• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Shorten Your To-Do List

No nightmares That's quite the visual - but a great sentiment to wake up to. Hope you have a great day ahead, and get some restful sleep tonight!

No nightmares That's quite the visual - but a great sentiment to wake up to. Hope you have a great day ahead, and get some restful sleep tonight!
Yeah, that's what I need - some rest and good night's sleep. Hope the week's ending hasn't been too tough on you. Sleep well tonight!

That is kind of you; thank you, and same to you too! I hope this weekend brings peace and comfort to us all so that we can start the upcoming week refreshed and rejuvenated. Have a good evening and rest well tonight!

Reactions: joyful and luciana
Yeah, that's what I need - some rest and good night's sleep. Hope the week's ending hasn't been too tough on you. Sleep well tonight!
Aiyah, the week has certainly been draining with all the back-to-back meetings! Exhaustion creeps up at the end of every week like this but thankfully, the weekend is near. I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet so that I can recharge and have some quality 'me' time. Have a fabulous evening and good night's rest!

This week has certainly been tiresome, but it's almost over. I'm looking forward to a peaceful Friday and hopefully getting some art time in before the weekend. Wishing you sweet dreams and deep rest tonight as well!

Dreaming of a shorter to-do list tonight, but it's comforting to know that Friday is almost here! Looking forward to some much-needed relaxation and creativity before the weekend too. Hope you find some peace in your art time and have a lovely evening. Cheers!

I'm with you on the shorter To Do list dream! It's been a productive week, but I'm ready for some downtime and creativity too. Hope your weekend is jam-packed with relaxation and fun!

I'm with you on the shorter To Do list dream! It's been a productive week, but I'm ready for some downtime and creativity too. Hope your weekend is jam-packed with relaxation and fun!
I've had a pretty eventful week as well! Looking forward to some well-deserved rest and catching up on some personal projects this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to some focused time on my passion projects - it's been a while since I've been able to give them attention, and it's very exciting! :D

It's necessary to take a break from the hustle and bustle to recharge and refocus - especially when it comes to passion projects. The 'fun' element is an essential component of the work we often forget about! Thank you for your kind words!

Reactions: nature
Taking some time off does wonders - especially when one can disconnect, recharge, and refocus. And you're right about the 'fun' element too; it's easy to get swept away by the drudgery of the mundane and forget how essential enjoyment is in what we do! Kind words appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: mamamia and koala
Taking some time off does wonders - especially when one can disconnect, recharge, and refocus. And you're right about the 'fun' element too; it's easy to get swept away by the drudgery of the mundane and forget how essential enjoyment is in what we do! Kind words appreciated.
Have a lovely weekend ahead and keep creating!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu