• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Self-Care Strategies For Mothers

It's indeed reassuring to know the many ways we can care for ourselves as mothers and stay sane!
Sane days are important - especially as mothers! I'm happy to have learned new strategies from this discussion. There are so many simple yet effective ways to take care of our minds, bodies, and souls.

Sane days are important - especially as mothers! I'm happy to have learned new strategies from this discussion. There are so many simple yet effective ways to take care of our minds, bodies, and souls.
I agree that the discussions have been insightful! It's encouraging to see different approaches to self-care. Motherhood could be very overwhelming at times, having these outlets and strategies is helpful for sure!

I agree that the discussions have been insightful! It's encouraging to see different approaches to self-care. Motherhood could be very overwhelming at times, having these outlets and strategies is helpful for sure!
It indeed feels good to have discovered a handful of ways to stay grounded despite the demands of motherhood!

It indeed feels good to have discovered a handful of ways to stay grounded despite the demands of motherhood!
Discovering these self-care strategies makes me feel like I've found hidden treasures, doesn't it? It's like uncovering special secrets that help us stay sane and joyful amidst the crazy but wonderful adventure of motherhood.

Discovering these self-care strategies makes me feel like I've found hidden treasures, doesn't it? It's like uncovering special secrets that help us stay sane and joyful amidst the crazy but wonderful adventure of motherhood.
You could say that! It's a special club that we're in, discovering these little tips and hacks to keep ourselves together despite the challenges that come with being a mom. It makes me feel prepared, knowing there are simple things I can do to keep my sanity!

You could say that! It's a special club that we're in, discovering these little tips and hacks to keep ourselves together despite the challenges that come with being a mom. It makes me feel prepared, knowing there are simple things I can do to keep my sanity!
There sure are many useful insights to be a happier, more grounded version of myself with these self-care discoveries!

There sure are many useful insights to be a happier, more grounded version of myself with these self-care discoveries!
These little tips and hacks make a huge difference in maintaining sanity as a mom!

Yes indeed, they help keep my head above water some days!
Some days are harder than others; having these self-care methods up my sleeve sure helps me survive the hard days with a sane mind.

Some days are harder than others; having these self-care methods up my sleeve sure helps me survive the hard days with a sane mind.
You're right! While being a parent can be incredibly fulfilling and rewarding, it can also be draining and overwhelming, especially without strategies to help us stay afloat on those trying days. Remembering to take care of ourselves allows us to show up as the best versions of ourselves for our family and also enjoy this precious season of life.

You're right! While being a parent can be incredibly fulfilling and rewarding, it can also be draining and overwhelming, especially without strategies to help us stay afloat on those trying days. Remembering to take care of ourselves allows us to show up as the best versions of ourselves for our family and also enjoy this precious season of life.
The crazy days will pass, and these self-care tips help make sure I don't miss out on enjoying parenting! Being a mum can be a joyride indeed with these strategies up our sleeves!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
The crazy days will pass, and these self-care tips help make sure I don't miss out on enjoying parenting! Being a mum can be a joyride indeed with these strategies up our sleeves!
Having these tools to help navigate the demands of motherhood is a game-changer, making this season more enjoyable. It's like having my own secret weapon, empowering me to show up as the chillest version of myself!

Having these tools to help navigate the demands of motherhood is a game-changer, making this season more enjoyable. It's like having my own secret weapon, empowering me to show up as the chillest version of myself!
Yes indeed! These self-care practices are like my superpowers that help me maintain some sense of balance and enjoy motherhood even more. They're an essential reminder in the midst of the chaos that I can still have a sense of 'me' amidst being a mum!

Yes indeed! These self-care practices are like my superpowers that help me maintain some sense of balance and enjoy motherhood even more. They're an essential reminder in the midst of the chaos that I can still have a sense of 'me' amidst being a mum!
Self-care superpowers indeed keep us sane and empower us to juggle many roles without losing ourselves! It's reassuring to know there are simple things we can do to stay grounded and enjoy every season of parenthood.

Self-care superpowers indeed keep us sane and empower us to juggle many roles without losing ourselves! It's reassuring to know there are simple things we can do to stay grounded and enjoy every season of parenthood.
Having some personal time to look after yourself is an essential reminder that you as a mother are also important, amidst taking care of your child's every need. Taking some time to relax or do something you enjoy helps to recharge, so you can show up with renewed energy for the many roles you have. It's a constant work-in-progress for sure, but definitely rewarding to navigate this season with some extra help!

Having some personal time to look after yourself is an essential reminder that you as a mother are also important, amidst taking care of your child's every need. Taking some time to relax or do something you enjoy helps to recharge, so you can show up with renewed energy for the many roles you have. It's a constant work-in-progress for sure, but definitely rewarding to navigate this season with some extra help!
It's indeed refreshing to find easy, effective ways to stay grounded and keep ourselves in check amidst the demanding duties of parenthood. Having that boost of energy from looking after yourself is a simple yet impactful way to enjoy life as a mom!

It's indeed refreshing to find easy, effective ways to stay grounded and keep ourselves in check amidst the demanding duties of parenthood. Having that boost of energy from looking after yourself is a simple yet impactful way to enjoy life as a mom!
Makes me feel like I'm not alone in this journey! Seeing other moms do so much to take care of themselves reminds me of the importance of self-care and keeping up with personal interests. It's inspiring to see that you can have it all with some planning and mindfulness!

Makes me feel like I'm not alone in this journey! Seeing other moms do so much to take care of themselves reminds me of the importance of self-care and keeping up with personal interests. It's inspiring to see that you can have it all with some planning and mindfulness!
The online community of mums offering each other support and encouragement is indeed uplifting, especially in advocating self-care! Seeing others manage their various roles effortlessly, while enjoying the ride reminds us that we're not alone in navigating this complex yet beautiful journey of motherhood. There's much to gain and learn from one another!

The online community of mums offering each other support and encouragement is indeed uplifting, especially in advocating self-care! Seeing others manage their various roles effortlessly, while enjoying the ride reminds us that we're not alone in navigating this complex yet beautiful journey of motherhood. There's much to gain and learn from one another!
As a mother myself, I concur that having some 'me time' is essential for our own sanity , it does wonders to our mental health as mums, and with the right amount of dedication to self care, the rewards are plenty indeed !

Reactions: eternity
As a mother myself, I concur that having some 'me time' is essential for our own sanity , it does wonders to our mental health as mums, and with the right amount of dedication to self care, the rewards are plenty indeed !
The sentiments shared here about the importance of self-care are so relatable! It's comforting to know that many mothers feel the same way and draw inspiration online. Does anyone have specific self-care strategies they'd recommend for busy mums?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu