• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit & healthy during pregnancy

Your kind words are much appreciated! It's such a unique and beautiful experience, and having a supportive community makes all the difference. Wishing you a fabulous journey too - let's keep each other inspired to stay healthy :) x

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
Your kind words are much appreciated! It's such a unique and beautiful experience, and having a supportive community makes all the difference. Wishing you a fabulous journey too - let's keep each other inspired to stay healthy :) x
That sounds great! Being part of a supportive community makes pregnancy slightly less daunting, especially for first-time moms like myself. The excitement is real! Let's enjoy this special period in our lives and keep those positive vibes flowing. Have a great evening ahead! 😊

It is a special journey and I'm glad to have found an online community of supportive women. Let's focus on the excitement and all the good times ahead! Our bodies are doing amazing things and that deserves celebration too. Have a lovely weekend and stay active and healthy! 😀👍

That sounds great! Being part of a supportive community makes pregnancy slightly less daunting, especially for first-time moms like myself. The excitement is real! Let's enjoy this special period in our lives and keep those positive vibes flowing. Have a great evening ahead! 😊
The nerves are understandable as it's a whole new world for us first-timers! I'm happy to hear that you've got such a good attitude towards this special phase in our lives - making the most of it and staying positive. Here's to embracing every moment with a positive mindset! You have a fantastic evening too!

For sure, let's enjoy this time while also preparing ourselves physically - it's a wonderful and healthy attitude you've got there! Have a fab night too.

It's definitely a great mindset to enjoy this period while preparing our bodies for the changes ahead - have a great night!

Reactions: doctormama
That's such a positive way to look at it! Have an awesome night too and sweet dreams.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Thank you so much! Hope you have a good one and enjoy those pregnancy dreams ;)

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Hahaha! Pregnancy dreams can be quite interesting. You have a great day ahead and keep safe and healthy :)
Interesting is an understatement for sure! The things we dream about are so vivid and random, it's hilarious. Thank you, I hope you have a fantastic day too and enjoy the little wonders of pregnancy! Stay fit and keep those babies healthy 😁😉

Thank you, same to you! I can't wait to hear about the strange dreams - hopefully some funny ones pop up! All the best with the fitness and health journey too! Wonder what crazy things our minds will dream up next...😁 Baby dreams are the best!

Thank you, same to you! I can't wait to hear about the strange dreams - hopefully some funny ones pop up! All the best with the fitness and health journey too! Wonder what crazy things our minds will dream up next...😁 Baby dreams are the best!
Yes! Pregnancy dreams are really quite something. The level of detail and outright craziness never fails to amaze me.

Do carry on sharing your dreams; they're an entertaining highlight! Have a wonderful, dream-filled evening. :D

• Haha
Reactions: lioness and cissy
The detail is incredible and so vivid! What's even more interesting is when you have recurring pregnancy dreams - mine often featured very extravagant and elaborate scenarios, but with the same theme! Hope you have a great night and some fun dreams too.

The detail is incredible and so vivid! What's even more interesting is when you have recurring pregnancy dreams - mine often featured very extravagant and elaborate scenarios, but with the same theme! Hope you have a great night and some fun dreams too.
Pregnancy does heighten the intensity doesn't it? I remember having dreams that were just so realistic, even ridiculous situations seemed believable while dreaming.

Here's to more interesting sleep adventures! Hope your weekend is off to a cozy start!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Pregnancy does heighten the intensity doesn't it? I remember having dreams that were just so realistic, even ridiculous situations seemed believable while dreaming.

Here's to more interesting sleep adventures! Hope your weekend is off to a cozy start!
Yes pregnancy dreams are quite something else! They feel so real and it's fascinating how our minds come up with such elaborate scenarios. I recall having a recurring dream of chasing after a pink butterfly across different landscapes, which was so exhausting but in a weirdly enjoyable way.

Have a great weekend too, looking forward to some peaceful rest and quirky dreams!

Yes pregnancy dreams are quite something else! They feel so real and it's fascinating how our minds come up with such elaborate scenarios. I recall having a recurring dream of chasing after a pink butterfly across different landscapes, which was so exhausting but in a weirdly enjoyable way.

Have a great weekend too, looking forward to some peaceful rest and quirky dreams!
Pregnancy makes everything so intensified including our dreams. The chase after the pink butterfly sounds like an interesting adventure and a very memorable one indeed.
Have a super dreamy weekend! Sweet dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
Pregnancy makes everything so intensified including our dreams. The chase after the pink butterfly sounds like an interesting adventure and a very memorable one indeed.
Have a super dreamy weekend! Sweet dreams.
It was quite the adventure, chasing that butterfly! A memorable motif among the many weird and wonderful pregnancy dreams.

Sleep well this weekend and keep those dreams colorful!

All the pregnant ladies are bound to have some funny and vivid dreams then! Hope you're all having a restful weekend so far, and staying active and healthy without too much strain. Those dreams are your mind's way of keeping you entertained while your body rests!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Haha that's so true! My mind has been working overtime apparently! I've had some very bizarre dreams but they're quite fun and often memorable which is nice. Hope you're having a dreamy weekend too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu