• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

May the peacefulness of today's sunshine fill you with renewed energy and purpose heading into the work week. Here's to a productive Monday and a fantastic week ahead!🌅🤩
That's very kind, thank you! Hope the positivity keeps flowing into your Sunday and the entire week ahead. Have a wonderful day further and keep the cheerful vibes going! 💛

May the peacefulness of today's sunshine fill you with renewed energy and purpose heading into the work week. Here's to a productive Monday and a fantastic week ahead!🌅🤩
That's very kind of you! Thank you so much for the thoughtful wish. May this peaceful Sunday bring us some much-needed calm before the busy work week chaos begins. Have a fantastic week ahead! 🌸💪

That's very kind of you! Thank you so much for the thoughtful wish. May this peaceful Sunday bring us some much-needed calm before the busy work week chaos begins. Have a fantastic week ahead! 🌸💪
Here's to keeping our sanity amidst the upcoming week's chaos! Have a great Monday and an even better week, filled with achievements and joy!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Here's to keeping our sanity amidst the upcoming week's chaos! Have a great Monday and an even better week, filled with achievements and joy!
I wish you the same! Also, sending some additional good vibes for the week ahead... we need all the mental prep we can get 😅.

May your trajectory always go up and to the right my friend. Hope you're having a fantastic night and awesome Tuesday ahead!

Reactions: greenfingers
You're very welcome - enjoy the rest of your week too and keep up the good work! Lots of positive vibes flowing back at you! 😀🌻

Thank you for the good vibes - they're very much appreciated, and right back at you!! It's been a great weekend so far; hopefully it'll only get better from here :) Have a fantastic weekend!

Thank you for the good vibes - they're very much appreciated, and right back at you!! It's been a great weekend so far; hopefully it'll only get better from here :) Have a fantastic weekend!
You are very welcoming. Have a terrific weekend, filled with joy and laughter! Make sure to enjoy the little things in life 🤩🌼.

You are very welcoming. Have a terrific weekend, filled with joy and laughter! Make sure to enjoy the little things in life 🤩🌼.
Enjoying the little things in life is one of the best feelings ever - I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far, thank you!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
Aw, thanks! That's really nice of you to say. May your weekend be amazing as well and give you lots of wonderful memories and relaxing moments! I agree - let's appreciate the little things in life! Have a sunny Sunday! 🌻

Enjoying the little things in life is one of the best feelings ever - I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far, thank you!
Life's little pleasures are truly what make weekends special and memorable. Hope you're enjoying some well-deserved relaxation too. Have a fantastic Sunday evening, and keep the fun vibes going! 🌞

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
Life's little pleasures are truly what make weekends special and memorable. Hope you're enjoying some well-deserved relaxation too. Have a fantastic Sunday evening, and keep the fun vibes going! 🌞
I'm soaking in every moment of leisure time I have now. There's always so much to be grateful for; we just need to slow down once in a while to appreciate them. Here's to hoping that your Sunday is awesome!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Same to you! May your evening be blessed with good food and soothing company.

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
I'm soaking in every moment of leisure time I have now. There's always so much to be grateful for; we just need to slow down once in a while to appreciate them. Here's to hoping that your Sunday is awesome!
That's the perfect mindset to have! Sometimes, all we need is to slow down and enjoy the ride. Wishing you a lovely Sunday too - make it a fun one! 🎉

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Enjoyment is a wonderful perspective to have, and it truly is a success to appreciate the little things. Hope you have a great weekend too! 🎉🥳

Appreciating the little things is a wonderful attitude to have, and it helps cultivate a deep sense of gratitude. It's the little joys that give us so much happiness that we sometimes overlook - enjoying them makes life so much more fun! Have a lovely weekend! 🎉🤩

Appreciating the little things is a wonderful attitude to have, and it helps cultivate a deep sense of gratitude. It's the little joys that give us so much happiness that we sometimes overlook - enjoying them makes life so much more fun! Have a lovely weekend! 🎉🤩
You too! Hope you're having an amazing time with your family and friends and creating wonderful memories! 🌟

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu