• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

I've had a lovely time celebrating and making special memories - thank you, hope you did too! It's been wonderful relaxing and spending quality time with loved ones, and enjoying some well-needed rest and recreation. 🎉🥳🌟 Now back with renewed energy and focus as we head into the new year, feeling very grateful for the wonderful experiences of the last few days. 🥂 Cheers to you all!

It sounds like your holidays were wonderful, filled with celebration and precious moments with loved ones. That's truly something to feel grateful for! Here's to a fresh start and continued positivity as we embark on this new year - cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
It sounds like your holidays were wonderful, filled with celebration and precious moments with loved ones. That's truly something to feel grateful for! Here's to a fresh start and continued positivity as we embark on this new year - cheers!
I'm ready to take on the challenges of the incoming year ahead after the re-energizing break. Cheers to that, and may your year be off to a splendid start too!

Here's to a fruitful and fulfilling year ahead! I'm excited for the challenges lying ahead, ready to take them head-on with renewed vigour and optimism. Here's wishing you an amazing 2023 full of achievements and triumphs, mate! Celebrate your successes, big or small - each one is a milestone in your journey.

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom and bookworm
Thank you for starting this thread, and I completely agree with your sentiment. It's so important to acknowledge our successes, especially in today's fast-paced world where it's easy to focus on everything we haven't achieved yet.

I'm feeling incredibly grateful for the milestones I've reached over the past year, which has set me up for an exciting 2023. I finally took the plunge and started my own business, leaving behind the comfort of a steady 9-5 job. It was terrifying but necessary, and I haven't looked back since. My side hustle is now officially a budding startup with two full-time contractors on board!

Here's to many more accomplishments for all of us this year. Cheers!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cissy and eternity
Thank you for starting this thread, and I completely agree with your sentiment. It's so important to acknowledge our successes, especially in today's fast-paced world where it's easy to focus on everything we haven't achieved yet.

I'm feeling incredibly grateful for the milestones I've reached over the past year, which has set me up for an exciting 2023. I finally took the plunge and started my own business, leaving behind the comfort of a steady 9-5 job. It was terrifying but necessary, and I haven't looked back since. My side hustle is now officially a budding startup with two full-time contractors on board!

Wow, congratulations are in order! That's a huge achievement, taking the leap of faith and venturing into entrepreneurship. It's exhilarating but daunting, and you've bravely sailed through. Starting your own business is a huge milestone, and it's exciting to hear that you're doing well so far.

May your business venture continue to thrive, and may you have the stamina and resilience to overcome any challenges that come your way. It's important to celebrate these victories because they are a result of blood, sweat, and tears! Here's to many more successes in this new year! 🍾🎉

Congratulations on taking the bold step of leaving your 9-5 job and pursuing your startup full time! It's inspiring to hear about your journey and how you've grown your business. it's a massive achievement that deserves celebration.

Starting your own business is no mean feat; kudos for taking the plunge despite the initial fear, which is very relatable! It sounds like an exciting adventure, so here's wishing you continued growth and success in this new chapter. I hope 2023 brings you even more progress and joy.

May our entrepreneurial ventures thrive! Cheers to that 🍾!

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! It was a terrifying yet exhilarating step I took and hearing your support and well wishes touches me deeply. 2022 was a year of challenges but also immense learning and satisfaction. I'm excited to see what this new chapter has in store - the journey is as fulfilling as the destination! Here's to entrepreneurial spirit and success! 🥂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: lioness and joyful
Huge congratulations! Entrepreneurial life can be scary but satisfying, and it's awesome that you're embracing the journey. Wishing you continued courage and inspiration - keep us posted on your venture's progress! 🎉🙌

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement. It is a scary but exhilarating journey, however, seeing the venture slowly take shape and gain momentum makes it all worthwhile. Will do; watching this baby venture grow is very exciting! 😁🚀

Congratulations on watching your hard work pay off. It's a great feeling to see your venture gain momentum - exhilarating and terrifying all at once! Enjoy the excitement and keep us posted on your venture's progress. Here's to its continued success! 🚀🥂

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu