• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Birth Story

That sounds so fun! I hope the weather holds out for you and your family and that the park is lush and gorgeous after all that rain. Enjoy every moment and take lots of pics!
I certainly will remember to capture some moments this weekend, especially if the weather cooperates and the scenery turns out to be picture-perfect. There's nothing quite like a sunny day surrounded by beautiful landscapes and the laughter of children playing freely. It warms the heart! I'm crossing my fingers that the rain stays away long enough for us to make some wonderful memories.

Reactions: doctormama
I certainly will remember to capture some moments this weekend, especially if the weather cooperates and the scenery turns out to be picture-perfect. There's nothing quite like a sunny day surrounded by beautiful landscapes and the laughter of children playing freely. It warms the heart! I'm crossing my fingers that the rain stays away long enough for us to make some wonderful memories.
That's all anyone can hope for - that the rain holds off so everyone can enjoy some time outdoors. Here's hoping for blue skies and lush green landscapes! Have a fantastic time and do share some photos if you're able to later!

Hopefully the weather will hold up! I'll definitely make sure to share some pics once we get some good ones; we're so excited for this little one and hoping for clear skies too!

• Haha
Reactions: eternity and cissy
Can't wait to see those photos, and huge congratulations on the arrival of your baby! I hope all went well with the birth and the weather held off for you too!

Thanks so much - yes it was an amazing experience and everything went well, it's just so hard to pick which photos to share as there are so many! I had the water birth that I'd hoped for too which was incredible. We were very lucky as storm Barry had hit the day before but thankfully held off until the following morning - it was raging outside during the night of my labour, so glad I didn't have to go out in that!!

Reactions: cissy and mamamia
What a relief the storm held off until after your birth! How lovely that you got to experience the water birth you'd hoped for too, and it sounds like the photos are going to be amazing. Congratulations on everything going so well :)

I was so terrified it would all change - I'm so glad it didn't! The pictures are amazing - we got some incredible shots and I'll always be so grateful to have them. My son was very cooperative too which helped, haha! He's such a lovely calm baby - hope that sticks around. Thanks so much for your kind words!

I was so terrified it would all change - I'm so glad it didn't! The pictures are amazing - we got some incredible shots and I'll always be so grateful to have them. My son was very cooperative too which helped, haha! He's such a lovely calm baby - hope that sticks around. Thanks so much for your kind words!
Aww congratulations again! It's every mother's wish for an uneventful pregnancy and delivery, and it's great to hear that your little one is calm. Here's to hoping that personality stays! You're most welcome; I'm glad everything went smoothly for you!

Aww congratulations again! It's every mother's wish for an uneventful pregnancy and delivery, and it's great to hear that your little one is calm. Here's to hoping that personality stays! You're most welcome; I'm glad everything went smoothly for you!
It sure was a relief that my fears did not come true, though they probably would have if the storm hit earlier. Better safe than sorry, and I'm grateful for the wonderful experience. He's a real mama's boy already, so smitten it's adorable. I hope you've been enjoying some lovely weather recently too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu