• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mothers' Mindfulness

Absolutely. The small, seemingly insignificant discoveries pack a punch - they're like our kryptonite in this chaotic daily mom-life.
It's interesting how other moms also find mindfulness activities so crucial for their well-being. There's a whole array of options to choose from, and thankfully no right or wrong ways to go about it!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It's an eye-opener learning how diverse everyone's interests are and how they help each other mum out by sharing their discoveries!
It's amazing how these little shared secrets can go a long way in helping us find our zen! I love how this community embraces the variety and celebrates the beauty of difference. Are there more mums who feel the same?

Reactions: greenfingers
Some people just have a knack for putting into words what the rest of us are thinking.
I'm grateful for this thread too; it's expanded my ideas for mindfulness activities - plenty of food for thought!

It's an eye-opener learning how diverse everyone's interests are and how they help each other mum out by sharing their discoveries!
The variety of interests shared is captivating, especially the ones that deviate from the common recommendations. It goes to show that everyone's journey is uniquely theirs - a beautiful tapestry of experiences and adventures that inspire and enlighten.

I appreciate the clarity and relatability of your posts, chickadee! They resonate deeply.
Thank you, stargazer. I'm touched by your kind words! It's wonderful to know that my contributions resonate with other mums here. That sense of connection and collective awareness is invaluable.

It's interesting how other moms also find mindfulness activities so crucial for their well-being. There's a whole array of options to choose from, and thankfully no right or wrong ways to go about it!
There are many ways for us moms to keep sanity amidst the craziness that comes with our new identities. Finding this forum has certainly been a godsend!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
It's amazing how these little shared secrets can go a long way in helping us find our zen! I love how this community embraces the variety and celebrates the beauty of difference. Are there more mums who feel the same?
Definitely - understanding how different ladies here find their mindfulness helped me appreciate the breadth of possibilities. With so many options, every mom can find an activity that suits her best! It's reassuring to know that we're not alone in this journey of discovery either.

There are many ways for us moms to keep sanity amidst the craziness that comes with our new identities. Finding this forum has certainly been a godsend!
it's a lovely safe space we've got here, free from judgement, where we can explore and find clarity through one another's experiences. A mindfulness sanctuary of sorts.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu