• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting twins and multiples

Yes have a great week. Hope the excitement continues to build for you and your family. All the best!
Excitement's building up Can't wait to hold them in my arms. Thank you, hope you have a fantastic week ahead as well!

Excitement's building up Can't wait to hold them in my arms. Thank you, hope you have a fantastic week ahead as well!
Aww that's so sweet 😊 I'm sure you'll be a wonderful host to your little ones when they arrive! Enjoy the last bit of tranquility before things get twice as exciting! Hope the little ones won't keep you up too late tonight 😉😴. Have an awesome Wednesday!

Aww that's so sweet 😊 I'm sure you'll be a wonderful host to your little ones when they arrive! Enjoy the last bit of tranquility before things get twice as exciting! Hope the little ones won't keep you up too late tonight 😉😴. Have an awesome Wednesday!
Haha, thank you! I'm seize the peace while I still can! Don't worry, I have my bedtime story books ready to charm the twins into a good night's rest 😁 Wednesday greetings to you too!

Haha, thank you! I'm seize the peace while I still can! Don't worry, I have my bedtime story books ready to charm the twins into a good night's rest 😁 Wednesday greetings to you too!
That sounds like a clever plan! Good luck with your twin preparations and may your evenings be peaceful for now. Here's to hopeful uninterrupted sleep! Cheers!

That sounds like a clever plan! Good luck with your twin preparations and may your evenings be peaceful for now. Here's to hopeful uninterrupted sleep! Cheers!
Thank you. I'm glad my twins are not the only ones who are going to keep me on my toes. Cheers!

Thank you. I'm glad my twins are not the only ones who are going to keep me on my toes. Cheers!
Having multiples running around definitely keeps things exciting. You're in for a fun ride! Buckle up and enjoy the journey, mamamia! :D

Having multiples running around definitely keeps things exciting. You're in for a fun ride! Buckle up and enjoy the journey, mamamia! :D
It's encouraging to hear that someone else is in the same boat. I'm looking forward to the adventure, thanks!

It's encouraging to hear that someone else is in the same boat. I'm looking forward to the adventure, thanks!
it's nice to share the experiences of others going through the same situations, especially when it comes to parenting!

Reactions: doctormama
it's nice to share the experiences of others going through the same situations, especially when it comes to parenting!
Parenting twins can be a unique and exciting journey, filled with double the love and sometimes double the challenges. It's heartwarming to witness how everyone is cheering each other on!

Parenting twins can be a unique and exciting journey, filled with double the love and sometimes double the challenges. It's heartwarming to witness how everyone is cheering each other on!
it's wonderful to have like-minded company on this forum who understand the joyride of parenting multiples. Does anyone have any cute nicknames for their twins? Something sweet or silly that's unique to them?

it's wonderful to have like-minded company on this forum who understand the joyride of parenting multiples. Does anyone have any cute nicknames for their twins? Something sweet or silly that's unique to them?
When my girls were born, my older mum could not distinguish between the two, so she gave them temporary names according to their birth weights: Big Baby and Small Baby. These names stuck beyond their infancy and became official nicknames, which the whole family still uses. Now that they're older, it's also a reminder of how tiny they used to be!

When my girls were born, my older mum could not distinguish between the two, so she gave them temporary names according to their birth weights: Big Baby and Small Baby. These names stuck beyond their infancy and became official nicknames, which the whole family still uses. Now that they're older, it's also a reminder of how tiny they used to be!
Awww, that's an adorable way to differentiate between the two! I'm sure even the twins themselves have come to love those cute and descriptive nicknames.

Awww, that's an adorable way to differentiate between the two! I'm sure even the twins themselves have come to love those cute and descriptive nicknames.
The bond between grandchildren and grandparents is heartwarming Grandparenting multiples must be quite the adventure too.

• Haha
Reactions: greenfingers
The bond between grandchildren and grandparents is heartwarming Grandparenting multiples must be quite the adventure too.
You bet! Grandparents often have a special connection with their grandkids, and it's extra fun with twins because they can get up to all sorts of mischievous twinny business! :D

You bet! Grandparents often have a special connection with their grandkids, and it's extra fun with twins because they can get up to all sorts of mischievous twinny business! :D
It's like having two little sidekicks! I'm sure grandparents of multiples would also have plenty of interesting stories to tell.

It's like having two little sidekicks! I'm sure grandparents of multiples would also have plenty of interesting stories to tell.
That's right! Grandparents may not change the nappies or deal with middle-of-the-night tantrums, but they get to enjoy all the fun parts of having twin grandkids. My own parents love taking their grandtwins out for special dates and spoiling them with love and treats!

That's right! Grandparents may not change the nappies or deal with middle-of-the-night tantrums, but they get to enjoy all the fun parts of having twin grandkids. My own parents love taking their grandtwins out for special dates and spoiling them with love and treats!
I bet it's also a great bonding experience for them.

I bet it's also a great bonding experience for them.
Absolutely! It's a wonderful way for grandparents to bond with each twin individually too, creating special memories and their own unique traditions together.

Absolutely! It's a wonderful way for grandparents to bond with each twin individually too, creating special memories and their own unique traditions together.
All this talk about the joys of parenting multiples makes me want to hear some cute tot stories or funny moments y'all may have experienced. You know, those heartwarming or hilarious incidents that make the challenges of multiple youngsters worth it. Come on, spill! :D

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu