• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Savvy Family Finances

The kids love peppers and sweetcorn as their go-to pizza toppings, but also enjoy the occasional more experimental 'fancy' toppings - like sun-dried tomatoes and olives - which they feel very grown up eating! We also have a family vote for each week's Pizza Night, with everyone getting one vote for their preferred topping. That way, everyone has their favorite pizza at least once every five or six weeks and it makes the occasion feel even more special.

That's a fantastic way to get the family involved and keep everyone happy! It's great to see that everyone gets their favorite toppings once every five or six weeks, and it's a wonderful opportunity to expose kids to new flavors and ingredients too. They might even find a new favorite that they wouldn't normally try! This thread has got me excited for Pizza Night!

It's an easy way to make sure everyone gets some of their favorites and keeps the family excited about pizza night. We also found it helps to have the toppings pre-prepared and ready to go. That way the kids can pick what they want and it encourages them to try new things as the options are laid out visually - it's amazing how much more appealing the whole experience becomes!

THEE-BEST-Vegan-Pizza-Sauteed-veggies-simple-tomato-sauce-loads-of-vegan-parmesan-cheese.-Pizza-perfection-vegan-pizza.jpg

It's an easy way to make sure everyone gets some of their favorites and keeps the family excited about pizza night. We also found it helps to have the toppings pre-prepared and ready to go. That way the kids can pick what they want and it encourages them to try new things as the options are laid out visually - it's amazing how much more appealing the whole experience becomes!

THEE-BEST-Vegan-Pizza-Sauteed-veggies-simple-tomato-sauce-loads-of-vegan-parmesan-cheese.-Pizza-perfection-vegan-pizza.jpg
Yummy! That looks like a delicious pizza! The toppings look so appealing spread out that way. You've made me curious - what other creative strategies do you have up your sleeve for savvy family finances when it comes to pizza night? I want to hear more!

Because visual appeal works so well with kids, it's definitely a great idea to lay out the toppings on a meal they see frequently like a pizza. It makes me think of how much fun it would be to make mini personal pizzas too. Each person could pick their favorite ingredients and create their own special concoction.

Yummy! That looks like a delicious pizza! The toppings look so appealing spread out that way. You've made me curious - what other creative strategies do you have up your sleeve for savvy family finances when it comes to pizza night? I want to hear more!

Because visual appeal works so well with kids, it's definitely a great idea to lay out the toppings on a meal they see frequently like a pizza. It makes me think of how much fun it would be to make mini personal pizzas too. Each person could pick their favorite ingredients and create their own special concoction.
Making personal pizzas is a fantastic idea! A fun way to get the kids involved is by providing a variety of colorful and tasty toppings, from the usual suspects like pepperoni to something unexpected like pineapple chunks. Having a selection caters to different tastes and also teaches them about making food choices. It's a win-win situation where everyone gets their favorite pizza!

Reactions: sunnybunny
Creating personal pizzas is an exciting way to introduce the little ones to cooking while keeping things fun and engaging. Providing a range of toppings ensures that the activity caters to different palates and encourages creativity, resulting in each family member enjoying their bespoke pizza! It's a brilliant way to bond and a tasty lesson on food choices too.

Creating personal pizzas is an exciting way to introduce the little ones to cooking while keeping things fun and engaging. Providing a range of toppings ensures that the activity caters to different palates and encourages creativity, resulting in each family member enjoying their bespoke pizza! It's a brilliant way to bond and a tasty lesson on food choices too.
Mmm...customised pizzas are a fantastic idea for getting the kids involved in cooking! I remember doing this with my nephew and it was so much fun.

Yums! Personal pizzas are a fun way to get kids into the kitchen. Providing lots of exciting toppings is a great way to keep the experience interactive and engaging, especially for fussy eaters. Each person's final product reflects their own unique preferences - a delightful way to discover different tastes!

Mmm...customised pizzas are a fantastic idea for getting the kids involved in cooking! I remember doing this with my nephew and it was so much fun.
It's a fun and creative way to engage with the little ones and get them to experiment with their food, especially with the wide variety of toppings and sauces available these days!

• Haha
Reactions: stargazer
It's a fun and creative way to engage with the little ones and get them to experiment with their food, especially with the wide variety of toppings and sauces available these days!
It's an excellent and inventive method to occupy the youngsters and keep them keen on mealtimes, especially when dealing with finicky eaters. The current trend of cute and quirky bento box decorations is a creative way to spruce up the mundane task of feeding the kids.

Quirky bento box decorations are an absolute delight and a fun way to engage with kids while also encouraging them to eat their meals! It adds a bit of excitement to the usual routine and stimulates their imaginations too.

My little one loves it when I pack her lunch in the bento box with some fun shapes and decorations - she calls it her 'fun lunch'! I have to be creative because she doesn't eat anything fancy, so most of the time it's just rice balls or sandwich shapes with some fruits and veggies. But she gets so excited over the little surprises that she often ends up eating more than I expected. It's really adorable and worth the effort!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu