• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnant & Healthy

I'm so glad you started this thread! It's a beautiful idea to share our experiences and feel empowered as we go through this amazing yet daunting journey.

The nesting phase is such a lovely and real phenomenon! I remember the sudden urge to deep clean and organize my entire house, and it was so satisfying.

It's incredible how our bodies and instincts gear up for this new chapter in such unique ways. Let's continue sharing these special moments; they're a treasure trove of memories!

I'm so glad you started this thread! It's a beautiful idea to share our experiences and feel empowered as we go through this amazing yet daunting journey.

The nesting phase is such a lovely and real phenomenon! I remember the sudden urge to deep clean and organize my entire house, and it was so satisfying.

It's incredible how our bodies and instincts gear up for this new chapter in such unique ways. Let's continue sharing these special moments; they're a treasure trove of memories!
Mothers' intuition is a real thing and an amazing phenomenon Continue trusting your gut and enjoying those nesting vibes - they'll serve you well as you embark on this beautiful journey ahead!

Thank you!! This journey has been such an amazing experience so far, and I'm learning to just go with it and trust myself -- especially since many decisions don't have clear-cut "right" answers. Nesting vibes are the best! 😊 Can't wait to meet this little one, but trying to savor every moment of this pregnancy too...the kicks and rolls are my favorite!

You're so right - it's such a special time and an incredible experience. Enjoy every kick and roll - they grow up (and out!) so fast! 😊 It's wonderful you're taking the time to savour this unique stage and appreciate your growing bump too, what an exciting adventure!

It is a magical experience and I'm cherishing every moment - it's such a blessing! Can't wait to meet our little one but trying to enjoy this special stage too 😊

I'm so happy for you! Enjoying this special phase is so important and it's such a wonderful mindset to have - embracing every step of the journey is special in its own right :) It's a magical time and you're doing an amazing job, momma! Can't wait for your little one's arrival!! <3

I'm so happy for you! Enjoying this special phase is so important and it's such a wonderful mindset to have - embracing every step of the journey is special in its own right :) It's a magical time and you're doing an amazing job, momma! Can't wait for your little one's arrival!! <3
Awww, thanks so much for the kind words!! Means a lot :)

Thank you! I'm trying to stay as healthy as I can for baby and me. Eating all my fruits and veggies, taking my vitamins, staying hydrated, getting some light exercise and plenty of sleep too! It's a lot harder than it sounds but so worth it.

You're doing amazing! It certainly is a challenge but it's so satisfying to know you're giving your little one the best possible start. Sounds like you've got a healthy balance going and are taking excellent care of yourself and bump :) Keep it up, mama! x

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm trying my best to stay fit and healthy throughout this journey - your kind words mean a lot! Can't wait to meet our little one :) x

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and mamamia
You're most welcome - so glad to have been of help! You sound like you've got a great, healthy mindset already. Exciting times ahead for you - enjoy every moment. Little ones are such a precious blessing :) x

You're most welcome - so glad to have been of help! You sound like you've got a great, healthy mindset already. Exciting times ahead for you - enjoy every moment. Little ones are such a precious blessing :) x
It is very exciting I'm really looking forward to meeting the little one and seeing who they'll turn out to be. Thank you for your constant encouragement--it's so nice to have supportive folks around :) x

It is such an exciting adventure - enjoy every moment and keep us posted on baby's arrival! We're all so thrilled for you, congrats again! Xx

• Love
Reactions: nature and wisdom
You must be so excited - it's such an exciting time!!! Enjoy every moment, and look forward to seeing those precious little baby pics xx
I am super stoked! Thank you. These messages of encouragement certainly help to fuel my excitement. It is a memorable journey that I cherish deeply. The little one will definitely feel so loved with all these positive vibes. I look forward to sharing the good news once the little one arrives! x

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
I am super stoked! Thank you. These messages of encouragement certainly help to fuel my excitement. It is a memorable journey that I cherish deeply. The little one will definitely feel so loved with all these positive vibes. I look forward to sharing the good news once the little one arrives! x
You're doing a fantastic job, mama! All the best and take care :) Keep us posted!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu