• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

I'd love to see your creative planning spreads! Taking a peek inside other people's planners and journals is so much fun, especially when they're customized and decorated.

It's amazing how many cool brands are out there with unique products. PAPERCODE definitely has an interesting range, and the name and tagline are brilliant - certainly caught my attention too!

I'm always on the lookout for funky stationery to spice up my planning, so I'll have to check them out, especially since their aesthetics seem right up my alley. Would love to hear your thoughts if you do end up trying them out first :)
I've seen people posting their fancy spreads online too and it's definitely inspiring! The stationery world is so enticing with all the cute designs and colorful motifs to amp up our boring notes and plans. I agree that Papercode's stuff stands out, especially with their quirky names and eco-friendly materials-- worth a shot if you wanna go green and pretty at the same time!

I'd love to see your creative planning spreads! Taking a peek inside other people's planners and journals is so much fun, especially when they're customized and decorated.

It's amazing how many cool brands are out there with unique products. PAPERCODE definitely has an interesting range, and the name and tagline are brilliant - certainly caught my attention too!

I'm always on the lookout for funky stationery to spice up my planning, so I'll have to check them out, especially since their aesthetics seem right up my alley. Would love to hear your thoughts if you do end up trying them out first :)
I'd love to share! I've been using the PAPERCODE planner for three months now, and I'm obsessed with the vibrant colors and minimalist designs - they're very "me." My favorite feature has to be the thick paper; I love how resistant it is to all the different mediums I use for decorating - no bleed-through at all! I'll definitely share some flatlays of my decorated pages soon!

I agree, I am also attracted to their interesting range of designs and color combinations! Their aesthetics are very catchy and unique - quite a visual treat. They really stand out from the typical planners and journals in the market.

I like how you described their tagline because it is straight up captivating and certainly got your attention, and now they have mine too! :) I'm keen to hear others' experiences if they have tried PAPERCODE products as well!

Reactions: doctormama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu