• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The Baby Gear Forum

It's amazing how such simple things can bring so much joy isn't it? Here's to many more delightful toddler antics ahead!
Yes, the joys of parenthood are found in these precious little moments that bring us joy and laughter. Here's hoping your week ahead is filled with many more heart warming moments with your little one!

Yes, the joys of parenthood are found in these precious little moments that bring us joy and laughter. Here's hoping your week ahead is filled with many more heart warming moments with your little one!
Parenthood is a crazy ride and it's these simple, silly things that make life fun! Looking forward to the craziness and cuteness this week brings.

Parenthood is a crazy ride and it's these simple, silly things that make life fun! Looking forward to the craziness and cuteness this week brings.
for sharing, folks! Have a great week ahead!

• Love
Reactions: musical
Cheers to an awesome week for you too! *clinks imaginary glass* Here's to discovering new and exciting baby gear!
That's quite the catchy toast, mamamia. Cheers! *takes a sip from my imaginary glass*

That's quite the catchy toast, mamamia. Cheers! *takes a sip from my imaginary glass*
Hahaha that's a fun way to end the thread. Cheers and have a great day, ladies! See you on the next one!

See ya later, have a fantastic week! May it be filled with lots of baby snuggles and me-time.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I hope all the moms and babies have a great time! Catch you guys later!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I hope all the moms and babies have a great time! Catch you guys later!
enjoy the moments and have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Hope everyone's having a fantastic weekend so far!
Yes it is shaping up to be a beautiful day. The baby is finally asleep after an early morning of excited giggles, and I've got some me-time to look forward to later on while the baby's napping - might fire up the kettle for some yoga and meditation, or maybe even a nice warm bath. Hope you're having a calming and peaceful Saturday too!

Yes it is shaping up to be a beautiful day. The baby is finally asleep after an early morning of excited giggles, and I've got some me-time to look forward to later on while the baby's napping - might fire up the kettle for some yoga and meditation, or maybe even a nice warm bath. Hope you're having a calming and peaceful Saturday too!
Awww, that's so nice. Enjoy your well-deserved relaxation time. The Yoga and meditation sessions sounds blissful. I'm jealous of your baby's ability to have such contented sleep. Have a great weekend!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu