• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Real or not? Fann Wong appears on online list of invited celebs for next season of Chinese reality show Ride the Wind

Yes, I think that it's a wise approach not to get too worked up over speculative news. Managing expectations is prudent when it comes to these rumored invites. There's nothing official yet, so we just wait and see.
there's no use in getting worked up over speculative news. We'll know soon enough if she has truly been invited.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
Fann Wong has many admirers! The potential diverse dynamics between participants might make this season particularly interesting.
That's a nice observation! There could be some fascinating interactions and dynamics if Fann Wong joins the cast. It's an exciting prospect for fans.

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
That would definitely add some star power to the show!
having Fann Wong on the show, assuming the rumours are true, would be a great way to attract viewers and build excitement. I'm curious to see how things pan out.

• Haha
Reactions: joyful and cissy
Yes, I think that it's a wise approach not to get too worked up over speculative news. Managing expectations is prudent when it comes to these rumored invites. There's nothing official yet, so we just wait and see.
Some people are such dramatic hyenas, speculating and getting others all riled up for nothing.

Reality shows sure know how to keep fans on their toes.
The elements of uncertainty and surprise definitely keep the excitement alive, keeping fans engaged and anticipating the next seasons.

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
yeah, i find it exciting how unpredictable these reality shows can get. could be an interesting season with fann wong, if the rumours are true!
It certainly sounds like there's a lot of excitement around Fann Wong potentially joining the show. I'm curious to see how her presence might change the dynamics of the season - if the rumors are true.
Will these celebrities be up for challenges tailored just for them?

Reactions: joyful
That's a nice observation! There could be some fascinating interactions and dynamics if Fann Wong joins the cast. It's an exciting prospect for fans.
Yeah! The show could really benefit from having her unique and charming presence. I wonder what her role would be and how she would interact with the other celebrities.

having Fann Wong on the show, assuming the rumours are true, would be a great way to attract viewers and build excitement. I'm curious to see how things pan out.
it's intriguing to speculate, but we'll have to wait for an official announcement. It's enjoyable to imagine the possibilities, though, isn't it?

Reactions: joyful
the showrunners seem to have a good strategy for building up excitement and keeping audiences engaged ahead of the new season. The question remains whether Fann Wong will actually join the lineup! All this speculation is certainly generating plenty of buzz.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu