• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddler Tales

It's a delightful phase, filled with fun and frolic! Their unfiltered imagination and playfulness are a constant reminder of the beauty of innocence. It's a special kind of exhaustion, but one that fills us with laughter and joy.
Exhaustion that fills our hearts with laughter and joy - it's a unique form of tiredness that only parents can understand! The stories we could share about our little ones' adventures are enough to keep us entertained for hours. It's wonderful to see them explore and learn, coming up with the most amusing and creative ideas.

The terror stage is so real! But their little giggles make it all worth it. Mine likes playing hide-and-seek when it's bedtime. As soon as I enter the dark room to get him settled, he disappears like a ninja and pops up in random places - behind the door, under the table... and the chase begins! Can't say I've found a solution, but I'm thinking of getting one of those sleep masks and hoping my tot stays still long enough for me to whip it on him!

Running is their favorite past time ah? So tricky Haha... mine would run into his room and hide under the bed sheets. Or pretend to go toilet when I say it's time for school. Have to really think quick on our feet with these mischievous ones!

I like your idea of keeping some toys as an incentive. I usually just tell my kid we go to the park after his errands and that seems to do the trick too, most of the time. But I reckon it's the running away that needs a new strategy - might try yours!

Reactions: bananarama
Yah, these little monsters have a way of keeping us on our toes ! My tot also loves playing hide-and-seek when it's time for dressing up, especially when I'm in a rush to leave the house. I feel like the world's worst ninja trying to sneak up on her and tickle-attack her into submission so she stays still long enough for me to wrangle her into her clothes 🤣. But I guess we just gotta go with the flow and appreciate the giggles and chaos -- part and parcel of life with a curious tot!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu