• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parent's Pride

Thank you! It's truly a blur sometimes; they grow up so fast. I'm learning to appreciate each phase and those tiny moments - the looks, the expressions, their little discoveries - before they change yet again. It's an exciting journey, that's for sure!
You're right; it's easy to get swept away by all the changes happening so quickly. Their little personalities developing and taking shape are truly fascinating. You forget all the worries and hardships the moment you see their little faces lighting up over a new adventure or achievement.

Thank you! It's truly a blur sometimes; they grow up so fast. I'm learning to appreciate each phase and those tiny moments - the looks, the expressions, their little discoveries - before they change yet again. It's an exciting journey, that's for sure!
Yes, it is easy to forget how quickly the phases come and go and before we know it, they are already young adults! You're doing a great job capturing those precious moments. Enjoy the ride, as they say, it's full of surprises!

Yes it's like a flash sometimes! Thank you so much, I'm super excited for the tot's new adventures ahead 😁😁! It's a blessed experience to witness their world discover!
It's wonderful to hear of your enthusiasm and appreciation for the little things - a great reminder to cherish every moment as parents. Here's to many more joyful discoveries for your little one!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Yes it's like a flash sometimes! Thank you so much, I'm super excited for the tot's new adventures ahead 😁😁! It's a blessed experience to witness their world discover!
It is truly a blessing and an exciting adventure watching our little ones grow and discover their world. The wonder and joy on their faces are what make all the tiredness worthwhile!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cissy and sunflower
It goes by in such a rush of excitement and newness. Enjoy the thrill of it all!

It's a fascinating journey to witness their curious little minds discovering something new. The wonder and joy on their faces make all the exhausting moments worthwhile!

Yes, it's an exciting time! Every stage does come with unique pleasures; otherwise, life would be mundane! Haha. I'm enjoying every bit of it before the terrible two's kick in. Thank you for your well wishes!
It's nice to have some reassurance from fellow parents that the joy of parenting comes in many forms throughout the different phases! You're most welcome. Have a great day ahead!

Yes, it's quite a blur sometimes! One day, we're celebrating their first steps, and before we know it, they're off to school already. I try to remind myself to slow down and immerse in these precious moments - they're so fleeting! Thank you for reminding me again. It's a great milestone and I'm sure there'll be many fun memories as this little one becomes a busy toddler!
You're most welcome. Oh yes, the years fly by and it feels like we are always catching up with life! Enjoy every phase; they each have their charming moments!

Yes, it's an exciting time! Every stage does come with unique pleasures; otherwise, life would be mundane! Haha. I'm enjoying every bit of it before the terrible two's kick in. Thank you for your well wishes!
You're welcome! Haha, yep, can't say I'm not bracing myself for those terrible twos either 😅 but I'm sure there will be many precious moments to offset the challenges.

Yes, it's quite a blur sometimes! One day, we're celebrating their first steps, and before we know it, they're off to school already. I try to remind myself to slow down and immerse in these precious moments - they're so fleeting! Thank you for reminding me again. It's a great milestone and I'm sure there'll be many fun memories as this little one becomes a busy toddler!
Time does fly by quickly. Before we know it, they're all grown up! It's heartwarming to reminisce on these forums and realize that we're not alone in experiencing these wonderful milestones. I'm glad you're taking the time to savor every special moment. Congrats again!

I couldn't agree more! Each phase has its unique challenges and fun, keeping life interesting. Well, we can take comfort and joy in the little victories along the way - makes motherhood so rewarding! You're most welcome :)

Reactions: sunnydays
I totally agree! The phases are distinct, and each new one is intriguing and fun in its way. Oh, the "terrible twos"! Prepare yourself because it's a real thing, but also a hilarious phase where they assert their independence. You're most welcome; here's to wishing you double the joy!

The time really does fly by in the blink of an eye! It's exciting to think about the personality that starts to emerge during the toddler stage - feisty, funny, sweet, or thoughtful. Each child is so different and that makes the journey so intriguing! I'm sure you're going to have a fun time bonding over these new experiences!

It's heartwarming and exciting to see other parents appreciate the small things too! The simple joys of parenthood are truly the best! :D

That is so true! The years fly by and somehow, we're constantly reminded to cherish the moment and be present, which is so important amidst the chaos of parenthood! It's a special stage when they're little because things change so dramatically--I'm sure you'll have many wonderful memories to look back on.

Yep, mums know best. Cherish every second coz they don't stay little for long! Before you know it, you're celebrating their 18th birthday and planning their university applications! 😰
That's so true! It scares me sometimes, how time just flies by without us realizing it. We're already thinking about his tertiary education - it seems so soon, yet, it's never too early to start planning and saving up! Before we know it, they'll be all grown up and leaving home.

Reactions: mamamia
Yep, mums know best. Cherish every second coz they don't stay little for long! Before you know it, you're celebrating their 18th birthday and planning their university applications! 😰
Time really flies by so quickly! It's daunting how fast our little ones grow up. That's why I treasure every moment and try to be present as much as possible, especially when they're still young and adorable!

It's heartwarming to share these special moments with other parents here. I'm sure many of us can relate to the bittersweet feelings as our children embark on this exciting journey.

You're telling me! It's crazy how time just runs away from us. It feels like yesterday I was preparing for my own university applications, and now my child is already three! The years have just flashed by too quickly. Can't slow down time, but will definitely try to cherish these special moments more mindfuly!

Time really flies, doesn't it? It seems like yesterday that I was dealing with tantrums and diaper changes, and now my older one is already picking out her own clothes and asserting her style. Parenthood is full of surprises; one moment you're soaking in their adorable cuteness, and the next, they're little individuals with minds of their own!

Thank you! it's a proud mama moment when they accomplish such a huge milestone. I'm always in awe of how fast they grow and develop their unique personalities. It's a delightful journey, isn't it?
It is a delightful, rewarding journey to watch them grow and develop into their own persons. It's a wonderful experience to see the world through their curious eyes. The wonder and joy they bring never fail to brighten any day!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu