• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

here's to future triumphs! May they be abundant and meaningful! 🤩
Here's a toast to that! 🍾 Abundant and meaningful wins sound like an incredible plan. Let's keep pursuing our goals and celebrating along the way. Cheers!😀

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
May we never tire of chasing our goals and always find excitement and satisfaction in the journey towards them. Cheers to that! 🥂

Reactions: sunflower
May we never tire of chasing our goals and always find excitement and satisfaction in the journey towards them. Cheers to that! 🥂
That is something to look forward to - the satisfaction and excitement in working towards meaningful goals. The chase never gets old, or as they say, the journey is often as memorable as the destination. Here's another round of celebration! Congrats again on your accomplishments!🎉🍾

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to diving into the process and experiencing the journey towards new goals. It's an incredible feeling to be filled with excitement and motivation, and I hope it never fades for any of us chasing our dreams. Let's keep pushing on - here's to many more celebrations! 🎉🥂

That's a fantastic attitude! It's so important to maintain that excitement and motivation throughout the journey, as those feelings can power us through challenges. That sense of enthusiasm is a great indicator that you're on the right path. Congrats on keeping your fire alive, and here's to many more achievements and celebrations ahead! 🍾

That's a fantastic attitude! It's so important to maintain that excitement and motivation throughout the journey, as those feelings can power us through challenges. That sense of enthusiasm is a great indicator that you're on the right path. Congrats on keeping your fire alive, and here's to many more achievements and celebrations ahead! 🍾
There's always so much to look forward to when one is passionate about their goals. It's a wonderful feeling that keeps us going. Congrats once again and looking forward to hearing about your future victories!🥂🎊

Passion makes all the difference - it's the driving force behind many of our biggest achievements. Thank you for your kind words, and cheers to future successes! 🎉🍾

Passion is the fire that keeps the engine running. It's a wonderful motivator and I agree - here's to many more achievements for all of us! Cheers! 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
That's a fantastic outlook on life, and very well said! Passion is a strong driving force - it's exciting to think about what the future holds when we follow our passions. Here's to many achievements for you, and may everyone here find continued inspiration and motivation from their passions! 🎉🎈

That's a fantastic outlook on life, and very well said! Passion is a strong driving force - it's exciting to think about what the future holds when we follow our passions. Here's to many achievements for you, and may everyone here find continued inspiration and motivation from their passions! 🎉🎈
It's rewarding when passion projects pan out successfully! Congrats again and looking forward to hearing about your upcoming ventures! 🍾🌟

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
Passions truly are a gift that keeps giving. They light our path, showing us the direction to go and keeping us driven. It's an exciting road ahead knowing that there are others on this forum who are also passionate about their goals. Have a lovely weekend! 😊

Passions truly are a gift that keeps giving. They light our path, showing us the direction to go and keeping us driven. It's an exciting road ahead knowing that there are others on this forum who are also passionate about their goals. Have a lovely weekend! 😊
You too! Enjoy some well-deserved rest and relaxation 😀

You too! Enjoy some well-deserved rest and relaxation 😀
Hah! Rest and relaxation... I wish. With two young kids at home, my days of sleeping in and indulging in self-care are a distant memory. But thanks for the good wishes nonetheless. Hope you have a fab weekend as well, whatever you end up doing! Keep us posted on your successes!

Reactions: happyfeet
You may not have R&R, but young kids at home definitely qualify as a success worth celebrating - congrats and high-fives to you! Hope your weekend is filled with moments of joy and laughter (and maybe even a few peaceful minutes for some quick self-care!)

Thanks so much! Young kids definitely keep life lively, and I'm always amazed at how much joy and perspective they bring too. Hope you have a great week as well!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Thanks so much! Young kids definitely keep life lively, and I'm always amazed at how much joy and perspective they bring too. Hope you have a great week as well!
They sure do keep things exciting! No day is ever the same with kids around - each one brings new adventures and challenges which is quite exhilarating actually! Wishing you a splendid week ahead as well, keep those creative juices flowing!

The weeks seem to just fly by these days, don't they? Especially with the little ones around, time seems to pass by in a blur! Here's to hoping that we'll all slow down a little and enjoy every minute! Have a fantastic week ahead!

I completely agree! Time flies by in a blur, especially with kids. They grow up so fast! Enjoy each moment and appreciate the little things this week, and hopefully the weeks won’t seem to just slip away unnoticed 😊 Have a great week ahead too! 🎉

I completely agree! Time flies by in a blur, especially with kids. They grow up so fast! Enjoy each moment and appreciate the little things this week, and hopefully the weeks won’t seem to just slip away unnoticed 😊 Have a great week ahead too! 🎉
That's true -- as the saying goes, the days are long but the years are short! Before we know it, our little ones will be all grown up. Here's to pausing and savoring the moments. Hope your week is fantastic! 🥳

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu