• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Navigating school, one challenge & success at a time

it's the simple things in life that bring the most joy, which I think we often overlook as adults. Kids are wonderful like that, appreciating the small, delightful moments.
Yep, kids have a great way of reminding us to slow down and appreciate the joys of little things!

Reactions: joyful
Yep, kids have a great way of reminding us to slow down and appreciate the joys of little things!
There's so much we can learn from them and the world would be a merrier place with more goofy, silly fun!

Playtime keeps the doctor away too! Never too old to have fun.
So true! It's been a while since I let loose and had some silly fun. Might as well make time for it this weekend!

The weekend's flying by too quickly as usual but I'm glad you're enjoying some peace! Have a good Sunday ahead!
Time sure flies when you're having fun! You enjoy the remainder of the weekend and have a fantastic week ahead!

Thanks! I hope your week is off to a fantastic start. Do you have any special plans for this week? For me, it's back to the usual work and school runs.
No special plans yet, just the usual hustle and bustle of dance classes and catching up with clients. It's the same old routine but I enjoy the energy and buzz of being on the go! Looks like you've got your hands full with the school runs - hope all goes smoothly and safely!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
No special plans yet, just the usual hustle and bustle of dance classes and catching up with clients. It's the same old routine but I enjoy the energy and buzz of being on the go! Looks like you've got your hands full with the school runs - hope all goes smoothly and safely!
That sounds exciting! I actually enjoy the chaos of the school run - it's a great chance to catch up with other mums, especially over coffee in the mornings. Have a great, energy-filled week ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu