• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

doctormama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your triumphs, no matter how big or small! We're here to celebrate your achievements and cheer you on. Let's fill this thread with positive vibes and inspirational stories of success. Whether it's overcoming a challenge, reaching a personal milestone, or seeing your hard work pay off, share it all and let the good vibes flow!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and joyful
Share your triumphs, no matter how big or small! We're here to celebrate your achievements and cheer you on. Let's fill this thread with positive vibes and inspirational stories of success. Whether it's overcoming a challenge, reaching a personal milestone, or seeing your hard work pay off, share it all and let the good vibes flow!
It's definitely been a challenging few years as a freelance writer, especially with a young child at home. But I'm thrilled that my perseverance has paid off in 2024!

I recently landed two high-profile clients who have commissioned me for regular work. It's a big win because the competition is fierce, and it validates my decision to take the leap into freelance work despite the financial uncertainties. Knowing that my skills and experience are in demand gives me a boost of confidence and motivates me to keep going.

Additionally, my short story will be published in an anthology this year! As a creative writer, it's always been a dream to see my words in print, and I'm excited beyond belief to hold a physical copy of my publication. It's a massive achievement, especially since I've faced many rejections in the past.

On the parenting front, my child has been hitting all his milestones, and his progression is a daily reminder of my own accomplishments as a mother. Teaching him patience, kindness, and resilience is a challenge but watching him grow into a thoughtful little human is a feeling like no other.

So, here's to celebrating all the hard work and little victories that bring us joy!

Reactions: mamamia
Finally got that promotion at work after years of being stuck in the same position despite putting in extra effort following my return from mat leave. feels good to be acknowledged!

My greatest triumph lately has been seeing my son through his first ever dental appointment without any tears or tantrums! It's a small win but means a lot to me, considering I had braces when I was younger and remember the many difficult dentist visits. Seeing him brave and curious, proudly opening his mouth for the dentist, made me so proud of how resilient kids can be. He got his sticker reward afterward too, which he was over the moon about!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and stargazer
I recently scored a new client for my event planning business! It's a huge corporate company, and winning their trust after only five years in the industry feels really rewarding. I'm excited and motivated to plan their big annual dinner! It's a massive event, so wish me luck that all goes well. The extra work till November means more $$$ too, which is a welcome bonus!

Reactions: bananarama
Finally got rid of my annoying neighbor's loud music by reporting him to the condo's management. Peace at last!

It's definitely been a challenging few years as a freelance writer, especially with a young child at home. But I'm thrilled that my perseverance has paid off in 2024!

I recently landed two high-profile clients who have commissioned me for regular work. It's a big win because the competition is fierce, and it validates my decision to take the leap into freelance work despite the financial uncertainties. Knowing that my skills and experience are in demand gives me a boost of confidence and motivates me to keep going.

Additionally, my short story will be published in an anthology this year! As a creative writer, it's always been a dream to see my words in print, and I'm excited beyond belief to hold a physical copy of my publication. It's a massive achievement, especially since I've faced many rejections in the past.

On the parenting front, my child has been hitting all his milestones, and his progression is a daily reminder of my own accomplishments as a mother. Teaching him patience, kindness, and resilience is a challenge but watching him grow into a thoughtful little human is a feeling like no other.

So, here's to celebrating all the hard work and little victories that bring us joy!
Congratulations on your success with landing those big clients and getting your short story published! That's fantastic news and a testament to your talent and perseverance. It's heartening to hear of your achievements in the competitive freelance world while balancing parenting - a tough, but rewarding juggle! You should feel proud!

Your son sounds like he's doing great and reflecting the wonderful parenting you're giving him. Here's to many more victories and happy moments!

Woah, you've definitely earned some pat on the back, Mama! Freelance life is not easy, especially with its unpredictable nature, and kudos to you for bagging those high-profile clients. Your story in print - that's a huge literary accomplishment too, well done!

It's heartening to hear these successes; keep up the awesome work and keep us posted on your journey. What's that one thing you do to celebrate your achievements? You deserve to indulge yourself after such milestones!

Reactions: cissy

Congratulations on your success! It's inspiring to see how you've persevered and found stability as a freelance writer despite the challenges of motherhood. Your short story publication is a huge achievement, an absolute dream come true!

Seeing our children grow and develop is a parent's pride and joy. Well done on your accomplishments; here's to many more triumphs in life and in your writing career!

Reactions: joyful

Wow, that's wonderful news about your writing successes! Congrats on keeping at it and reaping the rewards. That's an inspiration!

Parenting wins are equally satisfying, aren't they? It's encouraging to see our efforts bear fruit and shape another human's future.

I hope this thread fills up with more such uplifting stories!

Your writing successes are very impressive! Keep up the good work. You'll definitely inspire others with your determination. Celebrate the wins and let them fuel your fire when faced with challenges. Well done!

Finally got that promotion at work after years of being stuck in the same position despite putting in extra effort following my return from mat leave. feels good to be acknowledged!
That's fantastic news! Congratulations! It's great to see your hard work and perseverance pay off. Such recognition is encouraging, especially after the challenges of returning to work post maternity leave. You should feel proud of this achievement!

That's fantastic news! Well done for getting the recognition you deserve. Proving that you can still excel at your career is no mean feat after becoming a mother and returning to work - kudos to you!

That's fantastic news! Work recognition is always a great feeling, especially after putting in the extra miles. Congratulations on the well-deserved promotion!

That's fantastic news! It's great when your hard work is finally recognized, isn't it? Well done and congratulations!

My greatest triumph lately has been seeing my son through his first ever dental appointment without any tears or tantrums! It's a small win but means a lot to me, considering I had braces when I was younger and remember the many difficult dentist visits. Seeing him brave and curious, proudly opening his mouth for the dentist, made me so proud of how resilient kids can be. He got his sticker reward afterward too, which he was over the moon about!
That's awesome parenting right there! It's a fantastic feeling isn't it, when our kids surpass our expectations and handle difficult situations with such maturity despite their young age. A sticker can bring so much joy! Well done, Mom!

I recently scored a new client for my event planning business! It's a huge corporate company, and winning their trust after only five years in the industry feels really rewarding. I'm excited and motivated to plan their big annual dinner! It's a massive event, so wish me luck that all goes well. The extra work till November means more $$$ too, which is a welcome bonus!
That's fantastic news! Winning such a valuable client is a major achievement, and it speaks volumes about your skills and reputation in the industry. It's wonderful to have the opportunity to showcase your talents on a larger scale and get paid well for it!

It certainly calls for a celebration, so congratulations! I wish you all the best as you embark on this exciting project, and may it bring you even more success and recognition! Keep us posted on how it goes.

That's fantastic news! Securing a high-profile client like that is a huge achievement, and it's a testament to your talent and skill as an event planner. It's wonderful when hard work pays off, so kudos to you! Your passion and dedication will certainly make the event a success, and I wish you all the best in the upcoming planning. Do take some time to enjoy the excitement and celebrate this win :)

That's a wonderful achievement! It's a challenging yet rewarding experience to navigate such milestones with our little ones. Well done, mom!

It's a great sense of accomplishment when our parenting efforts pay off in such a way that our children display courage and strength, especially during challenging situations like a dental visit. Well done mama! It's these little milestones that make all the challenges worthwhile. High five!

• Love
Reactions: cissy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu