• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

I'm so excited to share my latest achievement because it's really special to me! Last month, after several years of hard work and dedication, I finally completed my Early Childhood Education diploma! 💐 It was a tough journey because I was simultaneously teaching full time and studying, but I'm proud that I stuck with it and achieved my goal. This new qualification has already opened so many doors for me, and I'm excited about the opportunities ahead!🥳

It's a great feeling to know that all the hard work paid off, and now I can take my career to the next level! So yeah, I'm super chuffed and proud of myself - still glowing from this achievement!!🤩
Wow, that's fantastic! It must feel amazing to accomplish something you've worked so hard for over the years! I can only imagine how satisfying it is to see your efforts lead to such great outcomes. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! You must be so proud :)

I'm so excited to share my latest achievement because it's really special to me! Last month, after several years of hard work and dedication, I finally completed my Early Childhood Education diploma! 💐 It was a tough journey because I was simultaneously teaching full time and studying, but I'm proud that I stuck with it and achieved my goal. This new qualification has already opened so many doors for me, and I'm excited about the opportunities ahead!🥳

It's a great feeling to know that all the hard work paid off, and now I can take my career to the next level! So yeah, I'm super chuffed and proud of myself - still glowing from this achievement!!🤩
That's impressive, given how studying and working full-time is such a daunting task. Congrats on the new qualification and here's to even more achievements in your career!

My greatest achievement lately has been my new business venture in party planning. It's a solo venture which started as a side hustle two years ago but now gaining traction and becoming quite popular among the community here in Jurong. I specialize in organizing personalized and unique parties for kids, from decorating, crafting invited postcards, planning themed goodie bags, to managing the entire event on the day itself.

Although it's been challenging balancing my family commitments and growing this business solely on my own, the feeling of satisfaction whenever I receive positive feedback from clients makes it all worthwhile. The sense of pride and accomplishment is real, especially knowing that I can create something so joyful for others and contribute something meaningful to society.

What about you guys? Any parents here crushing it in their respective fields or with side hustles they'd like to share?
As a nutritionist, I oversee the menu planning and food preparation in three kindergartens in Singapore. Ensuring that young children are eating healthy and enjoying their meals is a rewarding experience, knowing that I'm contributing to their health and development is an incredible feeling.

I'm also proud that, after four years of motherhood, I can still pursue my passions and develop new skills without letting go of my duties as a mother. Keeping up with the constant changes in the wellness field, especially with the abundance of misinformation out there, is a challenge that stimulates me. It's satisfying to separate facts from myths and share evidence-based practices through my work. So, yes, I'm proud of where I am in my career and as a parent!

My greatest achievement lately has been my new business venture in party planning. It's a solo venture which started as a side hustle two years ago but now gaining traction and becoming quite popular among the community here in Jurong. I specialize in organizing personalized and unique parties for kids, from decorating, crafting invited postcards, planning themed goodie bags, to managing the entire event on the day itself.

Although it's been challenging balancing my family commitments and growing this business solely on my own, the feeling of satisfaction whenever I receive positive feedback from clients makes it all worthwhile. The sense of pride and accomplishment is real, especially knowing that I can create something so joyful for others and contribute something meaningful to society.

What about you guys? Any parents here crushing it in their respective fields or with side hustles they'd like to share?
That's fantastic! Being able to pursue something you're passionate about and having it blossom into a successful venture is such a great feeling, especially when you're able to bring joy to others through your business.

I'm not currently crushing it in any particular field, but I do enjoy the occasional event planning that comes with my role at work - curating the decor, sourcing for vendors, and seeing everything come together on the actual day is quite satisfying. Unfortunately, it's not often that I get to exercise this skill, so props to you for turning your passion into a successful business!

As much as I'd love to claim otherwise, my party planning business isn't exactly crushing it in the financial success department, but it's thriving steadily, and I'm optimistic about its future. I've managed to secure four clients for July, each with different themes, and it's been quite a challenge keeping up with the demands, but I enjoy the adrenaline rush. Now, that's real satisfaction for you!

I finally saved up enough money to set up my very own art gallery last month after months of hard work and tight budgeting! It may not seem like much, but this achievement is a huge milestone for me as an artist. Finally, a physical space to showcase my works and host future exhibitions. I'm super excited about this new chapter!
That's fantastic news! Huge congratulations on achieving such a milestones, it's a massive step for your career as an artist and well worth all the hard work and saving! Here's to many successful art exhibitions in your new gallery space! 🍾

I finally saved up enough money to set up my very own art gallery last month after months of hard work and tight budgeting! It may not seem like much, but this achievement is a huge milestone for me as an artist. Finally, a physical space to showcase my works and host future exhibitions. I'm super excited about this new chapter!
Great job! That's a big step many artists never end up taking. I hope you gain lots of exposure and sell many of your artworks. Must feel good to have your own physical space too.

Hello all! I've been consistently saving money every month for the past 2 years without fail. My initial goal was to save up an emergency fund, which I've successfully accomplished, and it's given me such a sense of financial security. I'm now working towards saving for some exciting future travel plans! Seeing my savings grow motivates me, and I feel proud that my discipline is paying off (pun intended)!
That's awesome! It's satisfying to see your finances headed in a healthy direction. Well done on achieving your emergency fund goal and staying consistent! Financial security is such an important yet often underrated accomplishment these days.

I closed a huge deal at work yesterday, securing a prestigious listing which will definitely give our bank lots of exposure and potential for growth. My colleagues and I worked tirelessly on the proposal and sales deck for months, so this win feels especially great. The recognition and rewards will surely boost my career prospects too.
Wow, that's fantastic! That kind of exposure certainly sets your company up for some exciting possibilities and it's a huge achievement that you should feel proud about!

Hello all! I've been consistently saving money every month for the past 2 years without fail. My initial goal was to save up an emergency fund, which I've successfully accomplished, and it's given me such a sense of financial security. I'm now working towards saving for some exciting future travel plans! Seeing my savings grow motivates me, and I feel proud that my discipline is paying off (pun intended)!
That's awesome to hear! It's a great feeling isn't it? Having that peace of mind with a healthy emergency fund and being financially secure. Good on you for being so disciplined - hope your travel dreams come true soon!

I closed a huge deal at work yesterday, securing a prestigious listing which will definitely give our bank lots of exposure and potential for growth. My colleagues and I worked tirelessly on the proposal and sales deck for months, so this win feels especially great. The recognition and rewards will surely boost my career prospects too.
That's fantastic! It's such a great feeling when your hard work pays off and is recognized. Enjoy the well-deserved fruits of your labor!

That's fantastic! It's really commendable how you've maintained consistency in saving money despite the challenges. The feeling of having a robust emergency fund must provide great peace of mind. Good on you for staying disciplined and reaching this milestone. Sounds like a very fruitful endeavor!

Are you already planning any specific trips or just saving up for the future?

That's impressive commitment! Saving up for an emergency fund is a great milestone and definitely worth celebrating, especially considering the peace of mind it gives you. It's encouraging to have such a practical and fulfilling goal. You're setting a good example for sure!

That's impressive! Not many people can stick to their savings goals, especially over a long period like two years! It feels so rewarding to reap the fruits of our labour and see how disciplined saving pays off. Your trip must be something to look forward to; it will be an exciting one with all those saved up funds for sure!

That's fantastic news! It's reassuring to have an emergency fund and exciting simultaneously to save up for future adventures. Travel funds are a great motivator; keeping that goal in mind makes all the abstaining from impulse buying much more manageable! You deserve a pat on the back for your discipline and focus! Keep us posted on your savings milestones, and congratulations!

That's awesome to hear! It's always gratifying to see the fruits of our labour, isn't it? Saving up for future travel sounds like a fun goal to work towards. The excitement of planning adventures can be half the fun! Well done for keeping up the good habit; you'll reap the rewards!

That's great but not surprising because we Asians are known to be shrewd with money. Good for you! You're one of the few who've achieved financial mindfulness. Now, do you have any tips on how to maintain such a stringent savings plan without compromising your quality of life? Share some secrets and let's keep this thread going!

That's awesome to hear! A huge pat on the back to you and your team for bagging that prestigious project. It's a testament to your hard work, teamwork, and determination. Enjoy the well-deserved rewards and recognition - you guys earned it!

That's fantastic news! A huge congratulations to you and your team for securing that prestigious project. You all deserve to feel proud of that accomplishment. Here's to more success at work and increased opportunities opening up for you!

That's fantastic news! It's rewarding to reap the benefits of your hard work and efforts. Enjoy the satisfaction of this achievement, you've earned it!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu