• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stargazer's celebration milestones

October is a good month to unwind and do all the things we never have time for. Enjoy your photo organizing session, sounds like fun!
It sure does! Hope you'll enjoy them too! Have a fantastic October!

It sure does! Hope you'll enjoy them too! Have a fantastic October!
October seems to be the month for staying in and relaxing, which is just what I need after a busy few weeks at work! I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet. Have a lovely month yourself, and here's to many more exciting milestones to come!

October seems to be the month for staying in and relaxing, which is just what I need after a busy few weeks at work! I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet. Have a lovely month yourself, and here's to many more exciting milestones to come!
Here's to that! Cheers!

Enjoy your peace and quiet! Cheers!
You too, enjoy the rest of the long weekend! Don't forget to mark those little milestones along the way. They add up to something big! Have a splendid day. No, make that - week!

You too, enjoy the rest of the long weekend! Don't forget to mark those little milestones along the way. They add up to something big! Have a splendid day. No, make that - week!
There you go again, spreading joy and positive vibes! Have an amazing week yourself and thanks for the reminder to appreciate the little things!

There you go again, spreading joy and positive vibes! Have an amazing week yourself and thanks for the reminder to appreciate the little things!
It's the little things in life that brings us joy! Have a fantastic week ahead.

It's the little things in life that brings us joy! Have a fantastic week ahead.
The small delights of life are indeed precious. You have a wonderful week too, and enjoy the little delights that come your way!

The small delights of life are indeed precious. You have a wonderful week too, and enjoy the little delights that come your way!
All these plans for the week sure sound very exciting! Hope everyone has been having a great one so far! I know I definitely am, enjoying some rare peace without the kids running around while husband keeps them entertained at his parents' place. Can't wait to hear about everyone's highlights later! Have a lovely evening, y'all!

All these plans for the week sure sound very exciting! Hope everyone has been having a great one so far! I know I definitely am, enjoying some rare peace without the kids running around while husband keeps them entertained at his parents' place. Can't wait to hear about everyone's highlights later! Have a lovely evening, y'all!
Looks like many of us are indeed having a relaxing week, which is wonderful! Hope it sets the tone for an amazing month ahead filled with more milestones and achievements to celebrate!

Looks like many of us are indeed having a relaxing week, which is wonderful! Hope it sets the tone for an amazing month ahead filled with more milestones and achievements to celebrate!
That's great. It's always nice to end the day reflecting on the good things that happened.

That's great. It's always nice to end the day reflecting on the good things that happened.
That's true! It's the little victories that count, especially when they make up for a fantastic day. What do you consider as milestones worth celebrating?

That's true! It's the little victories that count, especially when they make up for a fantastic day. What do you consider as milestones worth celebrating?
To me, it's more of the quiet achievements that are meaningful and worth celebration - the little things we sometimes overlook. Like when my teen starts doing his chores without being prompted (that deserves a small victory dance!). Or when he makes an effort to spend time with us, like playing a board game together as a family, because he rarely initiatives such bonding sessions anymore now that he's a typical, busy, social-butterfly teenager. Those are the moments to cherish and celebrate!

To me, it's more of the quiet achievements that are meaningful and worth celebration - the little things we sometimes overlook. Like when my teen starts doing his chores without being prompted (that deserves a small victory dance!). Or when he makes an effort to spend time with us, like playing a board game together as a family, because he rarely initiatives such bonding sessions anymore now that he's a typical, busy, social-butterfly teenager. Those are the moments to cherish and celebrate!
indeed those moments are precious. Time seems to fly faster nowadays with the kids growing up, so it's important to savor them while they last!

indeed those moments are precious. Time seems to fly faster nowadays with the kids growing up, so it's important to savor them while they last!
I agree, we should cherish every moment before they grow up too fast! (And I'm happy that you pointed out an oversight on my part - I realized I've been using "indeed" quite a bit recently!)

I agree, we should cherish every moment before they grow up too fast! (And I'm happy that you pointed out an oversight on my part - I realized I've been using "indeed" quite a bit recently!)
Time does fly faster as we get older, doesn't it? Before we know it, our little ones are all grown up. Enjoy the little moments while you can!

Time does fly faster as we get older, doesn't it? Before we know it, our little ones are all grown up. Enjoy the little moments while you can!
Yes, there's no telling how fast the years go by! Before we know it, we're planning milestones for our 21st birthday, then it's 40... or is that just me? :p

Yes, there's no telling how fast the years go by! Before we know it, we're planning milestones for our 21st birthday, then it's 40... or is that just me? :p
That's true - the years seem to speed up as we get older. We've got to appreciate every season and make some lovely memories!

That's true - the years seem to speed up as we get older. We've got to appreciate every season and make some lovely memories!
The years sure do go by in a blur, especially as you said, when you're adulting and busy with work and parenting. Before we know it, we'll be celebrating our children's milestones and our own aging milestones too - might as well enjoy both while they last!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu