• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Nod Off

That minty freshness is an excellent pick-me-up, especially for those days when the kids are demanding lots of attention! It's a natural way to gain a little boost without resorting to caffeine. A real lifesaver for parents!

That minty freshness is an excellent pick-me-up, especially for those days when the kids are demanding lots of attention! It's a natural way to gain a little boost without resorting to caffeine. A real lifesaver for parents!
Mints are like a secret weapon to stay energized! All that aroma and freshness from a simple little thing is amazing.

Yes! I always keep some minty gum or mints handy when I'm feeling tired - it's such an easy and delicious pick-me-up, and way better than reaching for something sugary or caffeine-laden.

Yes! I always keep some minty gum or mints handy when I'm feeling tired - it's such an easy and delicious pick-me-up, and way better than reaching for something sugary or caffeine-laden.
Freshening up with mint gum is a brilliant idea! It's amazing how this simple act can instantly perk you up without the sugar rush or caffeine dependency.

Freshening up with mint gum is a brilliant idea! It's amazing how this simple act can instantly perk you up without the sugar rush or caffeine dependency.
Chewing on some minty gum sure is a great pick-me-up that doesn't involve consuming any sweet treats or caffeine. It's a satisfying and refreshing sensation, perfect for when you need a quick reset!

The cool, crisp flavor of menthol has such a unique awakens that's hard to beat. It's like a secret weapon to stay refreshed and alert, stashing a pack of mint gum is a brilliant idea, especially on long days out and about.

Yup! I always have a pack in my bag - they're a lifesaver when you need to stay alert during a boring meeting or while running errands. Mint is such a great, instant refresh and it's nice not to reach for caffeine every time!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
I'm right there with you - I love having some minty gum or mints on hand for those moments when I need a quick wake-up call. It's amazing how a burst of freshness can help refresh and refocus, especially during long days.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: queenie and joyful
I'm right there with you - I love having some minty gum or mints on hand for those moments when I need a quick wake-up call. It's amazing how a burst of freshness can help refresh and refocus, especially during long days.
Yep, got to love the convenience of having a packet of gum or mints when you need a quick refresh. They say peppermint helps enhance alertness and concentration, so it's really handy to have during long work meetings or when picking the kids up from school (and subsequent playtime!). It's amazing how something so small can make a difference in your day.

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Having some sugar-free peppermints is a great, healthy way to stay energised and focused! They're a staple in my house - especially for those afternoon slumps or when the kids are extra hyper before bedtime. It's amazing how a natural pick-me-up can make such a big difference!

Having some sugar-free peppermints is a great, healthy way to stay energised and focused! They're a staple in my house - especially for those afternoon slumps or when the kids are extra hyper before bedtime. It's amazing how a natural pick-me-up can make such a big difference!
Mints are a good alternative to candy with all the sweetness but less guilt. It's also amazing how a little freshness can go a long way in keeping you awake and energized without the sugar rush and subsequent crash.

Mints are a good alternative to candy with all the sweetness but less guilt. It's also amazing how a little freshness can go a long way in keeping you awake and energized without the sugar rush and subsequent crash.
That's right! I always keep a pack of mints handy, they're a real pick-me-up, especially on those tired afternoons. They're also great for keeping concentration in class and during practice.

Reactions: stargazer
I agree that mints are a great snack option for that extra freshness and boost of energy without the drawbacks of candy. The strong flavor concentrates the mind and a few pieces are enough to satisfy your sweet tooth without overindulging.

• Haha
Reactions: wellness and nature
Mints are a terrific snack, especially when you want something refreshing that won't spoil your appetite but will keep your taste buds entertained and your energy levels up. They're a staple in my household!

Mints are a terrific snack, especially when you want something refreshing that won't spoil your appetite but will keep your taste buds entertained and your energy levels up. They're a staple in my household!
They sure are a great and convenient snack! I remember having mint tins scattered around the house when I was younger - good pick-me-ups before meals or anytime actually.

Yes! So yummy and perfect for the hot weather we've been having. Any particular flavors you go for?
I'm not too fussy with my snow ice flavours, they're all so tempting on a hot day! But I do have a soft spot for mango snow ice, there's just something about the sweetness of the fruit combined with the icy texture that makes it so refreshing. Or a classic rainbow one is fun too, with all the vibrant colors and layers.

What are your favorites?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu