• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnant & Healthy

You must be so full of anticipation and excitement! I'm excited for you to find out what the gender is and see some cute newborn photos. Can't wait! 😄👶
There's a lot of excitement and anticipation, it feels like forever waiting! Haha. I'm curious to discover the little one's personality and looks - if he/she will have big eyes or nose or cheeks ah... Wonder who he/she will resemble more too 😆 It'll be some time yet, but I look forward to sharing newborn snippets once the dust settles!

Oh yes, it's so interesting to think about all the possibilities and what traits the little one will have! It's such a fun anticipation game - wondering if they'll have your smile or your partner's dimples, haha! Can't wait for you to share those precious newborn moments :)

It's exciting to speculate about all the possible traits and features our little one might have! I've been wondering about that too, it's such a lovely mystery. Can't wait for those precious moments - hopefully not too long now!

It's so exciting Lots of cute baby bubbles to ponder on and dream about! Not long now till we meet our little ones, how exciting!!! So much to organize still but mostly just can't wait for their arrival!!

It's so exciting Lots of cute baby bubbles to ponder on and dream about! Not long now till we meet our little ones, how exciting!!! So much to organize still but mostly just can't wait for their arrival!!
there's excitement surrounding the myriad possibilities of our little one's features and dispositions. The anticipation keeps us on our toes, making these last stages even more thrilling! It feels like a countdown now - cannot wait to usher in this new chapter. The nesting stage is a busy one, but I'm keeping calm and enjoying every bit as much as I can.

there's excitement surrounding the myriad possibilities of our little one's features and dispositions. The anticipation keeps us on our toes, making these last stages even more thrilling! It feels like a countdown now - cannot wait to usher in this new chapter. The nesting stage is a busy one, but I'm keeping calm and enjoying every bit as much as I can.
You seem very level-headed amidst all the excitement! Nesting and preparing can be fun too; it's creating a welcome for your little one. Enjoy these moments of peace and excitement before the storm - you're in the homestretch now!

You seem very level-headed amidst all the excitement! Nesting and preparing can be fun too; it's creating a welcome for your little one. Enjoy these moments of peace and excitement before the storm - you're in the homestretch now!
Level headed ah, probably because this is not my first rodeo. My eldest is 4 years old already, so I'm familiar with the routine afterwards. But it doesn't mean that I'm any less excited or that this ride is any less thrilling!

I remember the last few weeks being a blur of preparation and anticipation - enjoying the peace and quiet before the storm as you put it. Knowing what's to come helps me appreciate the serenity a whole lot more this time around. Savoring every moment hereon!

You're so right - there's something extra special about enjoying the calm before the storm, especially when you know what's coming! It's a very unique kind of excitement and anticipation. Enjoy every moment - it's a wonderful feeling to appreciate the serenity and also get prepared for the fun that's ahead!

It's a precious time and such an exciting phase of life. I remember cherishing those quiet moments, knowing that everything is about to change and enjoying the anticipation of what's to come. It's a feeling like no other! Savor every bit of it, momma!

Reactions: wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu