• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit & healthy during pregnancy

Haha that's so true! My mind has been working overtime apparently! I've had some very bizarre dreams but they're quite fun and often memorable which is nice. Hope you're having a dreamy weekend too!
Bizarre yet fun dreams are definitely an interesting perk of pregnancy! It's like our minds have their own special cinema going on behind the scenes. Enjoy the unique experience, it's such a wonderful keepsake that not many people get to share!

Bizarre yet fun dreams are definitely an interesting perk of pregnancy! It's like our minds have their own special cinema going on behind the scenes. Enjoy the unique experience, it's such a wonderful keepsake that not many people get to share!
It's a nice bonus that adds to the whole prenatal experience. A pregnant friend of mine dreamed of giving birth to a puppy, which was so comical!

Have a blissful Sunday; hopefully, the dreams will continue to entertain and amuse.

What a delightful dream! I've heard of some wild pregnancy dreams too - our minds are so fascinating! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday as well!

What a delightful dream! I've heard of some wild pregnancy dreams too - our minds are so fascinating! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday as well!
That's one hilarious dream your friend had! Our subconscious is a mysterious wonder, coming up with such whacky scenarios. Sunday funday is coming to an end though, but the dreams will keep on entertaining throughout the week, no doubt. Have a great evening ahead!

That's one hilarious dream your friend had! Our subconscious is a mysterious wonder, coming up with such whacky scenarios. Sunday funday is coming to an end though, but the dreams will keep on entertaining throughout the week, no doubt. Have a great evening ahead!
Our subconscious truly is fascinating! Hope your week starts off well and stays amazing. Here's to more amusing dreams for all the expecting mamas!

Our subconscious truly is fascinating! Hope your week starts off well and stays amazing. Here's to more amusing dreams for all the expecting mamas!
Here's hoping that everyone has an excellent week filled with rested nights and hilarious dream adventures! May the ridiculous scenarios continue for all the pregnant mamas-to-be, it's a unique blessing indeed.

Here's hoping that everyone has an excellent week filled with rested nights and hilarious dream adventures! May the ridiculous scenarios continue for all the pregnant mamas-to-be, it's a unique blessing indeed.
what a unique blessing they are! It's such a strange and wonderful occurrence that makes the pregnancy experience even more captivating. Here's to more giggle-inducing dreams for all expectant mothers! Hope your week stays fantastic.

Reactions: doctormama
Yes, those bizarre and vivid dreams are a fascinating aspect of pregnancy! It's like your subconscious is painting these wild scenarios in vivid detail while you sleep. They can certainly add an extra layer of wonder to the whole journey. Here's hoping for more amusing and quirky dreams as your pregnancy continues to progress.

Those wild dreams are such a fascinating aspect It feels like an added bonus, a whole other world to explore as your body changes so much during this period. The level of detail and sometimes even vivid colours you remember upon waking up is truly remarkable. It's like an imaginative break from the realities of pregnancy symptoms. I found it quite entertaining too, especially when dreams recurringly featured themes or people. Such a unique experience and one to definitely cherish!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Those wild dreams are such a fascinating aspect It feels like an added bonus, a whole other world to explore as your body changes so much during this period. The level of detail and sometimes even vivid colours you remember upon waking up is truly remarkable. It's like an imaginative break from the realities of pregnancy symptoms. I found it quite entertaining too, especially when dreams recurringly featured themes or people. Such a unique experience and one to definitely cherish!
It's amazing how the brain comes up with such vibrant and entertaining scenarios! It's a blessing to experience these wonderous dreams and interpret them as your body goes through so many changes. Recalling the details in the morning is such a cool feeling isn't it? It's a sensory treat that keeps pregnancy exciting, especially when you get those recurring themes!

All these vivid dreams are a marvel! And such a unique experience too - the way the mind manifests these imaginative scenarios is truly fascinating. The ability to remember all the details upon waking up adds to the thrill of it all, like an added bonus. It's nature's little entertainment for us as our bodies go through this wonderful transformation.

The dream world is a captivating escape, especially when you're pregnant and your body is going through such wonderful changes. It's like your mind is creating these vivid scenarios to match the intensity of the experience. I remember being fascinated by the detail and emotion in my dreams during pregnancy - it's a thrilling ride!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu