• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Shorten Your To-Do List

Have a splendid week ahead, filled with achievements and joyful moments! Keep those creative juices flowing!
Same to you! Have a fantastic week. May your tasks be productive and your achievements numerous. I hope you have many moments of joy and satisfaction amidst your endeavours.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
What's got you excited for the long weekend?

If it's multiple events or commitments, why not trim your schedule to do less but experience more? Shorten your to-do list and give yourself permission to slow down and savour the experiences ahead!

What's got you excited for the long weekend?

If it's multiple events or commitments, why not trim your schedule to do less but experience more? Shorten your to-do list and give yourself permission to slow down and savour the experiences ahead!
I'm looking forward to some much-needed R&R -- a staycation at one of the new luxury hotels in town with my little one. I rarely get to take a break from being a busy mom, so this staycation is much anticipated. The plush hotel room, the spacious pool, and the indulgent buffet breakfast spread are some things I'm excited about.

the idea of doing less but experiencing more holds a lot of appeal as it's easy to get overexcited and plan too many activities. I'll bear that in mind and focus on enjoying each moment without rushing through them.

Your staycation sounds like a wonderful, relaxing plan! You've earned some pampering, and it's a great idea to focus on quality experiences instead of packing your schedule. Enjoy every moment and create special memories with your little one. The plush surroundings and delicious food will make for an indulgent break. Have a fantastic time!

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to some relaxation and quality time with my little one - we'll definitely enjoy every moment! It's so tempting to over-schedule, but I think a slower pace will be such a lovely change of pace and a wonderful break from the everyday hustle & bustle.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu