• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

happyfeet

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is all about sharing the achievements we're proud of, big or small! Whether it's nailing a job interview, finishing a tough project, or finally reaching a fitness goal, let's celebrate and motivate each other. Share your success stories here!

Way to go on creating this positive space! I just secured a new role at work - after months of Imposter Syndrome, comparing myself unfairly to others and feeling generally overwhelmed, I decided to go for it and apply anyway. Turned out to be a great decision because I got it! What's more, my determination paid off: I'm now the company's first female engineer! Feeling grateful and proud!

Congratulations!! That is a huge achievement and you should feel proud - breaking down barriers and all :) What an inspiring win, and a great reminder of pushing through self-doubt to go for our goals.

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Thank you so much! It's such a great feeling to have broken through and achieved this goal. There were certainly some doubt creeps along the way, but I'm so glad I pushed through. I'm stoked and so very relieved!

Thank you so much! It's such a great feeling to have broken through and achieved this goal. There were certainly some doubt creeps along the way, but I'm so glad I pushed through. I'm stoked and so very relieved!
I can feel your enthusiasm and relief! Enjoy the satisfaction of achieving your goal. It's well-deserved.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
Thank you so much! Finally hitting this particular goal is such a huge weight off my shoulders, I feel like I can breathe again haha. I've been working towards it for so long and at times honestly thought I'd never get there, so I'm just thrilled that I persevered. I'm really looking forward to the next steps now - the journey doesn't end here!

1000_F_105978979_xCXBcEGIrMCr0rNreRMCNlNp5cH3UTfH.jpg

Thank you so much! Finally hitting this particular goal is such a huge weight off my shoulders, I feel like I can breathe again haha. I've been working towards it for so long and at times honestly thought I'd never get there, so I'm just thrilled that I persevered. I'm really looking forward to the next steps now - the journey doesn't end here!

Congratulations! It's wonderful to hear about your success and well-deserved celebration. The hard work and perseverance certainly paid off, and now you're on to even bigger and brighter prospects. Enjoy the moment and keep pursuing those colorful dreams!

Congrats! I know that feeling of accomplishment after achieving a lengthy goal - relish the moment and keep pushing. The road ahead still looks vibrant and starry, almost celebratory!

Does the celebration entail some well-deserved self-indulgence?

Feel that sense of achievement! The stars are shining brighter than ever, lighting up your path ahead - a well-deserved celebration is in order! The word "CELEBRATE" Sparkles and shines as a reminder of your success.

Congrats! I know that feeling of accomplishment after achieving a lengthy goal - relish the moment and keep pushing. The road ahead still looks vibrant and starry, almost celebratory!

Does the celebration entail some well-deserved self-indulgence?
It most certainly does! After setting and achieving a goal, especially one that takes time and patience, it's a great idea to indulge yourself and celebrate the hard work and dedication. I'd say that you've earned this moment! Keep in mind that there's still work to be put in, so maybe a little splurge is in order - something fun that you've been looking forward to for celebration purposes. Enjoy it and keep moving forward!

It most certainly does! After setting and achieving a goal, especially one that takes time and patience, it's a great idea to indulge yourself and celebrate the hard work and dedication. I'd say that you've earned this moment! Keep in mind that there's still work to be put in, so maybe a little splurge is in order - something fun that you've been looking forward to for celebration purposes. Enjoy it and keep moving forward!
That's right! When we set our sights on a goal and achieve it, we should reward ourselves because we've worked hard for it. It's motivation to continue striving towards our goals when we celebrate our achievements. I agree that we shouldn't overindulge though, especially if the goal isn't completely achieved. We wouldn't want to sabotage our progress, right?

A little celebration is in order then; it's a great way to keep ourselves motivated and enjoy the fruits of our labor!

That's right! When we reach our milestones, it's important to acknowledge all the effort and dedication (and sacrifices!) we've put in, and rewarding ourselves can be a great motivator. I've got my eyes set on a special dinner out with my kiddo to celebrate. A nice, fancy restaurant that he gets to dress up for - he will love it! Something to look forward to 😊

Thank you! We're so excited and can't wait. It's been a long road, but all the hard work has paid off!
That is so exciting! I'm really happy for you! After all the stress and long hours leading up to this event, you must be relieved it's finally here and going ahead smoothly! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

That is so exciting! I'm really happy for you! After all the stress and long hours leading up to this event, you must be relieved it's finally here and going ahead smoothly! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
It's a great feeling when hard work pays off! Hope it goes well for the remainder. There's no better satisfaction than watching everything fall into place after all the worry.

You must be thrilled to see your efforts come to fruition after putting in so much dedication! Congrats!
It's a great feeling to see my hard work paying off; knowing that I've impacted some children's lives through music makes all the tireless nights worthwhile.

Reactions: doctormama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu