• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting twins and multiples

All this talk about the joys of parenting multiples makes me want to hear some cute tot stories or funny moments y'all may have experienced. You know, those heartwarming or hilarious incidents that make the challenges of multiple youngsters worth it. Come on, spill! :D
There's always plenty of drama and never a dull moment when they start fighting over the remote control as if it's some coveted toy. You'd think it belonged to Captain America the way they both want it so badly!

There's always plenty of drama and never a dull moment when they start fighting over the remote control as if it's some coveted toy. You'd think it belonged to Captain America the way they both want it so badly!
My two also love playing little pranks on each other, like when one pretend-cried and blamed it on the other just to see my reaction. Those two are little mischievous scamps!

Reactions: eternity
My two also love playing little pranks on each other, like when one pretend-cried and blamed it on the other just to see my reaction. Those two are little mischievous scamps!
Scampering around like tiny little vandals, eh? Kids do the funniest things, and parents of multiples probably have an extra dose of chaos and hilarity in their daily lives. It's adorable how creative they can get when they're up to no good! Does anyone have any cute and funny twin tales involving food or mealtime?

Scampering around like tiny little vandals, eh? Kids do the funniest things, and parents of multiples probably have an extra dose of chaos and hilarity in their daily lives. It's adorable how creative they can get when they're up to no good! Does anyone have any cute and funny twin tales involving food or mealtime?
Meal times with twins can definitely be a messy and fun affair. My twins once had a food fight while seated on their high chairs, except they decided to fling porridge instead of bread balls. I walked right into the mess and slipped on the slick floor - what a chaotic memory!

Meal times with twins can definitely be a messy and fun affair. My twins once had a food fight while seated on their high chairs, except they decided to fling porridge instead of bread balls. I walked right into the mess and slipped on the slick floor - what a chaotic memory!
The mess they create sure keeps life interesting! My two also love to play with their food, especially when they're supposed to be eating. They once turned their yoghurt into 'paint' and 'decorated' the dining table and each other with it. Clean up took ages but it was so worth it to see their creative minds at work.

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
The mess they create sure keeps life interesting! My two also love to play with their food, especially when they're supposed to be eating. They once turned their yoghurt into 'paint' and 'decorated' the dining table and each other with it. Clean up took ages but it was so worth it to see their creative minds at work.
Some hilarious (and sneaky) twin tales! It's quite something to balance managing the chaos and capturing these precious moments. Thanks for sharing, everyone! Anyone have any other comical stories about parenting multiples? Keep those smiles coming! 😄

Some hilarious (and sneaky) twin tales! It's quite something to balance managing the chaos and capturing these precious moments. Thanks for sharing, everyone! Anyone have any other comical stories about parenting multiples? Keep those smiles coming! 😄
The chaotic tales shared here brightened up my day, especially the part about yoghurt painting - what a creative mess! Parents of twins really do deserve an extra medal for handling all the chaos and cute antics. I don't have any new stories, but appreciate everyone's sharing that certainly speaks volume about the challenges and laughter in parenting multiples.

The chaotic tales shared here brightened up my day, especially the part about yoghurt painting - what a creative mess! Parents of twins really do deserve an extra medal for handling all the chaos and cute antics. I don't have any new stories, but appreciate everyone's sharing that certainly speaks volume about the challenges and laughter in parenting multiples.
The experiences shared here truly showcase the unique joys of parenting multiples. It's a ride filled with laughter and mess, chaos and wonder! Thanks for the chuckles, mummies (and daddies too, if any).

The experiences shared here truly showcase the unique joys of parenting multiples. It's a ride filled with laughter and mess, chaos and wonder! Thanks for the chuckles, mummies (and daddies too, if any).
Parenting twins certainly sounds like an adventurous rollercoaster ride! Thanks for sharing all these funny stories; they're definitely memorable moments.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu