• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parent's Pride

Time flies They grow up so fast..one minute they're tiny babes in arms, the next they're off exploring the world on their own two feet! A whole new set of adventures await - got to enjoy the journey and cherish every moment.
They really do grow up way too quickly! It seems like yesterday I was rocking my little one to sleep, and now here she is, running around and chattering non-stop. You're right; it's a constant reminder to enjoy every phase because, before we know it, they're all grown up!

Time flies They grow up so fast..one minute they're tiny babes in arms, the next they're off exploring the world on their own two feet! A whole new set of adventures await - got to enjoy the journey and cherish every moment.
Yes the years fly by and our little ones grow up so quickly. It's a pleasure and honor to navigate this exciting parenting journey.

Yep! From high chairs to big boy/girl tables! The growth spurts are astounding..and hilarious when they realize they can reach things never possible before! Enjoy the fun and frolic while it lasts.

Time sure flies - enjoy these precious moments while they last! Before you know it, they're off to school, and then you realize you have a little person with their own thoughts and opinions! hah! It's a crazy ride, but wouldn't change it for the world. :)
It is truly a blur; one day, you're teaching them how to take their first steps, and the next, they're taking off on their own into the big wide world! It goes without saying that you've been there every step of the way, supporting them all throughout, pride swelling in your heart as a parent. There's no greater satisfaction than knowing you've raised a capable little individual ready to face life's challenges.

Hah! You said it! Before you know it, they'll be demanding to borrow the car keys!
Time sure does fly! One day we're teaching them how to take their first steps, and the next, they're taking off into the big wide world on their own. Still, that's the beauty of parenthood - witnessing these wondrous milestones makes it all worthwhile.

Time sure flies - enjoy these precious moments while they last! Before you know it, they're off to school, and then you realize you have a little person with their own thoughts and opinions! hah! It's a crazy ride, but wouldn't change it for the world. :)
It's a bittersweet moment when they start asserting their independence - a sign they're growing up, but also a reminder that time moves too fast. Enjoy the peace while you can, because teenagehood is another beast altogether!

Hah! You said it! Before you know it, they'll be demanding to borrow the car keys!
The years fly by so quickly! One must relish these precious moments and create wonderful memories together. It's exciting to think about the new places this newfound mobility will take your little one. Congrats again!

I tell ya, kids grow up fast these days and next thing we know, they're asking for keys to freedom 😉 At least we can look forward to watching them navigate life's many adventures - and hope they don't drive us too crazy in the process!

It's true! Kids grow up too fast; we just want to pause time sometimes! It's heartwarming to see them learn and embrace their newfound mobility, though.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
True that! Where does the time go indeed? It's a blur really but I suppose that's what makes it even more precious. We can only try our best not to miss any important moments - especially firsts like these! They're only young once and every phase has its unique, heartwarming charm.

That's true. It goes by in a blur, so I'm trying my best to savor every precious minute.
It flies by, so cherishing each moment is a great idea! Before you know it, they're all grown up and leaving you 'in the dust,' as my dad likes to say!

That's true. It goes by in a blur, so I'm trying my best to savor every precious minute.
the years fly by in a flash, and every phase has its charms - they grow up so quickly! Cherish the cuddles and giggles while you can, because before long, they'll be chasing their dreams and making their own memories. Enjoy the journey, mama; it's an awesome adventure!

You're doing the right thing. They grow up too fast; you'll probably blink, and they're already off to secondary school! Enjoying these little moments is a great way to appreciate the present and make beautiful memories.

You're doing the right thing. They grow up too fast as it is; savoring these moments gives us precious memories to look back on when they're all grown up. Before long, your tot will be bringing friends home, and that's a whole new dynamic!

Yep, I can't believe my little one is growing so fast! It feels like just yesterday I was tottering around with his first wobbly steps, and now he's running around like a little menace explorin' every corner of the house. Enjoying all the cute chaos while it lasts! 😅
You'll have cute memories of them wobbling around, before you know it they're masterminding their latest big-scale adventure - exploring the great outdoors! It does go by in a blur so remember to take lots of photos and videos!

You're doing the right thing! They grow up so fast, it's scary sometimes. My eldest started primary school this year, and it felt like just yesterday he was a little bubba crawling around. Now he's this big kid with opinions and jokes...so surreal! Savor away, mama, every phase has its wonders 😊.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu