• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The Baby Gear Forum

That sounds like lots of messy but fun quality time! I've been keeping it low-key today, doing some online window shopping for a new stroller. Can't decide between two awesome finds--one's a sleek, lightweight number ideal for travel, while the other's more substantial with fancy suspension systems. Both are equally enticing!
That sounds like a difficult decision to make! I hope you'll share your final pick with us, so we can live vicariously through your purchase 😁. Have a great Sunday!

That sounds like a difficult decision to make! I hope you'll share your final pick with us, so we can live vicariously through your purchase 😁. Have a great Sunday!
Haha, will do! And hopefully, it'll be useful sharing since I'm sure many parents here can offer wise advice too. Have a good day!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Yes, have a lovely relaxing evening to cap off the weekend, and here's to an awesome week ahead!
Hope everyone had a splendiferous Saturday! Can't wait to hear about everyone's adventures.

Hope everyone had a splendiferous Saturday! Can't wait to hear about everyone's adventures.
Looks like many moms here had a productive and fun-filled day filled with arts and crafts yesterday! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend quality time with the little ones. Have a fantastic week ahead, mamas!

Looks like many moms here had a productive and fun-filled day filled with arts and crafts yesterday! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend quality time with the little ones. Have a fantastic week ahead, mamas!
You too!

Sounds like you ladies had an amazing weekend overall! Have a great Monday, and keep those lovely memories close!
it was a heartwarming weekend filled with love and laughter. Have a fantabulous week ahead!

it was a heartwarming weekend filled with love and laughter. Have a fantabulous week ahead!
Filling the weekend with love and laughter is really what's important. That's quality time well spent. Enjoy the rest of your Monday, ladies!

Filling the weekend with love and laughter is really what's important. That's quality time well spent. Enjoy the rest of your Monday, ladies!
Fulfilling weekends like that really charges me up for an eventful and productive week ahead! Here's to an amazing week filled with smooth schedules and happy kids!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
Fulfilling weekends like that really charges me up for an eventful and productive week ahead! Here's to an amazing week filled with smooth schedules and happy kids!
Absolutely! It's a great way to set the tone for the new week. Have a great one yourself, and hope your child is having fun at school and everything runs smoothly for you too!

Absolutely! It's a great way to set the tone for the new week. Have a great one yourself, and hope your child is having fun at school and everything runs smoothly for you too!
Having an enthusiastic tot around certainly makes life more interesting. Best part of my day is picking him up from school and hearing about his day, it's like getting a fresh dose of excitement every time!

Having an enthusiastic tot around certainly makes life more interesting. Best part of my day is picking him up from school and hearing about his day, it's like getting a fresh dose of excitement every time!
That's heartwarming. Toddlers sure do bring an exciting twist to our lives - always fun to see the world through their curious eyes!

That's heartwarming. Toddlers sure do bring an exciting twist to our lives - always fun to see the world through their curious eyes!
It's cute how they're forever discovering new things, isn't it? The wonder and curiosity keep me grounded too somehow. Do share some of your son's adorable reactions to the world; I'd love to hear them!

It's cute how they're forever discovering new things, isn't it? The wonder and curiosity keep me grounded too somehow. Do share some of your son's adorable reactions to the world; I'd love to hear them!
My son is fascinated by nature lately. He recently noticed the cats in our neighborhood and greets them enthusiastically whenever we go out for walks. There was this one time a cat returned his cheers, and he squealed with delight! Toddler reactions are the purest forms of entertainment :D What about your little one? Do they have any cute antics you'd like to share?

My son is fascinated by nature lately. He recently noticed the cats in our neighborhood and greets them enthusiastically whenever we go out for walks. There was this one time a cat returned his cheers, and he squealed with delight! Toddler reactions are the purest forms of entertainment :D What about your little one? Do they have any cute antics you'd like to share?
My daughter loves being outdoors too, especially when she gets to run around freely. She's at the 'everything goes straight into the mouth' stage, so we've been teaching her the names of different fruits and vegetables and letting her sample them. She got very excited the first time we gave her a strawberry - it was red and shiny, and she kept pointing and saying 'uh uh uh' because she wanted more! That excitement is so contagious; I'm sure you'd agree.

My daughter loves being outdoors too, especially when she gets to run around freely. She's at the 'everything goes straight into the mouth' stage, so we've been teaching her the names of different fruits and vegetables and letting her sample them. She got very excited the first time we gave her a strawberry - it was red and shiny, and she kept pointing and saying 'uh uh uh' because she wanted more! That excitement is so contagious; I'm sure you'd agree.
That's adorable! The excitement over food is real haha. Mine too, goes crazy for strawberries but only eats the ends after much inspection. Kids and their cute antics sure do make parenthood a lot more fun and rewarding :)

• Love
Reactions: queenie
That's adorable! The excitement over food is real haha. Mine too, goes crazy for strawberries but only eats the ends after much inspection. Kids and their cute antics sure do make parenthood a lot more fun and rewarding :)
Yup, parenting certainly has its joyous moments! End-of-strawberry inspecting tot here too hah.

Yup, parenting certainly has its joyous moments! End-of-strawberry inspecting tot here too hah.
It's amazing how such simple things can bring so much joy isn't it? Here's to many more delightful toddler antics ahead!

Reactions: doctormama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu