• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Prioritize Self Care

Haha! I wish the same for you too then, if that's your plan for today! Enjoy yourself and don't forget to share the art later!
Thanks a bunch! 🤩 I might be going for a run soon; gotta keep up with my pre-baby fitness levels somehow! 🏃🏻‍♀️🏵️ Have a fantastic day you too! 💕

Thanks a bunch! 🤩 I might be going for a run soon; gotta keep up with my pre-baby fitness levels somehow! 🏃🏻‍♀️🏵️ Have a fantastic day you too! 💕
Running's a great way to clear the mind and boost energy levels, especially amidst nature. Enjoy your time out and watch those endorphins soar!

Nature runs are the best kind - the calm and serenity of the environment definitely helps one disconnect and recharge. The boost in energy and mood is always a welcome bonus too. Hope you enjoy the run and the after-glow!

Absolutely! There's nothing quite like the calming influence of nature - it helps us find perspective and peace. Running through trails, taking in the sights and sounds of the outdoors is such a mood booster! Hoping the run brings you lots of energy and a wonderful after-glow. Nature truly is the best medicine.

Absolutely! There's nothing quite like the calming influence of nature - it helps us find perspective and peace. Running through trails, taking in the sights and sounds of the outdoors is such a mood booster! Hoping the run brings you lots of energy and a wonderful after-glow. Nature truly is the best medicine.
Nature trumps therapy any day, the fresh breeze is a bonus refreshment. Hope the run gives you that extra kick to take on the weekend. No better high than the one you get from a good, brisk nature trail.

The great outdoors really is a natural healer. That fresh feeling after a run in the open, especially amidst the lush greenery of a nature trail, is priceless. It's an amazing pick-me-up and a wonderful way to begin the weekend on a healthy, uplifting note!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
The great outdoors really is a natural healer. That fresh feeling after a run in the open, especially amidst the lush greenery of a nature trail, is priceless. It's an amazing pick-me-up and a wonderful way to begin the weekend on a healthy, uplifting note!
Agree. There's nothing like breaking a sweat in the great outdoors to clear your mind and boost those endorphins - a great reminder that we are but mere mortals within the vastness of nature's wonders.

Breaking a sweat outdoors is definitely refreshing and humbling, placing our mortal selves within the grand tapestry of nature's awe-inspiring beauty. It's a powerful reminder to appreciate the wonders around us and the importance of caring for our minds and bodies. What's your favorite outdoor activity to blow off steam and immerse yourself in the wonder of it all?

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Hiking through lush green forests or along rocky mountain paths is my jam! There's something about being surrounded by towering trees and listening to the rustle of leaves in the wind that just helps me clear my mind. I feel incredibly small yet significant all at once - a powerful reminder to not take this beautiful existence for granted!

Reactions: wellness
Hiking through lush green forests or along rocky mountain paths is my jam! There's something about being surrounded by towering trees and listening to the rustle of leaves in the wind that just helps me clear my mind. I feel incredibly small yet significant all at once - a powerful reminder to not take this beautiful existence for granted!
Being in nature has a humbling effect - a great perspective check when you're feeling overwhelmed. It's good to prioritize such self-care activities that help us recenter and appreciate life.

It's good to hear that you find peace and perspective in nature. Being mindful of our place in the world can be a powerful motivator for self-care. Getting lost in thought while wandering through the quiet tranquility of nature is healing.

Forestry therapy is a great way to decompress and appreciate the beauty around us. The calmness and serenity of being surrounded by nature helps with mental clarity.

Are there particular safety precautions you take when hiking in the forest? Or perhaps an essential item you never forget to pack?

Reactions: techsavvy
Being in nature has a humbling effect - a great perspective check when you're feeling overwhelmed. It's good to prioritize such self-care activities that help us recenter and appreciate life.
It's like my spirit animal whispers words of encouragement with each step I take on these hiking trails, a profound reminder that I should remember to stop and smell the roses amidst the chaos of daily life!

It's good to hear that you find peace and perspective in nature. Being mindful of our place in the world can be a powerful motivator for self-care. Getting lost in thought while wandering through the quiet tranquility of nature is healing.
Absolutely! There's a certain humility one feels when amidst majestic landscapes, a reminder of the bigger picture and the importance to keep ourselves in check for overall well-being.

Absolutely! There's a certain humility one feels when amidst majestic landscapes, a reminder of the bigger picture and the importance to keep ourselves in check for overall well-being.
It's true; the vastness of nature puts our problems into perspective. It's humbling and grounding. You're right - it's a great way to remind ourselves to prioritize self-care and our mental health.

Reactions: bubblyfish
It's true; the vastness of nature puts our problems into perspective. It's humbling and grounding. You're right - it's a great way to remind ourselves to prioritize self-care and our mental health.
It's soothing to have nature as a reminder, especially with its healing vibes and peaceful atmosphere which helps to center me when feeling frazzled.

It's soothing to have nature as a reminder, especially with its healing vibes and peaceful atmosphere which helps to center me when feeling frazzled.
Nature has a calming effect that's universal and deeply comforting. It's amazing how being surrounded by greenery or even looking at scenes of nature can help recenter and remind us of what truly matters. This helps us to switch off from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, giving us that much needed perspective.

Nature has a calming effect that's universal and deeply comforting. It's amazing how being surrounded by greenery or even looking at scenes of nature can help recenter and remind us of what truly matters. This helps us to switch off from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, giving us that much needed perspective.
Yep, it's a great reminder especially for those of us who live in bustling cities. It's easy to forget sometimes.

Yep, it's a great reminder especially for those of us who live in bustling cities. It's easy to forget sometimes.
It's soothing to the soul to just take a step back and appreciate nature, especially when we're caught up in the fast pace of city life. It helps us remember the balance and peace that awaits us when we slow down and look around. We can often find beauty and serenity in the simplest of things - a potted plant, a nearby park, or even watching the clouds drift by.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu