary and that there are so many creative ways to entice little palates.
it's a relief to know that others have traversed the same challenging paths and emerged victorious! Haha. Their success stories and clever strategies shared on this platform warm our hearts and inspire us!

It's great to hear different methods from fellow parents; some of these brilliant suggestions would have never occurred to me!
That's the fun part about being in a sharing forum - learning the creativity behind others' ingenuity! We can't wait for you to share your experiences as well and contribute to this goldmine of ideas!

Are there any other creative tactics besides games and roleplay that moms and dads use? I'm curious too, having only dipped my toes into the world of parenthood!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu