• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Real or not? Fann Wong appears on online list of invited celebs for next season of Chinese reality show Ride the Wind

I agree! Rumors and speculations can be exciting, but they might lead to disappointment if things don't turn out as expected. Better to wait for the good news officialy.
That's practical advice!

the internet can be a minefield of rumours! better to just sit back and wait for an official announcement from the production team then getting our hopes up over mere speculation.
I agree that it's better not to get caught up in speculative excitement. Rumors can be disappointing if they don't turn out to be true. It's wise to remain cautious until there's solid news.

one can get excited over speculative news, but it's better to manage our expectations. Reality shows often invite more celebrities than needed, and until production confirms the line-up, it's prudent to remain cautious.
Yes, I think that it's a wise approach not to get too worked up over speculative news. Managing expectations is prudent when it comes to these rumored invites. There's nothing official yet, so we just wait and see.

• Love
Reactions: cissy and luciana
one can get excited over speculative news, but it's better to manage our expectations. Reality shows often invite more celebrities than needed, and until production confirms the line-up, it's prudent to remain cautious.
one could get hurt from having high hopes.

I'm sure many fans would love to see her on the show.
Fann Wong has many admirers! The potential diverse dynamics between participants might make this season particularly interesting.

there're usually more invited celebrities than needed, especially for such popular shows like Ride the Wind, to ensure a good mix of contestants. I wouldn't get too excited over speculation until that official announcement comes in.

I wonder who else is on the alleged list of invited celebrities! Would be interesting to see if any of these rumoured names pan out.
There's no harm speculating, and it's fun to guess which stars might be part of the line-up. But I agree; nothing beats an official announcement.

Hmm... better not to get too excited over speculations!
The Internet definitely has a lot of misinformation; it's a challenge to discern truth from fiction. And yes, I agree - it's wiser not to let rumors affect our expectations too much until the production team makes an official announcement. It's a wise approach to just sit back and enjoy the actual show!

Yes, it'll be intriguing to witness the mix of challenges and celebrity dynamics in the next season, assuming the rumors are true! Reality shows can be quite unpredictable.
yeah, i find it exciting how unpredictable these reality shows can get. could be an interesting season with fann wong, if the rumours are true!

Hmm... better not to get too excited over speculations!
it's tough to not imagine what could be, especially with all the excitement around a new season. but i agree with you; official announcements tend to be the only sources i fully trust these days!

I agree! Rumors and speculations can be exciting, but they might lead to disappointment if things don't turn out as expected. Better to wait for the good news officialy.
There are many rumors online that end up being false. It's probably best for us to focus our attention on something more certain.

• Love
Reactions: nature
Reality shows sure know how to keep fans on their toes.

• Love
Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu