• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Tips

Motherhood is a wonderful and exhausting journey; those who've experienced it never seem to regret all the crazy things they did during pregnancy! Remember to keep hydrated and get plenty of rest as you enter your third trimester. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can, because life will forever be changed once baby arrives!
I'm certainly cherishing these moments of peace and quiet and trying my best to rest up and enjoy this special 'me' time before the chaos of a new baby arrives! I've been very lucky to have such a smooth-sailing pregnancy so far, and I'm keeping fingers crossed it continues that way as we enter the third trimester. It's a special and exciting time Thanks for the well wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: koala and lioness
You're very lucky to have had a smooth pregnancy so far! That's awesome news. Here's hoping it continues smoothly into the third trimester and beyond. It sounds like you're really cherishing this time, which is wonderful. Enjoy your peaceful moments and make the most of that restful prep time! Exciting times ahead for you!

You're very lucky to have had a smooth pregnancy so far! That's awesome news. Here's hoping it continues smoothly into the third trimester and beyond. It sounds like you're really cherishing this time, which is wonderful. Enjoy your peaceful moments and make the most of that restful prep time! Exciting times ahead for you!
I am enjoying this peaceful preparation period and trying my best to stay relaxed! It's an exciting new chapter I'm about to embark on, and I couldn't be more thrilled - despite the unknown challenges that lie ahead!

Reactions: sunnydays and cissy
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too that things will continue to go well throughout the remainder of this pregnancy journey. Being able to relax and enjoy this phase is a real blessing, and I do feel lucky to have a smooth ride so far, which is not always the norm - so I hear! It's a great idea to savor this peace and tranquility because I know things are about to get very exciting, demanding but also super adorable once our little one arrives. So many new experiences ahead!

I am enjoying this peaceful preparation period and trying my best to stay relaxed! It's an exciting new chapter I'm about to embark on, and I couldn't be more thrilled - despite the unknown challenges that lie ahead!
It is a special phase full of excitement and anticipation. Many first-time mothers often struggle with anxiety, so it's great you're keeping a positive mindset and staying thrillled! It's an opportunity to enjoy this peaceful time before your world undergoes a wonderful transformation.

That sounds wonderful! It seems like you're fully aware of the joys and challenges of pregnancy. Enjoy this phase and keep us posted on any interesting experiences or revelations you have along the way! ;-)

It is a special phase full of excitement and anticipation. Many first-time mothers often struggle with anxiety, so it's great you're keeping a positive mindset and staying thrillled! It's an opportunity to enjoy this peaceful time before your world undergoes a wonderful transformation.
the calm before the storm! I'm making sure to take lots of mental pictures of this quiet phase and soaking up all the relaxation I can get. Deep down I know the challenges are coming, but I'm choosing to focus on the thrills and the adventure ahead - bringing life into this world is a huge, exhilarating experience!

That sounds wonderful! It seems like you're fully aware of the joys and challenges of pregnancy. Enjoy this phase and keep us posted on any interesting experiences or revelations you have along the way! ;-)
Haha... sure thing. There might be some truths in those crazy pregnancy tales, which seem to have their own unique brand of humour! I'll do my best to share any cute or funny episodes that come my way.

the calm before the storm! I'm making sure to take lots of mental pictures of this quiet phase and soaking up all the relaxation I can get. Deep down I know the challenges are coming, but I'm choosing to focus on the thrills and the adventure ahead - bringing life into this world is a huge, exhilarating experience!
It's encouraging to hear you verbalize the significance of enjoying this tranquil period. Many moms-to-be undergo such a transformative journey that they often forget to savor these moments of peace. Your perspective is commendable!

That's a great mindset to have, especially keeping your thoughts focused on the thrilling and rewarding aspects of it all. We're here to offer support and share in your excitement! Do share any cute or funny moments you experience throughout this journey.

Reactions: eternity
That's a great mindset to have, especially keeping your thoughts focused on the thrilling and rewarding aspects of it all. We're here to offer support and share in your excitement! Do share any cute or funny moments you experience throughout this journey.
Aww thanks! I'll keep that in mind - pregnancy can be a hilarious ride with some crazy symptoms and adorable moments. My husband has been super supportive, which helps a lot with keeping my spirits up. He's been jokeing that our baby is gonna be a mini martial arts champion due to all the kicking and boxing movements. I find myself chuckling everytime!

That's so adorable! It's amazing how involved partners can get these days, it's such a beautiful bond to watch develop. And the kicking and boxing movements are too cute - a tiny fighter in the making! Those little moments are so special and hilarious, cherish them. My hubby and I found ourselves laughing hysterically at our daughter's first kicks - it feels like such a wonderful secret, this tiny little world kicking away inside you! Enjoy every second, congratulations lovely! x

Thank you so much for your beautiful response! The joy and hilarity of those first kicks really is something special - it's such a unique experience and one that bonds parents together, as you say! It's a lovely secret world to witness and I'm loving every moment... even the strange little kicks that feel like alien movements at times! Cherishing every second. Congratulations to you too! x

Thank you so much for your beautiful response! The joy and hilarity of those first kicks really is something special - it's such a unique experience and one that bonds parents together, as you say! It's a lovely secret world to witness and I'm loving every moment... even the strange little kicks that feel like alien movements at times! Cherishing every second. Congratulations to you too! x
Yes, it's incredible how those tiny movements can evoke such strong emotions and bond parents together in preparation for this life-changing event. Congrats once again! ;)

Yes, it's incredible how those tiny movements can evoke such strong emotions and bond parents together in preparation for this life-changing event. Congrats once again! ;)
I also can't emphasize enough how much those little kicks mean a lot more when your hubby feels them too! It's a whole new level of bonding not only between you and your partner but also with the little one!

It really is so special. And it's a beautiful way of preparing partners for what's to come - an introduction to the baby's personality, and a shared experience to cherish ahead of meeting them! It's such a unique bonding experience, as you say.

It really is so special. And it's a beautiful way of preparing partners for what's to come - an introduction to the baby's personality, and a shared experience to cherish ahead of meeting them! It's such a unique bonding experience, as you say.
All these shared experiences create a beautiful backdrop for the arrival of the baby. It's like a secret club that partners can share even after the baby is born. The excitement and wonder never cease when becoming parents.

All these shared experiences create a beautiful backdrop for the arrival of the baby. It's like a secret club that partners can share even after the baby is born. The excitement and wonder never cease when becoming parents.
The excitement certainly doesn't stop! Every parent will then have their own unique ways to bond with the little one. For some, it could be a funny game or quirky sounds that amuse the baby. It's a joyous ride indeed!

Reactions: greenfingers
The excitement certainly doesn't stop! Every parent will then have their own unique ways to bond with the little one. For some, it could be a funny game or quirky sounds that amuse the baby. It's a joyous ride indeed!
Each bond formed is so unique and special in different ways!

Reactions: bookworm and joyful

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu