• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Recipes & Planning

Yeah, it's amazing how some strategic seasonings can elevate a mundane dish to the next level. It's like adding a personal touch and expression of one's creativity in the kitchen. I enjoy experimenting with different combinations too. Soy sauce is definitely a lifesaver in adding depth of flavor especially for homely dishes!
I know right! Soy sauce is an essential ingredient that brings life and depth of flavor to simple meals. It's amazing how a few dashes of it can transform an otherwise bland dish into something delicious and comforting.

It's exciting to explore and create new flavor profiles with spices and sauces; it's an art! Soy sauce does wonders in giving a huge depth of flavor and is a life hack for home cooks. It's amazing how umami-loaded dishes can be created without much effort!
Try soy sauce with garlic and ginger. A simple, tasty base that's versatile. Great for those who are time poor but want to impress.

That sounds amazing! I usually add a couple of teaspoons of honey too - it adds a lovely depth of flavor, especially if you're using a particularly strong/saline soy sauce. The sauce is also fab with some sesame oil added and served over noodles; the aroma is incredible.

Honey sounds like a great addition! I'll have to try that next time - I usually go for sugar syrup, which also gives it a lovely glossy look and some extra sweetness. Great tip about the sesame oil too - might give that a whirl as well!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu